Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:54:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted thread  (Read 11204 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:06:22 PM

no in the first part it was all the new wallet... I deleted all but wallet.dat  (didn't know I should have saved wallet address I pulled a newb and got excited to run new wallet) and ran new wallet

should I re try with new and try the wallet salvage thing?

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:50:12 PM

you need a better "how to" with the coinswap...

I still have over 2,4 million shibes on the old wallet/network and i have no clue what i have to do now lol.

Pm already send with no reply so far.

bitsta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

r00t-dev

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:08:54 PM

anybody with old SHIBE can also PM me for coinswap instructions or join the IRC chat where you find me and loq 24/7:

Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:10:26 PM

w00t

Transactions are processing.

Coins put up to stake.

mmmmmmmmmmmm, steak

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:12:46 PM

I just pm'd loq but as I'm sure he's a busy man right now was hope'n to get a hand Smiley

"First off THANK YOU!!! for working through the fud and bullsh!t you've put yourself through these last couple of weeks

Hello and sorry to bother you I was soo excited to see the new wallet up that I forgot that there was a swap and updated like a regular update (deleted everything but .dat file) and started the new wallet.

I realized what I had done a minute or so into syncing, it's fully synced now and of course my balnce isn't there lol well theres 627 in unconfirmed... but anyways can I send you you my dat file still to get my shibes and how would I go about doing that ?

should I reinstall the old wallet to make sure dat file is still good with my coins sitting on it?

thanks a bunch"

2nd email

" I just reloaded the old wallet to check and of course it didn't sync (wasn't expecting it to was just hope'n to see my balance) but still say's there is only 627 coins when there should be approx 64,000 shibe?"

Thanks again, the new wallet looks great Cheesy

the first part: are you talking about the old shibecoin wallet? if so you need to do -resync -salvagewallet on your wallet and it should actually sync properly and show your amount. if that does not work you should delete everything except the wallet.dat and start the wallet again. if that does not work also, I will just need your wallet address to check what your real balance is. you should not remove the old wallet without saving at least the wallet.dat and the address

I tried to resync the old wallet again but didn't sync still saying 627 shibe, tried "repairwallet" and it say's it's "true"

I re installed the new wallet again and it sync's up nice and fast Smiley but with my wallet.dat from last wallet (the one with my coins on it) when I open the wallet I get an error message that reads "warning error reading wallet.dat all keys read correctly but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect"

am going to try a "repairwallet" to see if it helps

WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:16:32 PM

lol nope didn't work... it says I can send wallet.dat to loc... do I just copy and paste it to a PM on here??

WAVES
bitsta

Activity: 518

r00t-dev

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:21:34 PM

I just pm'd loq but as I'm sure he's a busy man right now was hope'n to get a hand Smiley

"First off THANK YOU!!! for working through the fud and bullsh!t you've put yourself through these last couple of weeks

Hello and sorry to bother you I was soo excited to see the new wallet up that I forgot that there was a swap and updated like a regular update (deleted everything but .dat file) and started the new wallet.

I realized what I had done a minute or so into syncing, it's fully synced now and of course my balnce isn't there lol well theres 627 in unconfirmed... but anyways can I send you you my dat file still to get my shibes and how would I go about doing that ?

should I reinstall the old wallet to make sure dat file is still good with my coins sitting on it?

thanks a bunch"

2nd email

" I just reloaded the old wallet to check and of course it didn't sync (wasn't expecting it to was just hope'n to see my balance) but still say's there is only 627 coins when there should be approx 64,000 shibe?"

the first part: are you talking about the old shibecoin wallet? if so you need to do -resync -salvagewallet on your wallet and it should actually sync properly and show your amount. if that does not work you should delete everything except the wallet.dat and start the wallet again. if that does not work also, I will just need your wallet address to check what your real balance is. you should not remove the old wallet without saving at least the wallet.dat and the address

I tried to resync the old wallet again but didn't sync still saying 627 shibe, tried "repairwallet" and it say's it's "true"

I re installed the new wallet again and it sync's up nice and fast Smiley but with my wallet.dat from last wallet (the one with my coins on it) when I open the wallet I get an error message that reads "warning error reading wallet.dat all keys read correctly but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect"

hi fonzerellie,

you need to exchange your old shibe for new shibe. join IRC:

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:26:22 PM

thanks a bunch"

2nd email

hi fonzerellie,

you need to exchange your old shibe for new shibe. join IRC:

k I just need to run out quick then I'll be on, thanks a bunch Cheesy

WAVES
x8008

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:51:01 PM

w00t

Transactions are processing.

Coins put up to stake.

mmmmmmmmmmmm, steak

mm care to share?
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:06:26 AM

GOT A STAKE!  Everything is good in SHIBE.  ALL ABOARD!
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:24:17 AM

How to swap the old coins ?

I have deleted all in appdata ( w/o wallet.dat ) and this is the result:

All my coins is missing and with "?" in transaction log.

PLS somebody advice me what to do ?
loq (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:53:50 AM

How to swap the old coins ?

I have deleted all in appdata ( w/o wallet.dat ) and this is the result:

All my coins is missing and with "?" in transaction log.

PLS somebody advice me what to do ?

you did a horrible mistake brosuf..
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:14:03 AM

The old wallet won't sync ?

How to send my coinst to shibeme.com, if the old wallet is not syncing? Sad
akkawa

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:02:58 PM

I have the same problem too.
https://i.imgur.com/PiyHT6c.jpg

How to recover new wallet?
I have backup of old my shibe wallet.dat by 18 ‎may ‎2014.
x8008

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:20:55 PM

people with wallet issues you guys messed up and did it wrong, your coins should have been on bittrex or polo before the swap
Specialkey

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:35:47 PM

Mac wallet please  Grin
x8008

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:47:42 PM

mac wallet is posted in the OP