Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:38:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PC Gaming Thread  (Read 14350 times)
Este Nuno (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:36:27 AM

I heard that alot of people were having issues launching the game and many got huge framerate drops when doing simple things like driving. So in it's current state it's an unoptimised piece of poop.  Tongue

Which is quite unexcusable considering the launch was delayed for like 8 months because they were afraid to compete with the launch of GTA 5.

oli123123
Legendary

Activity: 1445

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:40:36 AM

Today i started playing South Park: Stick of Truth played only like 15-20 minutes, game's pretty fun.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:43:52 PM

Oblivion is great, much better than Skyrim imo. Few games I've enjoyed as much as it.
Nathonas

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Knowledge is Power

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 10:40:44 PM

Oblivion is great, much better than Skyrim imo. Few games I've enjoyed as much as it.

+1, I bought Skyrim when it came out and played 80 hours. Haven't picked it up since then. Meanwhile, I played through oblivion for 150 hours, then my hard drive died so I lost everything...and I came back and started a new character. I just love the atmosphere and the quests in oblivion, I think those two things are so superior to Skyrim. Currently trying to get all the mods up to make Oblivion look good before I play again.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
BawsyBoss

Activity: 389

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:18:24 AM

I heard that alot of people were having issues launching the game and many got huge framerate drops when doing simple things like driving. So in it's current state it's an unoptimised piece of poop.  Tongue

Which is quite unexcusable considering the launch was delayed for like 8 months because they were afraid to compete with the launch of GTA 5.

It really made me look down upon Ubisoft. That, and UPlay. I have heard even people with top-tier video cards haven't been able to max out the game.

Forever strong.
Zyborg

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:18:37 AM

+1, I bought Skyrim when it came out and played 80 hours. Haven't picked it up since then. Meanwhile, I played through oblivion for 150 hours, then my hard drive died so I lost everything...and I came back and started a new character. I just love the atmosphere and the quests in oblivion, I think those two things are so superior to Skyrim. Currently trying to get all the mods up to make Oblivion look good before I play again.
After playing Skyrim the graphics are a let down. But the gameplay and story - best one around. Smiley
trand

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 01:25:35 AM

After playing Skyrim the graphics are a let down. But the gameplay and story - best one around. Smiley

yups i agree with you, Skyrim graphics not good when compared gameplay maybe developer want give new game with  old school vision

oli123123
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:20:30 PM

When i play games, i don't give a damn about graphics. The most important things are gameplay and story.
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:23:37 PM

Today i started playing South Park: Stick of Truth played only like 15-20 minutes, game's pretty fun.

That game is hilarious. Cheesy I'm glad they put much time in it.
oli123123
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:27:07 PM

That game is hilarious. Cheesy I'm glad they put much time in it.
Yeah events and conversations are pretty fun.
Este Nuno (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:40:56 AM

That's why I want to do in a step by step fashion: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim. That way the graphics will only get better and won't take away from the experience at all.

I'm currently playing the Witcher 1 now and at some point I'll do The Witcher 2 and 3 in that order as well. I think it's the best way.
Zyborg

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:24:20 PM

That's why I want to do in a step by step fashion: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim. That way the graphics will only get better and won't take away from the experience at all.

I'm currently playing the Witcher 1 now and at some point I'll do The Witcher 2 and 3 in that order as well. I think it's the best way.
I have the Witcher, never came around to play it, is it any good?
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 04:27:41 PM

I know I'm jumping in here but if you can stand the rather grindy RPG gameplay, the storyline for the witcher is excellent.
Zyborg

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:28:12 PM

If you can stand the rather grindy RPG gameplay, the storyline is excellent.
Hm, might just give it a try then. Smiley
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:38:20 PM

Witcher games are among the bests computer RPG for adult recipients available. Every RPG fan should test it. All Witchers are on sale sometimes and I bought them both for like 6 dollars with bitcoins recently.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:43:52 PM

Witcher games are among the bests computer RPG for adult recipients available. Every RPG fan should test it. All Witchers are on sale sometimes and I bought them both for like 6 dollars with bitcoins recently.

Agreed ! Witcher 3 is coming out in about 8 months, so if you didn't play previous ones now is time to play them Smiley
BawsyBoss

Activity: 389

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:06:58 AM

Agreed ! Witcher 3 is coming out in about 8 months, so if you didn't play previous ones now is time to play them Smiley
I'm planning to get them. However, is there too much grinding? That's one of the things I hate about some RPGs.

Forever strong.
oli123123
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:18:04 AM

Today i started playing Civilization V, there are wonderful mods in the steam workshop but they require Gods and Kings or Brave New World DLC. And there is a 75% for Civilization Franchise on Steam. Should i buy Brave New World or Gods and Kings?
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:28:52 PM

Today i started playing Civilization V, there are wonderful mods in the steam workshop but they require Gods and Kings or Brave New World DLC. And there is a 75% for Civilization Franchise on Steam. Should i buy Brave New World or Gods and Kings?

Yeah, I just noticed the sale. I have Civ 5 with no expansions. Hmm... 75% is very tempting....
oli123123
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:31:58 PM

Yeah, I just noticed the sale. I have Civ 5 with no expansions. Hmm... 75% is very tempting....
I'm probably going to but Brave New World DLC, there are pretty good mods in the Steam Workshop like Arstotzka Mod, Elder Scrolls Mod etc.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: