Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:29:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Block Explorer do you use ?  (Read 35252 times)
onlinepro

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:03:39 PM

blockchain.info
It looks good and I'm used to it so no need to change.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:26:16 PM

Yeah I like how slick blockchain.info looks and the extras it provides that others dont.
mysore

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:47:48 PM

blockchain.info is very nice and gives a neat depth details

nothing
biteasy

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 09:33:06 PM

Yeah I like how slick blockchain.info looks and the extras it provides that others dont.

Like? (When it comes to the block explorer functionality)
TYT

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:35:41 PM

Only ever used blockchain.info. Didnt even know there was others. I'll check them out.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:32:43 AM

You would be doing this:
https://api.biteasy.com/blockchain/v1/addresses/1EzwoHtiXB4iFwedPr49iywjZn2nnekhoj

After you make the call, you will get a JSON structure and all you have to do is to check the data->balance field.

Thanx... looks neat. will be checking it Smiley

biteasy

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 10:19:07 AM

You would be doing this:
https://api.biteasy.com/blockchain/v1/addresses/1EzwoHtiXB4iFwedPr49iywjZn2nnekhoj

After you make the call, you will get a JSON structure and all you have to do is to check the data->balance field.

Thanx... looks neat. will be checking it Smiley

Cool Smiley
Let us know if you have any questions. You can also post in the official Biteasy.com thread here.
Spayse

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:47:20 AM

Only BlockChain.info

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
scribbles

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:36:20 PM

When on a computer or my tablet, blockchain.info

I also use the phone app Coin Ticker as it shows alt coins and lets you set up a portfolio based on addresses you input.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
ampere9765

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:40:36 PM

Generally I just default to blockchain.info. But recently it was acting funny and not showing recent blocks, and the search was broken. I stumbled onto blockr.io, and have come to like it.
Parazyd

Activity: 812
Merit: 587

Space Lord

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 06:22:06 AM

I like Blockexplorer.com a lot too. It has a great API and is generally up all the time.
CEG5952

Activity: 658

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:26:20 AM

Generally I just default to blockchain.info. But recently it was acting funny and not showing recent blocks, and the search was broken. I stumbled onto blockr.io, and have come to like it.

Blockexplorer.com was experiencing strange database/search issues at the same time as Blockchain.info a couple days ago. Not sure what that was about. Ditto on blockr.io, though I'm not talking API.

Parazyd

Space Lord

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 06:29:31 AM

Blockexplorer.com was experiencing strange database/search issues at the same time as Blockchain.info a couple days ago. Not sure what that was about. Ditto on blockr.io, though I'm not talking API.

If everyone was glitching, then it probably has to do something with the actual blockchain.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:31:30 AM

I am CEO and founder of https://apicoin.io, the first bitcoin PaaS and we currently have the market share. We currently have a couple huge (Making more than 250,000 api calls daily between just those companies) bitcoin businesses using us in production. I would be glad to work with anyone on this forum to make their experience with my company, the best they ever have using an api. This means if you need a custom plan, api call, or anything else to connect to our site, just email me and let me know. I will make it happen.

I have been in your position, and I hate when an api fails on me or doesn't give me the data I need, trust me that will not happen on my platform.
Parazyd

Space Lord

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 06:35:55 AM

I am CEO and founder of https://apicoin.io, the first bitcoin PaaS and we currently have the market share. We currently have a couple huge (Making more than 250,000 api calls daily between just those companies) bitcoin businesses using us in production. I would be glad to work with anyone on this forum to make their experience with my company, the best they ever have using an api. This means if you need a custom plan, api call, or anything else to connect to our site, just email me and let me know. I will make it happen.

I have been in your position, and I hate when an api fails on me or doesn't give me the data I need, trust me that will not happen on my platform.

Oh hi! Didn't know you had your site. It looks great! I'll look into it.
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:41:20 AM

Thank you, for sure check it out, if you sign up and purchase the free plan I will double your free api calls, PM me your username on the site.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:50:27 PM

Thank you, for sure check it out, if you sign up and purchase the free plan I will double your free api calls, PM me your username on the site.

What are the charges of your API ? I could not find any pricing on your site. Do u offer blockchain.info & biteasy.com provided features for free ?

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:58:18 PM

What are the charges of your API ? I could not find any pricing on your site. Do u offer blockchain.info & biteasy.com provided features for free ?

You have to register which is free to get prices of the plans, we are also in a redesign so it will be easier to find this information in the future.

We are extremely different from blockchain.info and biteasy.com we are a highly scalable, robust, secure api to the bitcoin network, we are more for developers than the general public. We do have a free plan so you can try the service, I recommend you actually wait a bit we are moving to a huge server today and the api part is down currently to make the move easier. Which to be honest is the first time the api has been brought down since I started the service.
Parazyd

Space Lord

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 08:00:29 PM

Have you registered? If I remember correctly, there was a "Pricing" tab. If not, just look around the site.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:01:04 PM

There's the free plan that's limited to 200 Api Calls/day then there's also the individual plan that allows 5000/day for .06BTC/month. And finally, the Business plan, which includes 10000 Api Calls/day and costs .11BTC/Month. The Individual Plan is best for most users. Example uses for this plan can include watching an address' balance, watching for new blocks, watching for new transactions, etc.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: