Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 04:39:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ritz didnt pay me?  (Read 472 times)
BitPhotos (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 12:55:28 AM

Ritz the sig campaign didn't pay me for doing this months campaign and i pm'ed them and still nothing!? what should i do?

Testing123

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:58:13 AM

Ritz the sig campaign didn't pay me for doing this months campaign and i pm'ed them and still nothing!? what should i do?

Try sending another PM to them, or send an email to them.
If that doesn't work, you may make a thread in scam accusation, but there is no way we can force them to pay you.

beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:00:34 AM

they probably pay manually, so keep in mind that he/she probably can't keep up with making all those remittances quickly.. how hard have you tried contacting ritz? maybe give it some more time.
BitPhotos (OP)

Activity: 336

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 01:04:13 AM

they probably pay manually, so keep in mind that he/she probably can't keep up with making all those remittances quickly.. how hard have you tried contacting ritz? maybe give it some more time.

yea il wait until tomorrow and if still nothing il deal with it more in depth

lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:13:20 AM

Actually, they pay automatically. All payments were sent at the same time.
So it's propably just a problem with their system which they'll resolve by manually looking at your situation.

Good luck.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 01:31:42 AM

Actually, they pay automatically. All payments were sent at the same time.
So it's propably just a problem with their system which they'll resolve by manually looking at your situation.

Good luck.

Here is not the place to post this type of complaint.  Take it up in PM, on the signature thread, and if you get no response, feel scammed, go open a topic in the Scam Accusations.  Just for future reference.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: