Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:11:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Corporate Network Investments  (Read 1104 times)
Corporate (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:34:31 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 05:48:48 PM by Corporate

The Corporate Network is pleased to have you on this thread. No matter your intentions, good or bad, we are happy to answer any questions that you may have. I understand that there are many individuals looking to tarnish the reputation of this business, I DONT BLAME YOU! The world is filled with injustice, but let society prove its legitimacy before shutting them down. I am not here to make a quick buck off any member, I am in this for the long haul. Our Corporate website is underwraps and will currently be launched very soon, in the mean time I will begin investments in this thread. Currently we diversify our buisness across many networks, some "gambling" and some not. In order to simplify it into terms that can easily be calculated, our "gamble" offers a 2% edge towards our party.  We bet 0.1% of our current live funds per "bet" and are currently processing around 3000 "bets" per hour on each network. Each live fund is NOT  our entire bankroll, it only attributes to a portion. The total of all our networks combined offers us a total of  26.25% per day, 20% of which is yours to keep.

Our payout system is as followed:

First 6 hours: 30% of invested ammount
Next 6 hours: 30% of invested ammount
Next 6 hours: 30% of invested ammount
Last 6 hours: 30% of invested ammount

This offers you a 1/5 or 20% interest in one days time!
There are few legal investment oportunities that will land you this sort of return,
take advantage of them while they still work.

LIVE:
Minimum Investment: 0.001 BTC
Maximum Investment: 1 BTC

**These numbers will change as our portfolio is diversed, and as the continuity of investments increase.**

Our current wallet: 1NZGL5MTgjY2G5w1jRWyNMsAobyhtNFaeW

We wish you a blessed day regardless of your decisions. Payouts are automatically sent to incoming transactions, so when you invest you MUST send from an address which you can receive returns from, the system is automatic. You can have multiple investments running at the same time, and you may reinvest, however we want our clientele to be happy as well... so dont forget to spend some of your earnings on yourself, you deserve it!  
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:43:59 PM

So basically you are guaranteeing a 120% return on all "investments".
Why don't you use your own money to make yourself a millionaire?
Seriously?
Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:46:39 PM

Your Ponzi is too fast, try to slow it down to six days intead of six hours.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
Corporate (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:54:08 PM

Seriously?
Yes and No. I am offering 20% interest, but I only accept investments that meet my current minimum/maximum quota.
I hope that I can make some money off my methods, unfortunately no I dont think I could be a millionaire. Eventually my method will leak, and site owners will probably set up rigs... I will only be doing this for a brief period of time, unless I continue to find other methods.
Corporate (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:59:17 PM

Seriously?
Yes and No. I am offering 20% interest, but I only accept investments that meet my current minimum/maximum quota.
I hope that I can make some money off my methods, unfortunately no I dont think I could be a millionaire. Eventually my method will leak, and site owners will probably set up rigs... I will only be doing this for a brief period of time, unless I continue to find other methods.
I am pleased to see that you are impressed by our tremendous interest rate. In the long term this % will go down, but for now I am giving away nearly all the profit and am only keeping 6% for myself. If you are trying to imply that this is a Ponzi Scheme, I would like to highlight the argument that The Corporate Network is not a true Ponzi Scheme. We do not base our interest off the hopes of future investments or current bankroll, we instead base it off the money earned from average investments.
byt411

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:13:18 PM

Seriously?
I am pleased to see that you are impressed by our tremendous interest rate. In the long term this % will go down, but for now I am giving away nearly all the profit and am only keeping 6% for myself. If you are trying to imply that this is a Ponzi Scheme, I would like to highlight the argument that The Corporate Network is not a true Ponzi Scheme. We do not base our interest off the hopes of future investments or current bankroll, we instead base it off the money earned from average investments.

And obviously, you cannot tell us what your miraculous method is, otherwise it will be blocked and the method will be ruined?
Corporate (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:23:08 PM

To be honest I did want to keep it private, but for publicity reasons I will state what one is.
Not all of the money, but some, is run through a card counting autobot that sits at many live-streamed actual blackjack tables.
It waits until the card count is at least 2% in my favor before betting.
Corporate (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:42:25 PM

First Investment: https://blockchain.info/tx/a3cefba704ae77669421075f567bca2ee5c93d5271d584381bf5ab7532a25927
Killerloop

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:48:00 PM

Obviously fake. We have no way to verify it, it is just a claim as it is your whole request.

You won't get a penny here, pal.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
Corporate (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:51:33 PM

I am pleased to see that you have come to this conclusion by default. In fact a lot of "get rich quick" methods are actually scams. You all must be very cautious when participating in transactions like this. On the contrary though, I am sad to see that you have come to this conclusion about our organization. Our current reputation is irrelevant compared to the forward momentum which our network operates. If you question our legitimacy, then I recommend that you keep your attention on this thread. You can always make the minimum investment, which is only change, or you can wait to ensure that we are do what we say we do.

If the person who made the investment wants to come forward, I welcome them to do so.
Killerloop

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:17:58 PM

I am pleased to see that you have come to this conclusion by default. In fact a lot of "get rich quick" methods are actually scams. You all must be very cautious when participating in transactions like this. On the contrary though, I am sad to see that you have come to this conclusion about our organization. Our current reputation is irrelevant compared to the forward momentum which our network operates. If you question our legitimacy, then I recommend that you keep your attention on this thread. You can always make the minimum investment, which is only change, or you can wait to ensure that we are do what we say we do.

A thousand words with zero facts.

I'll make you a counter offer: I'll send you 0.1 BTC if you send to me (or to any TRUSTED member of this forum) 120% altcoin collateral. Surely a big "Corporate" "Network" like you can invest some coins into getting a good trust and a lot more investments right?

I expect the old: "if you don't want then don't invest" "we can't blabla"  Smiley

If the person who made the investment wants to come forward, I welcome them to do so.

It doesn't exists, and unless it is a trustable member it will still count as fake.

byt411

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:19:21 PM

I'll make you a counter offer: I'll send you 0.1 BTC if you send to me (or to any TRUSTED member of this forum) 120% altcoin collateral. Surely a big "Corporate" "Network" like you can invest some coins into getting a good trust and a lot more investments right?

I expect the old: "if you don't want then do invest" "we can't blabla"  Smiley

It doesn't exists, and unless it is a trustable member it will still count as fake.

I agree to his plan. It is impossible to multiply money by a fixed amount without losses.
Corporate (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:24:26 PM

I appreciate your dearest concern for this community. Before you worry your little incredulous minds to death, just take a moment and relax. No one is forcing you to use my service. I am here to benefit all of us, if you fail to see it, then please just be patient and wait for solid returns.
Killerloop

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:26:55 PM

I expect the old: "if you don't want then don't invest" "we can't blabla"  Smiley
I appreciate your dearest concern for this community. Before you worry your little incredulous minds to death, just take a moment and relax. No one is forcing you to use my service. I am here to benefit all of us, if you fail to see it, then please just be patient and wait for solid returns.

byt411

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:27:41 PM

Well good luck with that. You now have a big fat negative trust, and I doubt anyone will "invest" in your "scheme".
If you actually think it will work, then test it yourself. If you are a scammer, please go away, you're not welcome here.
Corporate (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:28:31 PM

I agree to his plan. It is impossible to multiply money by a fixed amount without losses.

I am actually taking into consideration losses, however I know that the odds are over 2% in my favor. Over time my win/loss ratio will stack up 52:48. So lets say I make 1000 bets in an hour at $0.10 per bet., statistically I will win 52% of them, and come out $2 on top. Now lets say I did 3000 bets an hour across multiple networks, thats $6 an hour. It could temporarily be more or less depending on luck, but over time when betting while the card count is in your favor, you will win.
byt411

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:31:58 PM

I am actually taking into consideration losses, however I know that the odds are over 2% in my favor. Over time my win/loss ratio will stack up 52:48. So lets say I make 1000 bets in an hour at $0.10 per bet., statistically I will win 52% of them, and come out $2 on top. Now lets say I did 3000 bets an hour across multiple networks, thats $6 an hour. It could temporarily be more or less depending on luck, but over time when betting while the card count is in your favor, you will win.

You yourself said it. Statistically. Theoretically.
What if you have bad luck and you lose? Where do you get that 120% from?
Killerloop

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:35:07 PM

Wrong. Free mathematical lesson pal: when you play online gambling you cannot apply volume betting, the winning % are always on the house.... otherwise you would be able to empty their wallet in a split seconds.
Well, not you I guess, but any decent programmer worth his/her salt would.

BUZZ OFF SCAMMER  Grin

/thread

Corporate (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:35:27 PM

Well good luck with that. You now have a big fat negative trust, and I doubt anyone will "invest" in your "scheme".
If you actually think it will work, then test it yourself. If you are a scammer, please go away, you're not welcome here.

I am not concerned in the slightest. I am an open book, I am not trying to hide this service. Anyone can come read this thread, see what I have said, see what you have said... Any reasons you do or do not have to negatively affect my feedback.

I offer 20% interest, not 120%, and once again this is not a Ponzi Scheme.
Ponzi Schemes pay off previous investors with money from newer investors...
This method pays off investors with earnings made with the investors money...
Hence the term investments, and not ponzi
Corporate (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:36:15 PM

Wrong. Free mathematical lesson pal: when you play online gambling you cannot apply volume betting, the winning % are always on the house.... otherwise you would be able to empty their wallet in a split seconds.
Well, not you I guess, but any decent programmer worth his/her salt would.

BUZZ OFF SCAMMER  Grin

/thread
Please look into card counting, and then revise your statement.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: