Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:30:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy - Are they legit? Does their support department ever respond to tickets?  (Read 766 times)
burnettm (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:28:35 PM

I opened a support ticket with them 12 days ago, but still havent received any response from them. I tried emailing their support email address, but all that did was open another ticket. I tried calling the number listed on their WHOIS entry, but that just went to 1 - 2 minutes of hold music followed by a voice mail box for an unnamed person.

Should I ever expect to receive a response from them? Is this a legit company? It is rather troubling that it has been almost 2 weeks without a response to a support ticket.
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:46:01 PM

already did some trade on cryptsy, no problem with withdraws or deposits, so I think they are legit. But the site is buggy, then I stopped to trade there. Don't know about their ticket policy, since luckly I never had to use it.
cozk

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:11:28 PM

Yes they are solid.

They add shitcoins every 5 seconds but that another story.
beatljuice

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:21:35 PM

I haven't done much there, but my withdraws came in a timely manor. Remember that customer support is expensive and difficult. I'm not saying they should treat you like they are, but we are in the "wild west" days of cryptocurrency.
burnettm (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:27:46 PM

Well thanks for the replies.

I found the contact info here for Mullick who aparently works for them, so I sent him a email. I was wondering if anyone else knew of the contact information for anyone else at Cryptsy in case Mullick isnt able to get back to me.
burnettm (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:05:37 AM

So a couple hours after I emailed Mullick about my support ticket, I got a response from their support team. I'm not sure how it got lost in their system, because I've worked in IT and been responsible for administering ticketing systems. They generally have reporting features, and the ability to send alerts to management when SLAs aren't being met. I know I dont have a official SLA with them, but I'd think they would at least set up something to let the customer service manager know when there are tickets which havent been responded to by a customer service rep in a reasonable amount of time. Anyways enough of my rant, Cryptsy was at least able to address my issue.
Jcw188

Activity: 546

Carpe Diem

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:16:42 AM

I had an issue earlier today and got someone through their chat who happened to be on address the problem immediately. My major complaint is how buggy the site is but they seem "legit". The bug I had FYI was somehow I was able to get a negative balance.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bvoid

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:18:04 PM

Do other people have experiences with the Live Support? I have tickets open for months, and only the promise they would do something 'soon'.. The Live Support seems my last chance..
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:26:47 PM

Here's Cryptsy's thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=481015.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: