Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:59:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask me anything about being a sex addict. (Serious thread)  (Read 3787 times)
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 09:39:03 AM

Posting from phone, I'll answer the new questions shortly.

Did you get your hands on a computer?

I hope you still want to answer questions if it helps you

serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:30:07 PM

I hope he will say he just finished having sex now! And that he had sex for more than 3 days without stopping!

Space for rent if its still trending
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 01:47:53 PM

I hope he will say he just finished having sex now! And that he had sex for more than 3 days without stopping!

Who knows? Let's hope he is not AOK because he is having some troubles

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 05:21:01 PM

"Last Active:   June 30, 2014, 10:19:12 PM"

and

"Trust:   -17: -3 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!" :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=664916.0;topicseen Very weird, the thread was interesting

luttelcoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 12:01:57 AM

My friend once told me that once she got so frustrated with the school nurse because he/she made her put on and remove her clothes all the time and go to another room so finally she just walked to the next on her underwear and she walked by a window and inside there was a convention for sex addicts. (I think this was in grade school)
I just wanted to ask what was going on in their minds? And if this was in anyway out of line I'm sorry cause I can't really tell..
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:29:03 AM

I wonder what actually constitutes a sex addict.  I have a fairly high sexual drive as well but only have 1 partner.  Can I call myself a sex addict in this scenario?

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 10:58:50 PM

My friend once told me that once she got so frustrated with the school nurse because he/she made her put on and remove her clothes all the time and go to another room so finally she just walked to the next on her underwear and she walked by a window and inside there was a convention for sex addicts. (I think this was in grade school)
I just wanted to ask what was going on in their minds? And if this was in anyway out of line I'm sorry cause I can't really tell..

That was confusing

I wonder what actually constitutes a sex addict.  I have a fairly high sexual drive as well but only have 1 partner.  Can I call myself a sex addict in this scenario?

Probably not but you may have some aspects of your life that ressembles those of a se.x addict; it is an addiction when it fuck.ed up your life and your well being

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: