Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:18:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: questions about drk ( wtf is gowning on ?) * UPDATE )  (Read 4050 times)
regmann (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:59:22 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2014, 04:25:17 PM by regmann

Seems there has been new news released by some one els who did an investigation
http://cryptolife.net/darkcoin-the-next-big-thing-or-just-another-pump-and-dump/ < very well worked out article

this chart also looks like a classic bubble * was linked in poloniex

so i looked into drk and its wallet holders and some other thing

and the first thing that i stumbled across was ( drk is heavenly premined )
so i went on to investigate this and stumbled on this forum post ( from the dev themselves )
https://darkcointalk.org/threads/the-birth-of-darkcoin.162/
the key line,s of texst in this post are

When we relaunched we had a rush of miners join causing a huge spike of coin production without it being able to adjust the difficulty quick enough,
and
Later on, after the difficulty evened out we realized that there was a serious problem with the block reward calculation

so it was to easy to mine ( and the block rewards where to high ) and they fixed it after a day HMZ oke
also it was a second launch ( so they where not shy of re launching a coin )

so then i went further in my investigations and looked into the wallets ( http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/#!rich ) < drk ritch list

red circled one,s are exchanges what we notice here are 2 wallets holding almost 20% of the total coin supply ( witch are not registered as exchange wallets )
so lets look inside of those wallets

wallet nr 1 over 11% of all coins

what we see here is that coins where send to this wallet ( but never send out @ all )
indicating this is a cold storage ( and prob not from an xchange ) xchange wallets even cold storage tend to have @ least some send coins ( this one only received coins )

wallet nr 2  8% of all coins

same as the nr 1 wallet ( only received coins ) and the coins where never send

those 2 wallets hold roughly 20% of all coins

if u look into other ( coins ) ritch lists ( ltc doge what ever ) u will not find wallets like this @ all

any one care to explain ?

i only am seeking AN EXPLANATION no fud or defending this ) i want a true explanation ONLY
mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:08:24 PM

While we're here, who's that statoshi fucker who still owns over 10 percent of all the bitcoins over 5 years from when it first started?!

Someone explain please while explaining the above
dragnar

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:11:45 PM

While we're here, who's that statoshi fucker who still owns over 10 percent of all the bitcoins over 5 years from when it first started?!

Someone explain please while explaining the above

well idk wen bitcoin was launched no one knew it would ever have the possibility to turn into value

now a day,s they do know coins can turn into value so its a different story

this is an interesting post tough 20% of the market cap is a shit ton of coins

lol no ty
kaene

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:14:56 PM

Looks like a couple of guys with a lot of money decided to buy DRK. Some people believe one of those 2 addresses is bitfinex.com getting ready for when they add DRK.

If you review those addresses, one of them got coins slowly, the another one was much quicker, but both of them got coins mostly during the times of most volume in exchanges. Once of them even played with the DRK forum thread by using codes in the amount he deposited (like having PI or funny amounts).

My personal guess is that some BTC early adopters decided that DRK is the next big thing and they want to invest now rather than later. We have often seen huge buying walls of 200BTC+ and even 700BTC+ one time the price was dropping, giving you a feeling of "I invested a lot in DRK, I don't want it to fall below this and I have the cash to do it". Not much you can do when someone with money decides that DRK is worth investing in.
Ed4252

Activity: 204

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:15:02 PM

these are going to be dumped for bitcoins in 2-3 months...
dragnar

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:19:24 PM

Looks like a couple of guys with a lot of money decided to buy DRK. Some people believe one of those 2 addresses is bitfinex.com getting ready for when they add DRK.

If you review those addresses, one of them got coins slowly, the another one was much quicker, but both of them got coins mostly during the times of most volume in exchanges. Once of them even played with the DRK forum thread by using codes in the amount he deposited (like having PI or funny amounts).

My personal guess is that some BTC early adopters decided that DRK is the next big thing and they want to invest now rather than later. We have often seen huge buying walls of 200BTC+ and even 700BTC+ one time the price was dropping, giving you a feeling of "I invested a lot in DRK, I don't want it to fall below this and I have the cash to do it". Not much you can do when someone with money decides that DRK is worth investing in.

if this was a coin whit a normal launch i would agree whit u

this seems more like the romour of the premine was true and there getting ready to dump these coins

ia all coins where send to multime wallets first and then send to these bigger wallets for more easy of use ( and to hide the huge amount of coins )

now if these or dev  wallets or not idk

lol no ty
regmann (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:22:50 PM

so the only explanation atm is ( 2 peeps whit a shit ton of drk ) and no one knows how ?
man ....

risky
kaene

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:26:07 PM

if this was a coin whit a normal launch i would agree whit u

this seems more like the romour of the premine was true and there getting ready to dump these coins

ia all coins where send to multime wallets first and then send to these bigger wallets for more easy of use ( and to hide the huge amount of coins )

now if these or dev  wallets or not idk

Sure, this is what you are saying:

There was a premine (false, DRK has 0% premine) and whoever got that, hided it for months and now that someone is so smart that decided to put together in 1 or 2 addresses almost $12M for everyone to see it, just getting ready to dump it ....   well, actually, I guess people like you would do things like that, right?

Hopefully this is not the best you can come up with, because if something, you just proved the opposite.
dragnar

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:31:06 PM

so the only explanation atm is ( 2 peeps whit a shit ton of drk ) and no one knows how ?
man ....

risky

If u take all the info out there on the web ( and this is my personal assessment )
something DARK is gowning on

First what u said the day 1 ( problems whit the difficulty and block reword being to high ) this could have been a bug or planned

Then if u look @ the drk dev ( spreading fud about an other coin that was drawing volume away from there coin )
A dev like that could also lie about the day 1 bug being a bug ( wile it was a way to premine the shit out of it )

also if a small group holds a lot of the total coin cap ( that would also explain the huge price increase )
b4 the actual anonymity feature was implemented ( and its still not working fully )

they just starved the market forcing the price up whit a low supply

THIS IS ALL MY PERSONAL ASSESSMENT AND SHOUT BE RESEARCHED BY YOURSELF ( THIS IS NOT TO SPREAD FUD JUST A DISCUSSION )

lol no ty
kaene

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:32:36 PM

man ....

risky

Everyone knows how, investing cash or BTC.

Risky? Then just leave crypto http://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html
cryptos

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:33:15 PM

These links are even more interesting, thanks for the heads up btw

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/address.dws?93210.htm

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/address.dws?85785.htm

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/address.dws?216978.htm

regmann (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:39:10 PM

ill look into these to ty
regmann (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:44:22 PM

So still no real explanation but ( rich people  ? ) 
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:48:09 PM

probably a guy like this bought some dark http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/273vi2/if_you_just_received_800_bitcoin_out_of_the_blue/
regmann (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:50:23 PM

so now the explanation is 2 morons whit a lot of luck that bought 20% of the total coins ?
dragnar

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:01:49 PM

did some background scan of regmann

seems he,s into exposing fraud or asking questions about suspicious tings for a while now )

one of his post about ( EFL ) electronic gulden

sorry for my bad English i am even bad in written dutch ( native dutch ) but i am 100% against some peeps getting rich trough scamming

like i stated as soon as i found out stay eway from this scam

something like this coin could be done using the DUTCH NON PROFIT organisation registration ( WITCH IS CHEAP ) and u could even get sponsorship ( or legally do other shit )

i even overed to help them whit this or pay for it  ( easy as hell to do )

the only problem for them is ( THEY COULD NOT RUN AWAY WHIT MASSIVE PROFITS ) and would be punishable by law if they did Smiley

whit this i will warn every one stay eway from this crap scam

( 1 utility bill ) we pay EVERYTHING in advance  ( except mobile contracts ) witch we pay trough ( AUTOMATIC PAYMENT )

we dont get ANY bills @ all ( u can seek this all online )

to save paper ( AND NATURE ) we don't get bills in general ( except if u forgot to pay your shit ) bills can be send monthly ( if u pay exstra for this ) we dutch are greedy ( gowingdutch < thats our style )

and the dreaded blou ( tax bill,s Tongue )

also price to send a paper  ( trough aromatic process ) to 100.000 households is € 33199,99 < x4 hmz ( cost of printing 100.000 papers ( 857,88 euro )
http://www.printernet.nl/reclamefolder <

if they really wanted to do it the legal way they would have done it non profit Wink

get smart people )
some one stating he is dutch and asking for 2 utility bills ( max 3 months old ) is not dutch ( and yes we can all use google translate LOL )

and this one

they did this whit doge leafe cash and all other coins the added in the last months

holding deposits back to make price rize ( and prob selling early bought coins @ other exchanges themselves for inflated prices ) then after they sold all for max profit they open the floodgate,s and prices crash LOL

traced the last coins added + time of announcement ( as u can see the buy volume ) was high on all coins

And before they announced it the price already shot up a lil ( then exploded )

as alwase every one will say this proofs noting

and they only add coins whit high volume ( witch is not true )

but up to u all Smiley
interesting

lol no ty
Labteck

Activity: 311

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:12:07 PM

when will dump?

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████  █████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████  ██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████  ███████████████████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
       VIORCOIN[by_conty] ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████  █████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████  ██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████  ███████████████████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
        Make International Calls
      Cheap and More Secure
dragnar

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:14:37 PM

when will dump?

idk wen those wallet will dump or if they will dump ( or who those wallet owners are )

but if they decide to cash out expect a slaughter lol

lol no ty
sartech

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:17:21 PM

omg , for sure he have more bitcoins to share Smiley.

sartech

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:19:42 PM

when will dump?
ask max keiser, he have  couple of  DRK. and for sure he likes  to dump for BTC Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: