Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:56:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nitrogen Player lookin for 150$ worth of BTC through SKRILL  (Read 521 times)
1Timer (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:43:20 PM

Hi

It has been a wild couple a days on here. First I bought through paypal from a member on here still havent received btc (its been 48 hours) --

I am looking to buy 150$ worth through SKRILL.

1Timer
trynmpo

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:48:24 PM

please check your pm !!
MoneyGod

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:36:00 PM

1Timer for any exchange use escrow its better for you and other member many scams happening here just because of this safety first for every one

trynmpo

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:57:21 PM

OP is bit fishy, using cc for payment and demanding BTC although the screenshot he sent me as a proof of payment confirmation showing  " Scheduled " not " Processed " ... and using abusing language !! I told Him to cancel this trade . 

SO TRADE WITH CAUTION HERE, ESCROW CAN'T PROTECT IN SITUATION OF CHARGEBACK !!
1Timer (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:20:15 PM

OP is bit fishy, using cc for payment and demanding BTC although the screenshot he sent me as a proof of payment confirmation showing  " Scheduled " not " Processed " ... and using abusing language !! I told Him to cancel this trade .  

Im op using cc payment? Do I really need to show screen shots of you using abusive language?

"CHILL OUT DUDE .. please re read my wordings "HOPING YOU ARE NOT THE CC SCAMMER" .. you can still cancel your transaction if you dont want to deal."

So I cancel and now im a scammer. please kido everyone on nitrogen trust me
trynmpo

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:54:06 PM

OP is bit fishy, using cc for payment and demanding BTC although the screenshot he sent me as a proof of payment confirmation showing  " Scheduled " not " Processed " ... and using abusing language !! I told Him to cancel this trade .  

Im op using cc payment? Do I really need to show screen shots of you using abusive language?

"CHILL OUT DUDE .. please re read my wordings "HOPING YOU ARE NOT THE CC SCAMMER" .. you can still cancel your transaction if you dont want to deal."

DO I EVER CALLED YOU A SCAMMER  ??

we can see who is a KIDO here, who can't even read or understand a simple & polite sentence  "HOPING YOU ARE NOT THE CC SCAMMER"...

AND REPLIED ME WITH  " How the fuck can you say im a cc scammer....just look below how much  btc i have boughten from the guys on nitrogen through paypal."

AND FOR CANCELING THIS TRADE WITH OP MY OBVIOUS REASON WAS , OP told me payment was sent and demands for his BTC by showing me given screen .. BUT EVERYONE can see payment was still pending not processed and his funding source was cc on this screen ..

i waited a odd 20-30 min but payment not showed on my skrill wallet,then i have to cancel this trade .. cause i did not face such delays before with skrill payment,all payments with skrill are instant. .. IT CAN BE A MIM SCAM !!

being a loyal member of this forum its my duty to put a caution on this thread    

PS. Now he is abusing and flaming with false info abount me on nitrogenbet LIVE CHAT,telling admin to ban my account from nitrogenbet  Tongue

SO EVERYONE CAN SEE WHO IS A KIDDO OR CAN BE A SCAMMER HERE
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:00:45 PM

we can see who is a KIDO here, who can't even read or understand a simple & polite sentence  "HOPING YOU ARE NOT THE CC SCAMMER"...

AND REPLIED ME WITH  " How the fuck can you say im a cc scammer....just look below how much  btc i have boughten from the guys on nitrogen through paypal."

AND FOR CANCELING THIS TRADE WITH OP MY OBVIOUS REASON WAS , OP told me payment was sent and demands for his BTC by showing me given screen .. BUT EVERYONE can see payment was still pending not processed and his funding source was cc on this screen ..

i waited a odd 20-30 min but payment not showed on my skrill wallet,then i have to cancel this trade .. cause i did not face such delays before with skrill payment,all payments with skrill are instant. .. IT CAN BE A MIM SCAM !!

PS. Now he is abusing and flaming with false info abount me on nitrogenbet LIVE CHAT,telling admin to ban my account from nitrogenbet  Tongue

I agree with you trynmpo, taking skrill payment is very risky if it was upload from Credit Card. and I denied so many deals because of this.

1Timer (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:03:58 PM

https://i.imgur.com/n02W2gY.png

https://i.imgur.com/4XBuMT2.png

I just signed up to SKRILL today. I guess by you defending your stance with "Bold" you have the proper stance on this issue? Please I wanted instant and you even told me to cancel. I could care less what you think of me. And your duty? And yes, I did tell nitrogen to ban you. Everyone on there knows my rep is great. Why are you spreading slander?
trynmpo

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:17:48 PM

@deadly Bro cc is not a problem if a sender is legit .. BUT OP was Extra aggressive and rude, trying to prove him superior because he have some imaginary rep over a betting site  

@1Timer  dude i don't want to defame you like you flaming me on NITROGENBET .. which i don't care at all  Tongue , I already have a rep here and its not your NITROGENBET LIVE CHAT SECTION , Roll Eyes

SO GOOD LUCK & PEACE

1Timer (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:20:31 PM

@deadly Bro cc is not a problem if a sender is legit .. BUT OP was Extra aggressive and rude, trying to prove him superior because he have some imaginary rep over a betting site  

@1Timer  dude i don't want to defame you like you flaming me on NITROGENBET .. which i don't care at all  Tongue , I already have a rep here and its not your NITROGENBET LIVE CHAT SECTION , Roll Eyes

SO GOOD LUCK & PEACE

Yep imaginary. And your rep history speaks for its self.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:31:51 PM

What I suggest both of you calm down, and just cancel the deal. why you guys argue.

1timer its not nitrogen chat. we really dont care what reputation you have in other website or forum. We all started here from scratch and built Reputation its time consuming so Pls understand and just find another seller.

1Timer (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:22:23 PM

Anyone else like to set something up with me that is trusted?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: