Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:48:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask me anything about being a sex addict. (Serious thread)  (Read 3786 times)
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 04:04:17 AM

LOL at this.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Confessions (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:38:31 AM

Have you ever been checked by a doctor for bipolar/compulsive/obsessive disorders? Do you take drugs of any kind?

I am bi polar, I do not take meds.
radog

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:17:23 AM

If you have been to a doctor that claims you are bipolar this is good but not good if this is a self diagnosis. See a doctor that can tell you the severity of the problem because bipolar/compulsive/obsessive disorders have ranges of severity and they can manifest with the improper label of sexual addiction. Medications can help you to control your impulses when the level of the disorder is severe.
Confessions (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:26:19 AM

If you have been to a doctor that claims you are bipolar this is good but not good if this is a self diagnosis. See a doctor that can tell you the severity of the problem because bipolar/compulsive/obsessive disorders have ranges of severity and they can manifest with the improper label of sexual addiction. Medications can help you to control your impulses when the level of the disorder is severe.

That is some really good insight, I will for sure look into that.  I never thought that this may be a major part of my problem.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 06:19:25 AM

Consider this an AMA but for bitcointalk, not reddit.  I will answer any questions truthfully, just please be respectful, or I will end the thread.  This should be a good way to get to know people like me, and maybe for me to help myself as well.

So lets start.  Ask me anything about being a sex addict.

DISCLAIMER:  I have another account on this site, but for privacy reasons, I created this account so I could be open and honest in this thread and any other confession threads.

Do you sometimes stick your dick in the cardboard toilet paper roll like I do pretending it's a tight pussy while masturbating?

I'll save my next question concerning the use of an electric can opener once I read your reply to the above.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 06:26:31 AM

I went to a palm reader the other day, and upon her seeing the calluses on my palms, she immediately informed me that I was bipolar. Don't remember anything else she said, for the rest of the time I was there, the only thing on my mind was wanting to fuck her dog. And, she didn't even have a dog, but I was able to read her mind and was aware that she was going to get one.
Confessions (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:45:20 AM

Consider this an AMA but for bitcointalk, not reddit.  I will answer any questions truthfully, just please be respectful, or I will end the thread.  This should be a good way to get to know people like me, and maybe for me to help myself as well.

DISCLAIMER:  I have another account on this site, but for privacy reasons, I created this account so I could be open and honest in this thread and any other confession threads.

Do you sometimes stick your dick in the cardboard toilet paper roll like I do pretending it's a tight pussy while masturbating?

I'll save my next question concerning the use of an electric can opener once I read your reply to the above.

No.

No to electric can opener either.

However, I appreciate the tip you gave me via PM about the blender, the bag of pistacio's, the aloe plant, and the 2x4.  Tried it, worked awesome. Smiley
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:43:45 PM

you should be careful with sex addiction many have died as a result of sexually transmitted diseases  Grin

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 05:50:37 PM

No.

No to electric can opener either.

However, I appreciate the tip you gave me via PM about the blender, the bag of pistacio's, the aloe plant, and the 2x4.  Tried it, worked awesome. Smiley

In case anybody tries this, it's the red pistachios we're in reference to - for obvious reasons.  Wink
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:24:48 PM

What's your condom use pattern like? Do you always use them or are there times when you just say 'fuck it'?

How far have you lowered your standards in order to find a new partner to have sex with? Do you get so desperate that you'll take any girl that is willing?
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:13:09 AM

You made Jesus cry.

Confessions (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:22:44 AM

What's your condom use pattern like? Do you always use them or are there times when you just say 'fuck it'?

How far have you lowered your standards in order to find a new partner to have sex with? Do you get so desperate that you'll take any girl that is willing?

I have lowered my standards very very low, just to get new pussy.  I would literally leave a 9/10 girl, to mess with a 2/10 girl, just because it was new.

I rarely use condoms, and have been lucky thus far.
s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:27:23 AM

What do you do to make the girl ,
want to sex with you ?  Huh
     Roll Eyes
Confessions (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:29:43 AM

What do you do to make the girl ,
want to sex with you ?  Huh
     Roll Eyes

I am a very good talker.  I have never had any issue getting people to do what I want, when it comes to sales or sexually.
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 10:07:30 PM

I have read everything, it is very interesting, I hope it will help you get rid of this addiction so you can save your relationship, your family and yourself

I will ask a few questions myself :
-Did you think about going to SAA (Sexaholics Anonymous) meetings?
-What has been your best sexual experience recently or ever?
-How is the se.x with your wife/gf?

I have seen Thanks for Sharing a few months ago and it seems to relate a part of the se.x addiction problem very accurately

serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:16:20 PM

Do you know the number of girls you fucked? If yes say it please!

Space for rent if its still trending
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 10:30:57 PM

Just few questions I have for now
1 How old are you?
2 If you maintained the count would you like to tell how many sex encountered you are indulged into till date. [approx if not totally accurate]
3. At what age you had your fist sex encounter.

I am between 25-35.  I prefer not to name exact age, as I want tostay annon.

I can't remember all the girls names. I tried to make a  list, and it got really hard.  It's easier for me to remember the places I had sex, as opposed to names. I used to also keep a desperate phone with the numbers of all the girls I've slept with, and would randomly call one up when I needed someone. Surprisingly most would agree to hook up again, regardless of tthem knowing by then that all I wanted was to have sex, and regardless if they had a boyfriend or hhusband.

Most accurate count I can come up with is around 150. That's not an exaggeration. It may be a low count also.

I was 17 when I first had sex. I Exposed to sexual stuff at a young age though.

RBP (read before posting) Wink

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 10:31:33 PM

serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:39:12 PM

Just few questions I have for now
1 How old are you?
2 If you maintained the count would you like to tell how many sex encountered you are indulged into till date. [approx if not totally accurate]
3. At what age you had your fist sex encounter.

I am between 25-35.  I prefer not to name exact age, as I want tostay annon.

I can't remember all the girls names. I tried to make a  list, and it got really hard.  It's easier for me to remember the places I had sex, as opposed to names. I used to also keep a desperate phone with the numbers of all the girls I've slept with, and would randomly call one up when I needed someone. Surprisingly most would agree to hook up again, regardless of tthem knowing by then that all I wanted was to have sex, and regardless if they had a boyfriend or hhusband.

Most accurate count I can come up with is around 150. That's not an exaggeration. It may be a low count also.

I was 17 when I first had sex. I Exposed to sexual stuff at a young age though.

I couldn't wait until I could find that info and saw he was online so i just asked my question!

so let's pretend you are 25 ... this means you changed partners once every 20 days ... that is normal mate!

That is not a sex addict! A sex addict is a person who is having sex 5 days without getting out of the house!

And believe me I've meet a girl like that!

You are more like in a crisis ... normally men get there at around 35-40 when they try to fuck as many girls as possible before they die!

How long was the duration of your best sexathon?

Space for rent if its still trending
Confessions (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:18:04 PM

Posting from phone, I'll answer the new questions shortly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: