Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:42:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PC Gaming Thread  (Read 14350 times)
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:36:57 PM

Point of that comic: You already have more games that you can ever play. True.
Baitty

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:47:30 PM

I think I have only played 20% of my games...its ridiculous and yet I still buy more.

williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 12:35:38 AM

TBH the game that I still play the most (80%) is free to play, dota 2. In my opinion it is just more fun and addictive than the others

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ZoeJane

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:55:58 AM

Steam Sale is about to end. So, let's sum up what we have bought and what we didn't.
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 01:10:46 AM

I got civ 5 for 15$ with all the DLC, and payday 2 for 5$

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Nathonas

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Knowledge is Power

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 02:30:49 AM

I got Baldur's gate 2 Enhanced Edition for 6 bucks. I never played the Baldur's gate series and my friends kept saying its the best RPG there is. I played through the first one with them, now we're going to play number 2.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
geforcelover

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:58:57 AM

Go and play watch dogs best gamer ever i played.. Smiley
rhino34567

Activity: 288

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:06:15 AM

I've heard mixed things about Watch Dogs. Some say it's great, others say it was over-hyped. Also, it was commonly agreed that GTA V was better. Any opinion on that? I personally loved GTA V but haven't played Watch Dogs.

williamj2543

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 12:36:35 PM

I've heard mixed things about Watch Dogs. Some say it's great, others say it was over-hyped. Also, it was commonly agreed that GTA V was better. Any opinion on that? I personally loved GTA V but haven't played Watch Dogs.
Personally I think that just cause 2 is actually a better game than GTA V, because of the much larger world, it is more open world, and there are many climates to explore. There is also grappling hooks and more different kinds of vehicles, but not as big of a variety of cars.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
ongv1

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:53:46 PM

I see your into those kind of games you should get diablo 3,world of warcraft,and fallout they are all open world kind of games diablo is just like world of warcraft but have a different platform,classes,and weapons I play it on my xbox but on pc its amazing!!! Fallout is set in the future when the world has died to an waste land and you have to run around defeating crazy bosses and enemys from robots to lizards. I most likely prefer Fallout New Vegas for the best gaming experience.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 01:20:42 PM

This is why you shouldn't read about a game before hand. Only a bit, I've played it because I saw the release on TPB (totally forgot about it).
I was impressed, although there are some mysteries left unsolved there.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ManFromJupiter

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:44:51 PM

Can't wait for Witcher 3 release
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:09:42 PM

I see your into those kind of games you should get diablo 3,world of warcraft,and fallout they are all open world kind of games diablo is just like world of warcraft but have a different platform,classes,and weapons I play it on my xbox but on pc its amazing!!! Fallout is set in the future when the world has died to an waste land and you have to run around defeating crazy bosses and enemys from robots to lizards. I most likely prefer Fallout New Vegas for the best gaming experience.

Diablo 3 and open world don't belong in the same sentence. Wink

It's pretty much the exact opposite of open world.

If you like Diablo 3 you should try Path of Exile. It's generally considered a much, much better game by people who play ARPGs.
Rapido

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:19:18 PM

Diablo 3 and open world don't belong in the same sentence. Wink

It's pretty much the exact opposite of open world.

If you like Diablo 3 you should try Path of Exile. It's generally considered a much, much better game by people who play ARPGs.

You should also try Torchlight II plus its mods.  Smiley
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:39:33 PM

if you want to play the whole series of elder scroll, it's a good deal, I lost morrowind because my english was worse than now, but many people talk of it as the best of all.
Oblivion was amazing but I didnt finsh it. The caves were too equal one to each other.
For me the winner is skyrim, yes it's full of bug, I didn't find no one who bother me, so I finished it in around 300 hour of gameplay.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Baitty

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:51:49 PM

if you want to play the whole series of elder scroll, it's a good deal, I lost morrowind because my english was worse than now, but many people talk of it as the best of all.
Oblivion was amazing but I didnt finsh it. The caves were too equal one to each other.
For me the winner is skyrim, yes it's full of bug, I didn't find no one who bother me, so I finished it in around 300 hour of gameplay.

You missed out. If anything I would say skyrim is the worst out of those games. so much small details in oblivion and morrowind. Of course morrowind is the best sword rpg game I've ever played.

beaknuke

Activity: 412

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:02:50 PM

Can't wait for Elite Smiley

Not gamed for a while, going to return soon. 

After doing the PC FPS for many years I ventured to Star Craft II Multiplayer... thing is I suspect I be n00b now lol

DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:52:18 AM

Replaying Darksiders on a higher difficulty.
When I finish it, I'll play Darksiders 2 for the first time.

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:39:41 PM

Replaying Darksiders on a higher difficulty.
When I finish it, I'll play Darksiders 2 for the first time.
I totally forgot about that one. I'm downloading right now. Hopefully it's a decent game at least.
Well, if you like good Hack'n Slash with a lot of puzzles, that game is for you.
The history starts good and ends good, but between the history is kind weak.
Don't know about Darksiders2 though.

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
Rapido

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:42:35 PM

Darksiders 2 is nice plus it has challenging puzzles but at some point it feels kinda repetitive IMO.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: