Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:24:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Avarice - Open Source Python3 Automated OKCoin Trading Infrastructure  (Read 1485 times)
RealJohnGalt (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:05:20 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 04:09:44 AM by RealJohnGalt

I'm a reasonably well experienced C/C++ developer who has a well established trading infrastructure in the latter language. I decided to pick up Python for fun and work on a simpler automated trading infrastructure. This is pure Python3 save for bits of sqlite usage, and simplejson for API.

This was started in hopes of getting parts of the community to come together and contribute to it so it may benefit everyone. Anyone who contributes, may also benefit from seeing a new strategy and missing out on the research cost.

Thus far, I've only put a few hours into this project over the past few days, but it is mostly functional. I'm focusing more on a good base, than well tested strategies at the moment to better prepare it for community contributions.

Please do not post asking about if *** exchange will be added. While I would like to see exchange support more generalized and supported eventually, this hasn't been a priority for me. If you have any contribution (such as another exchange), please submit it and I'd be more than willing to work with you on it as well.

If you made it this far, please just skip to the (far better) README AND CODE: https://github.com/Galts-Gulch/avarice

Donations are not at all required, or even really requested. If you want to show a "thank you," and can't contribute code, then feel free to donate. BTC: 18XCHsFFpnSWv2GZTbQbXtGTSQGrZABueZ

Regards,
JohnGalt
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: