Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:09:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Corporate Network Investments  (Read 1104 times)
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:39:23 PM

I am actually taking into consideration losses, however I know that the odds are over 2% in my favor. Over time my win/loss ratio will stack up 52:48. So lets say I make 1000 bets in an hour at $0.10 per bet., statistically I will win 52% of them, and come out $2 on top. Now lets say I did 3000 bets an hour across multiple networks, thats $6 an hour. It could temporarily be more or less depending on luck, but over time when betting while the card count is in your favor, you will win.

Wrong. Free mathematical lesson pal: when you play online gambling you cannot apply volume betting, the winning % are always on the house.... otherwise you would be able to empty their wallet in a split seconds.
Well, not you I guess, but any decent programmer worth his/her salt would.

BUZZ OFF SCAMMER  Grin

/thread
Please look into card counting, and then revise your statement.

LOL.

I appreciate your dearest concern for this community. Before you worry your little incredulous minds to death, just take a moment and relax. No one is forcing you to use my service. I am here to benefit all of us, if you fail to see it, then please just be patient and wait for solid returns.

Well good luck with that. You now have a big fat negative trust, and I doubt anyone will "invest" in your "scheme".
If you actually think it will work, then test it yourself. If you are a scammer, please go away, you're not welcome here.

I am not concerned in the slightest. I am an open book, I am not trying to hide this service. Anyone can come read this thread, see what I have said, see what you have said... Any reasons you do or do not have to negatively affect my feedback.

I offer 20% interest, not 120%, and once again this is not a Ponzi Scheme.
Ponzi Schemes pay off previous investors with money from newer investors...
This method pays off investors with earnings made with the investors money...
Hence the term investments, and not ponzi

Please study maths, and you will understand that a 120% return = 20% interest. 100 x 1.2 = 120, see?
Now, answer the question. What will you do if you get unlucky and lose?
You will probably say that you will cover it with your own funds. I see. Show us an address that has enough bitcoins to cover losses, and sign a message with it.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3085

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 09:40:17 PM

Fact is:  If he could make 20% every 24 hours, he wouldn't need our money.

This is a cut and dry ponzi scam.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Corporate (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:43:13 PM

If you guys dont want to buy in, dont. Just wait and see. The reason why I am asking for investments is because the more capitol the faster income.
I can break the math down further if anyone would like me to...
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:45:28 PM

If you guys dont want to buy in, dont. Just wait and see. The reason why I am asking for investments is because the more capitol the faster income.

Can you just answer the damn question?

I am actually taking into consideration losses, however I know that the odds are over 2% in my favor. Over time my win/loss ratio will stack up 52:48. So lets say I make 1000 bets in an hour at $0.10 per bet., statistically I will win 52% of them, and come out $2 on top. Now lets say I did 3000 bets an hour across multiple networks, thats $6 an hour. It could temporarily be more or less depending on luck, but over time when betting while the card count is in your favor, you will win.

Wrong. Free mathematical lesson pal: when you play online gambling you cannot apply volume betting, the winning % are always on the house.... otherwise you would be able to empty their wallet in a split seconds.
Well, not you I guess, but any decent programmer worth his/her salt would.

BUZZ OFF SCAMMER  Grin

/thread
Please look into card counting, and then revise your statement.

LOL.

I appreciate your dearest concern for this community. Before you worry your little incredulous minds to death, just take a moment and relax. No one is forcing you to use my service. I am here to benefit all of us, if you fail to see it, then please just be patient and wait for solid returns.

Well good luck with that. You now have a big fat negative trust, and I doubt anyone will "invest" in your "scheme".
If you actually think it will work, then test it yourself. If you are a scammer, please go away, you're not welcome here.

I am not concerned in the slightest. I am an open book, I am not trying to hide this service. Anyone can come read this thread, see what I have said, see what you have said... Any reasons you do or do not have to negatively affect my feedback.

I offer 20% interest, not 120%, and once again this is not a Ponzi Scheme.
Ponzi Schemes pay off previous investors with money from newer investors...
This method pays off investors with earnings made with the investors money...
Hence the term investments, and not ponzi

Please study maths, and you will understand that a 120% return = 20% interest. 100 x 1.2 = 120, see?
Now, answer the question. What will you do if you get unlucky and lose?
You will probably say that you will cover it with your own funds. I see. Show us an address that has enough bitcoins to cover losses, and sign a message with it.
Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:48:34 PM

I can give you math lessons if you are willing to pay. And no... I won't give you the lesson then receive 20% more of what I ask in an hour. You'll deposit payment to a trusted escrow then receive the math lesson Wink

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
FasterEddy

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:12:33 AM

yes i have invested in this a .005 just about and i did that 2 days ago still waiting for a payment.
Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:19:25 AM

yes i have invested in this a .005 just about and i did that 2 days ago still waiting for a payment.

You really gave your money to someone with no trust, no knowledge at all in his claimed business and with a non-sustainable interest?

If you wish to throw away your money give it to me. I will give you back 1%/week.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: