Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:57:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask me anything about being a sex addict. (Serious thread)  (Read 3786 times)
bangi

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:00:00 PM

Are you a sex addict from having too much sex? or just masturbation.
crysissymptom

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:19:29 PM

Do you want to change or are you happy with it?
eid

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:23:10 PM

These have both been answered if you care to read the thread.
Confessions (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:45:43 PM

Do you find yourself deceiving new women you meet? As in telling them you're interested in a relationship and not just sex.

Where do you meet most of these new women you're constantly pursuing?

Do you think that if you were less hung you would also have less interest in sex with new partners constantly? Is part of your motivation in effect 'showing off' to all these new women?

Yes. I'm up front about being very sexual, but I do pay like I want a relationship. I'm a very smooth talker, and can convince most people to do most anything.

I meet the majority online. Different social media sites. A few dating sites.

I think being well endowed is a major reason, I do like to show off.
Confessions (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:52:52 PM

Hey op my question's for you:

Have you had any girl partner's that where also interested in bitcoins?
Are you rich?
How do you pickup girls?

Thanks

I have not met a single female who knew what bitciin were.

I am not rich, far from it. I work and live paycheck to paycheck.

Online, or through work/meeting people at stores, gas stations, through friends.
Confessions (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:01:39 PM

Just few questions I have for now
1 How old are you?
2 If you maintained the count would you like to tell how many sex encountered you are indulged into till date. [approx if not totally accurate]
3. At what age you had your fist sex encounter.

I am between 25-35.  I prefer not to name exact age, as I want tostay annon.

I can't remember all the girls names. I tried to make a  list, and it got really hard.  It's easier for me to remember the places I had sex, as opposed to names. I used to also keep a desperate phone with the numbers of all the girls I've slept with, and would randomly call one up when I needed someone. Surprisingly most would agree to hook up again, regardless of tthem knowing by then that all I wanted was to have sex, and regardless if they had a boyfriend or hhusband.

Most accurate count I can come up with is around 150. That's not an exaggeration. It may be a low count also.

I was 17 when I first had sex. I Exposed to sexual stuff at a young age though.
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:05:37 PM

most people here are sex addicts. if you stop ejaculating for 7 days, you would probably go nuts.
Confessions (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:08:38 PM

Both, but my problem is more that I will become obsessed with finding a new wwoman every night to sleep with. It controls how I plan my days.  
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:09:13 PM

If you like sex and can't live without It and you also love to meet new girls and have sex with them, you could try being a gigolo (male prostitute), why not..  How would you rate your look out of 10?

It seems to me that perfectly would fit your needs and plus you would even earn a living out of It?
Confessions (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:15:13 PM

I want to change because I have a family, and obviously this cuts into my ability to have a fulfilling relationship. I need professional help, but cannot afford it at this time. I am not happy with it at all, but it's like a drug addition, I can't control it. The funny thing is, drugs are not addicting in any way to me. I've tried them all, and don't like any of them. Sex is literally my drug of choice.

Also sorry guys for the show responses. I am limited to posting every six minutes, and don't know how to multi quote. If some one wants to pm me how to multiple that would be welcomed.
gagalady
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:24:00 PM

I want to change because I have a family, and obviously this cuts into my ability to have a fulfilling relationship. I need professional help, but cannot afford it at this time. I am not happy with it at all, but it's like a drug addition, I can't control it. The funny thing is, drugs are not addicting in any way to me. I've tried them all, and don't like any of them. Sex is literally my drug of choice.

Also sorry guys for the show responses. I am limited to posting every six minutes, and don't know how to multi quote. If some one wants to pm me how to multiple that would be welcomed.

Oh sorry If you have family than you should decide if you want to get ride of your addiction or you want to stay with your family because It's really bad to fool yourself just listen to your heart what do you want in your life. Addiction like these are almost impossible to lose. If you like It at early age that means no one influence you do have so much sex , maybe It's just genetic. You just have to live with It or pull up your self and just don't do any mroe sex even If It will feel really bad and see how It goes , maybe after several months you will not need It anymore? Just masturbate and dont do anything more and after masturbation you should lose the want of sex.
Confessions (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:35:18 PM

most people here are sex addicts. if you stop ejaculating for 7 days, you would probably go nuts.

I strongly disagree with this.  Thats like saying most people are drug addicts, because they like to smoke weed.  An addict is completely different than someone who can control their urges.

The longest I have gone without sex and/or masturbation in the last 10 years is probably 36 hours. 
Confessions (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:42:00 PM

If you like sex and can't live without It and you also love to meet new girls and have sex with them, you could try being a gigolo (male prostitute), why not..  How would you rate your look out of 10?

It seems to me that perfectly would fit your needs and plus you would even earn a living out of It?

I have done this. I also am able to convince the women I sleep with to do just about anything for me, money wise, etc.  I have stopped using women for money though long ago. 

I would rate myself 6/10.  Most the women I am with though would rate me higher I think, since I dont have a problem really getting most any of them.
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:46:43 PM

I strongly disagree with this.  Thats like saying most people are drug addicts, because they like to smoke weed.  An addict is completely different than someone who can control their urges.

The longest I have gone without sex and/or masturbation in the last 10 years is probably 36 hours.  

Yeah there's a big difference between a sex addict and not ejaculating for a while. It's not the orgasm that the sex addict craves, it's the actual sex with new women(or men in some cases).

Which brings up another question, have you ever met a woman who you thought was a sex addict as well?
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:47:38 PM

I strongly disagree with this.  Thats like saying most people are drug addicts, because they like to smoke weed.  An addict is completely different than someone who can control their urges.

Yeah there's a big difference between a sex addict and not ejaculating for a while. It's not the orgasm that the sex addict craves, it's the actual sex with new women(or men in some cases).

Which brings up another question, have you ever met a woman who you thought was a sex addict as well?

never met a women EVER who wanted it.  it's a sensitive subject for a sensitive ego, like yours.

i am here.
Confessions (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:48:16 PM

are u trying to have a babby repeatedly without first asking the niehgobrs persmission?

Ha.  I am not interested in having a baby with someone I am not with.  I've been lucky that I dont have kids from a random person (that I know about, a lot of these girls don't even know my name).  As of the last few years, I have been getting more into not finishing in a woman, and more into finishing places that a lot of women find degrading.  Face, ass, etc.
gagalady
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:51:21 PM

I have done this. I also am able to convince the women I sleep with to do just about anything for me, money wise, etc.  I have stopped using women for money though long ago. 

I would rate myself 6/10.  Most the women I am with though would rate me higher I think, since I dont have a problem really getting most any of them.

So If you liked sex, different women and you even got payed for It, why you stopped doing It?
Confessions (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:54:28 PM

As stated before, I am currently seeing a woman who is a sex addict as well. 

The sex with new women is definitely the thrill.  I have received oral from a man before, as well, although I do not consider myself bi or gay.  To me, it was just another way to get a release.
Confessions (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:01:29 PM

So If you liked sex, different women and you even got payed for It, why you stopped doing It?

I didn't feel right doing it, and honestly it is hard for a man to find a woman willingly to openly pay for sex/time with a man, regardless of what you see on TV/Movies. 

When I was doing that, 95% of the people who responded were men, the other 3% were fake bots.  Maybe 2% were actual women.
gagalady
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:01:40 PM

As stated before, I am currently seeing a woman who is a sex addict as well. 

The sex with new women is definitely the thrill.  I have received oral from a man before, as well, although I do not consider myself bi or gay.  To me, it was just another way to get a release.

Wow you surprise me , only 36 hours.. So If you had sex even with a man and enjoyed It, then probably It's all about excitement for you, but If man excited you I would say you could be bi, because straight guys just wouldn't do that probably. And why would you want "another sex addict" I don't think there is any difference between sex addict who is having sex and  normal horny people who wants sex, or you want to have sex addict to be couple with?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: