Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:48:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PLC] ▀ Beta s2.01 ▀ PELECOIN - Pyramid distribution - Now with EXCHANGE!  (Read 4326 times)
atleticofa (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:04:39 PM

IMPORTANT: I'm not the dev of this coin. I just want to have an "official" thread about this currency to discuss and be aware of new updates.

UPDATE: Tomorrow Pelecoin launchs the official exchange.

PELECOIN

INTRODUCTION

Pelecoin is a crypto-currency of new generation. Like other crypto currencies, pelecoin is a specially created crypto-file, generated by the system and used by the users as a real money equivalent. The Pelecoin network provides new coins generation (emission), transactions, new users' registration and validation of all of these operations. No government or organization can penetrate or damage the system, because of its decentralized nature and the fact that each small part of the system may initialize the whole system restore, like the live cell may reproduce the whole body with exactly the same features.

Less than 4 years of crypto currencies history has approved its feasibility and right to become one of the most profitable financial instruments of the internet world. Bitcoin's price has grown from 3 cent to more than $400 (1,300,000% in 3 years!) and its capitalization has exceeded $6B. The central banks of the biggest countries (including USA, France, Germany etc.) have recognized the crypto-currencies as an alternative money. Dozens of exchanges trade crypto currencies and the world's largest brokers use the crypto currencies in their investment strategies.

However, the known crypto currencies use complicated emission and distribution mechanisms, requiring a deep knowledge in programming and expansive computer equipment. The Pelecoin project goal is to create a crypto-currency, accessible and understandable to all worldwide internet users.

IDEA

Pelecoin's emission is based on a simple proprietary algorithm, accessible and clear to all internet users. The system generates pelecoins on every event, increasing currency's (pelecoin) worth:

- new user registration
    - acceptance of pelecoin for real goods or services
    - trade between pelecoins and real currencies (USD, Euro …) on the internet currency exchanges

EXPLANATION

The Pelecoin network generates new coins automatically on each event that increases the power of the currency. After creation (emission) the system distributes new coins according to the following rules:

NEW ACOUNT:

TRANSACCIÓN:

Important comments:

- User's mail address is the main identification in the system. User can open only 1 account per a mail address.
    - The system automatically sends the distributed coins to the correspondent accounts.
    - Commission of a new account and premium transaction events are part of emitted coins.
    - At this stage (Beta version 2.0) premium transactions will be applied only for Buy operations in the Trade Board.
    - Emission and distribution of Type 2 are limited by the minimal possible amount of pelecoin (0.01PLC).
    - In the case of illegal operations the suspicious account may be blocked or restricted by the administrator.
    - If your account was blocked or restricted unreasonably, contact administrator in order to solve the problem.

GETTING STARTED

Participation in the Pelecoin system is absolutely free. Subscribing the system you become a partner of the Pelecoin network. More over, subscribing the system you receive first bonus of 256PLC. More over, inviting your fiends, you”ll receive 128PLC for every opened account, if he used your account ID as a refferer. Even more – your account will be funded every time your child account initiates new user registrations and every time they execute external transaction with Pelecoin.

Register new account

You’ll require a refferer ID of the person, who invited you to the Pelecoin site.

EXCHANGE

WE HAVE AN OFFICIAL EXCHANGE.

Trading will start at 03/06/2014 07:00 GMT !

https://www.pelecoin.com/tradeboard.aspx

david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:10:13 PM

Hi
There is one important problem for all users
Why deposit BTC needed for activate portfolio?
This is so unacceptable for me and other users like me, because everybody thought PLC tradable without any BTC or PLC deposit for activate the exchange
I need to full explanation about this policy
Thanks
atleticofa (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:13:05 PM

Hi
This is so unacceptable for me and other users like me, because everybody thought PLC tradable without any BTC or PLC deposit for activate the exchange
I need to full explanation about this policy
Thanks

How do you want trade if you don't deposit BTC or PLC? Can you explain me  Huh

You have to deposit your own PLC to the portfolio to trade agains BTC, exactly the same happens in all the exchanges. Can you trade on Mintpal DRK without DRK or BTC?
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:17:47 PM

Hi
Thanks

How do you want trade if you don't deposit BTC or PLC? Can you explain me  Huh

You have to deposit your own PLC to the portfolio to trade agains BTC, exactly the same happens in all the exchanges. Can you trade on Mintpal DRK without DRK or BTC?
What u say Huh i said: why deposit BTC and PLC needed for activate the exchange Huh
atleticofa (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:23:24 PM

Hi
Thanks

How do you want trade if you don't deposit BTC or PLC? Can you explain me  Huh

What u say Huh i said: why deposit BTC and PLC needed for activate the exchange Huh

How do you want use the exchange if you don't deposit on the exchange?
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:28:27 PM

Hi
Thanks

Without spending any money for activate exchange like other exchanges, just open it and let the ppl trade it for free
atleticofa (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:33:53 PM

Hi
Thanks

Without spending any money for activate exchange like other exchanges, just open it and let the ppl trade it for free

But you don't understand how the PLC exchange works. It's exactly as other exchanges. You trade for free, but for trade you need to have something for trade, in this case or PLC or BTC, and the minimum that you can trade is 2000PLC or 0.02BTC. But this is not a comission, this is the minimum deposit in the exchange, and with this money later you can trade.

Minimal Pelecoin balance is 2000 PLC
Minimal Bitcoin balance is 0.02 BTC
Deposits in PLC and in BTC are free off commission

david1365
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:38:42 PM

Hi
Thanks

But you don't understand how the PLC exchange works. It's exactly as other exchanges. You trade for free, but for trade you need to have something for trade, in this case or PLC or BTC, and the minimum that you can trade is 2000PLC or 0.02BTC. But this is not a comission, this is the minimum deposit in the exchange, and with this money later you can trade.

Minimal Pelecoin balance is 2000 PLC
Minimal Bitcoin balance is 0.02 BTC
Deposits in PLC and in BTC are free off commission

I understand very well, but i can't accept this:

In order to create the Portfolio user requires [why requires?]:

To have an account in the Pelecoin oficcial web site
To add deposits in PLC and BTC in the Porfolio form

Like other exchanges ppl should be able to deposit any amount of BTC or PLC for trade
atleticofa (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:57:58 PM

I understand very well, but i can't accept this:

In order to create the Portfolio user requires [why requires?]:

To have an account in the Pelecoin oficcial web site
To add deposits in PLC and BTC in the Porfolio form

Like other exchanges ppl should be able to deposit any amount of BTC or PLC for trade

In all the exchanges in the world you require:

To have an account in the exchange official web site.
To add deposits in some kind of cryptocurrency.

I agree with you in the last part, everybody should be able to deposit smaller amounts than 0.02btc or 2000PLC. They should change this point for a little smaller ammounts.
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:26:02 AM

SCAM ALERT!
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:37:35 AM

SCAM ALERT!

shenlan20134

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:01:08 AM

坑比一枚。。大家去之前先了解一下。这个币是个纯坑货。
atleticofa (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:57:29 AM

SCAM ALERT!

It's free   Huh
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:34:51 AM

No it's not free, pelecoin admin take 2000 PLC and 0.02 BTC for activate the exchange, why ppl activate the exchange?! open it for free and let the ppl deposit any amount of BTC or PLC
atleticofa (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:34:35 PM

No it's not free, pelecoin admin take 2000 PLC and 0.02 BTC for activate the exchange, why ppl activate the exchange?! open it for free and let the ppl deposit any amount of BTC or PLC

Yes, I didn't realize of that. You had right all the time Undecided
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:18:48 PM

Has anyone been able to withdraw BTC?
oktay50000

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:50:25 PM

+1

BTC : bc1qqz9hvv806w2zs42mx4rn576whxmr202yxp00e9

feel free to buy me a bear
Sandy79

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:29:48 PM

Yes, all works fine for me and volume picking up nicely today!  Smiley

https://www.pelecoin.com/tradeboard.aspx
S3MKi
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:01:22 PM

+1
Have u problems guys?
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:57:15 PM

No, works fine for me, just when i want to withdraw BTC, portfolio deactivated again
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: