Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:01:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Block Explorer do you use ?  (Read 35252 times)
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:02:47 PM

I am CEO and founder of https://apicoin.io, the first bitcoin PaaS and we currently have the market share. We currently have a couple huge (Making more than 250,000 api calls daily between just those companies) bitcoin businesses using us in production. I would be glad to work with anyone on this forum to make their experience with my company, the best they ever have using an api. This means if you need a custom plan, api call, or anything else to connect to our site, just email me and let me know. I will make it happen.

I have been in your position, and I hate when an api fails on me or doesn't give me the data I need, trust me that will not happen on my platform.

Oh hi! Didn't know you had your site. It looks great! I'll look into it.

Thank you, for sure check it out, if you sign up and purchase the free plan I will double your free api calls, PM me your username on the site.

What are the charges of your API ? I could not find any pricing on your site. Do u offer blockchain.info & biteasy.com provided features for free ?

There's the free plan that's limited to 200 Api Calls/day then there's also the individual plan that allows 5000/day for .06BTC/month. And finally, the Business plan, which includes 10000 Api Calls/day and costs .11BTC/Month. The Individual Plan is best for most users. Example uses for this plan can include watching an address' balance, watching for new blocks, watching for new transactions, etc.

Also just a note, the price does change based on the price of bitcoin per USD.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:14:34 PM

I am CEO and founder of https://apicoin.io, the first bitcoin PaaS and we currently have the market share. We currently have a couple huge (Making more than 250,000 api calls daily between just those companies) bitcoin businesses using us in production. I would be glad to work with anyone on this forum to make their experience with my company, the best they ever have using an api. This means if you need a custom plan, api call, or anything else to connect to our site, just email me and let me know. I will make it happen.

I have been in your position, and I hate when an api fails on me or doesn't give me the data I need, trust me that will not happen on my platform.

Thank you, for sure check it out, if you sign up and purchase the free plan I will double your free api calls, PM me your username on the site.

What are the charges of your API ? I could not find any pricing on your site. Do u offer blockchain.info & biteasy.com provided features for free ?

You have to register which is free to get prices of the plans, we are also in a redesign so it will be easier to find this information in the future.

We are extremely different from blockchain.info and biteasy.com we are a highly scalable, robust, secure api to the bitcoin network, we are more for developers than the general public. We do have a free plan so you can try the service, I recommend you actually wait a bit we are moving to a huge server today and the api part is down currently to make the move easier. Which to be honest is the first time the api has been brought down since I started the service.

Sorry, I did not register, but was checking https://apicoin.io/api/v1/doc/ ...It is nice to know that u r moving to a bigger server. Can u plz tell us why one should consider u more scalable, robust & secure over blockchain.info and biteasy.com ? AFAIK multiple high traffic services, including some busy online cassino, are running on blockchain.info API indeed.

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:53:14 AM

You have to register which is free to get prices of the plans, we are also in a redesign so it will be easier to find this information in the future.

We are extremely different from blockchain.info and biteasy.com we are a highly scalable, robust, secure api to the bitcoin network, we are more for developers than the general public. We do have a free plan so you can try the service, I recommend you actually wait a bit we are moving to a huge server today and the api part is down currently to make the move easier. Which to be honest is the first time the api has been brought down since I started the service.

Sorry, I did not register, but was checking https://apicoin.io/api/v1/doc/ ...It is nice to know that u r moving to a bigger server. Can u plz tell us why one should consider u more scalable, robust & secure over blockchain.info and biteasy.com ? AFAIK multiple high traffic services, including some busy online cassino, are running on blockchain.info API indeed.

We are really two different beast, blockchain you can setup a wallet easily, use their api and it is great to prove your idea or concept in the market. APICoin is really the next step in that. We can easily allow you to set up an offline cold storage and use our service to check the blockchain for deposits in a safe manner or use our web hooks to contact your servers again in safe and secure manner above any other current api. It also allows you to broadcast many signed transactions in one api call. Sign transactions can't be tempered by us, we can't change the outputs or inputs once they are signed, that means we can safely broadcast them with little trust to our server. We also respect the privacy of a user, and never announced any of partnerships unless the company does first publicly which is kinda a double edge sword because some people won't use us unless they know some big people use us and it makes it harder to actually gain clients. I think privacy is more important than people using us because company XYZ uses us. I also want people to use us by the features we offer not because we are highly trust by a certain section of bitcoin.

We also put a lot of weight on security and trustless of our service. If you notice you don't trust us with any funds, or any private keys for any api calls, and that is a motto of our service.

If you also notice I have been in bitcoin longer than anyone that is running a similar service, I been using bitcoin for over 3 yrs now and I been on this forum for 2 of those years. I am subscribed to every pull request, commit, and comment on the bitcoin core github page as well as the BIP github page. I know the protocol extremely well, and you are getting that expertise when using my service.
Newar
Legendary

Activity: 1358

https://gliph.me/hUF

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:14:19 AM

Haven't seen it mentioned yet: http://live.insight.is/ and https://github.com/bitpay/insight-api by the bitpay guys.

OTC rating | GPG keyid 1DC91318EE785FDE | Gliph: lightning bicycle tree music | Mycelium, a swift & secure Bitcoin client for Android | LocalBitcoins
ampere9765

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:50:48 AM

Whenever blockchain.info poops out, I fire up Blockr.io...
Mayuyu48

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:54:26 AM

I'm used to blockr.io,
rarely use blockchain.info anymore, because usually there's some glitch in blockchain.info
i'll try another explorer, maybe i can get better block explorer Smiley

Parham6

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Deceased

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:47:35 AM

I use Blockchain.info because the interface is simple and it provides all the information you need.

In memorial of the soon to be dead...
R.I.P.
Coef

Activity: 882

Exhausted

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:36:04 AM

I use blockr.io because I can check the current price and estimate of next difficulty on the main page.
Even though I am not a trader or a miner, I would like to know if something special happened. Wink

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:16:30 PM

You would be doing this:
https://api.biteasy.com/blockchain/v1/addresses/1EzwoHtiXB4iFwedPr49iywjZn2nnekhoj

After you make the call, you will get a JSON structure and all you have to do is to check the data->balance field.

Thanx... looks neat. will be checking it Smiley

Cool Smiley
Let us know if you have any questions. You can also post in the official Biteasy.com thread here.

What are your send & receive API ? Can u please point to the links ?

eXch

Activity: 107
Merit: 559

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 06:35:32 PM

http://blockr.io/ is a good one and have API.

"[...] Note: even though it originally came from an acronym, Tor is not spelled "TOR". Only the first letter is capitalized. In fact, we can usually spot people who haven't read any of our website (and have instead learned everything they know about Tor from news articles) by the fact that they spell it wrong."
 -- https://support.torproject.org/about/why-is-it-called-tor
biteasy

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 07:27:53 PM

You would be doing this:
https://api.biteasy.com/blockchain/v1/addresses/1EzwoHtiXB4iFwedPr49iywjZn2nnekhoj

After you make the call, you will get a JSON structure and all you have to do is to check the data->balance field.

Thanx... looks neat. will be checking it Smiley

Cool Smiley
Let us know if you have any questions. You can also post in the official Biteasy.com thread here.

What are your send & receive API ? Can u please point to the links ?

At the moment we only provide block explorer related functionality but this will change in the near future.
HeroC
Legendary

Activity: 858

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:51:58 PM

http://blockchain.info

I just found out about blockr.io from this thread, I will check it out.
jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:55:42 PM

This thread is very informative.  I've always used blockchain.info and frankly I always thought that was the only one and the "official" one, which really doesn't make sense as there is no Bitcoin "authority" or official company or owner.
junshong

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

Hi!

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:45:25 AM

Blockchain.info is quite userfriendly.

validium

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Decentralized thinking

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:16:30 AM

I have only been using blockchain.info but i have just checked out blockr.io after reading about it on this thread and i have to say it looks pretty nice  Grin

hyalart

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:20:02 AM

I am pretty pleased with https://www.biteasy.com and it's API.
boymilk

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:07:45 AM

Pretty much everyone uses Blockchain.info. In fact, most of the time I just check my balances there instead of actually firing up my wallet.

Blockr.io looks nice too. And it seems they support Peercoin and Litecoin and a couple others as well as Bitcoin.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:14:27 AM

This thread is very informative.  I've always used blockchain.info and frankly I always thought that was the only one and the "official" one, which really doesn't make sense as there is no Bitcoin "authority" or official company or owner.

A great learning indeed. Once upon a time, I thought the same too...

Lambert

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:16:20 AM

Blockchain.info has been pretty reliable for me.
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:56:22 AM

I know a few people from this thread wanted to know when our move to new servers were complete. I can say that it is completed and we passed all our internal test to make sure the data is correct. The blockchain we hold I call it A1 because we examined all the data after the move.

Also we will not be moving any more! We will start growing horizontally now. It only took us a couple months of production to go from a little couple of servers, to now a big boy server, to handle our loads.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: