Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:39:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 day auction - PBmining 1500 GH/s ~ Start BId 0.1 BTC  (Read 2810 times)
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:37:59 PM

ok he put 1500ghz, but then I see 150ghz, so which is it?

1500, however its irrelevant because the OP never really intended to sell it. Please negative trust the OP so he doesn't waste peoples time in the future
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:59:06 AM

Whole lotta talk about posting negative feedback on this fella but nobody has followed through thus far.  Any particular reason why?  Has something changed?

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Blaater

Activity: 462
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:24:51 AM

Whole lotta talk about posting negative feedback on this fella but nobody has followed through thus far.  Any particular reason why?  Has something changed?

7 people posted neg-rep on his account so far.
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:08:36 AM

nwfella, on trusted you have:

These ratings are from people who are not in your trust network. They may be totally inaccurate.
Show ratings.

Click on Show ratings and you will see the feedbacks. You don't see it directly because none of as are on your trusted list.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:59:04 PM

I dont get why there is a default trust list. I dont trust quite a few people on that list, it also makes adding neg rep to people almost useless as other people dont easily see it
elviselvis101

Activity: 573
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:23:24 PM

I dont get why there is a default trust list. I dont trust quite a few people on that list, it also makes adding neg rep to people almost useless as other people dont easily see it

Well the trust system could be improved quite some, newbies that see -12 trust = this person is a big time scammer, but that is not the way it works.
You need to decide who you trust and then change the settings in your profile. Otherwise you might see minus trust on a good guy and plus trust on a criminal.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:34:30 PM

Well the trust system could be improved quite some, newbies that see -12 trust = this person is a big time scammer, but that is not the way it works.
You need to decide who you trust and then change the settings in your profile. Otherwise you might see minus trust on a good guy and plus trust on a criminal.

Exactly, a lot of people don't adjust their trust settings / know how to, and Im pretty sure you can't edit out the default trust lists. Im not sure I trust a single VIP member, from what I have seen they are all scammers (so far).
elviselvis101

Activity: 573
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:50:24 AM

right and I will make the bold claim that 0 % of the new people here, adjust their trust settings.

(which makes sense be course who can they trust, they don´t know anyone (and they don´t know much about the trust system) - therefor the more important it is that the trust system is trustworthy)
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:14:52 AM

nwfella, on trusted you have:

These ratings are from people who are not in your trust network. They may be totally inaccurate.
Show ratings.

Click on Show ratings and you will see the feedbacks. You don't see it directly because none of as are on your trusted list.
Sha bam-a-lam!!  Learn something new everyday.  Many thanks jonsi.

"I see said the blind man as he picked up the hammer and saw!"

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
bangi

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:56:39 PM

So the lesson of all this is the OP made a mistake on not mentioning a reserve price.

And thats after hes been getting bids.. why wouldnt he update it to prevent get negative fb?
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:34:37 AM

So the lesson of all this is the OP made a mistake on not mentioning a reserve price.

And thats after hes been getting bids.. why wouldnt he update it to prevent get negative fb?

Little confused on the part I underlined, he started an auction with the starting bid at .1. He doesnt like the final auction price so he decided to back out, thats neg trust regardless of what he posts here, he wasted peoples time with a fake auction. He then said to PM him offers, to which he didn't respond.

But yeah, lesson of day is make sure to include all information about the auction before it starts Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: