Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:06:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Publicly accessible blockchain receipts and contracts  (Read 620 times)
jdbtracker (OP)

Activity: 727
Merit: 500

Minimum Effort/Maximum effect

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:50:35 AM

The technology of the Blockchain is truly marvelous, at it's core it is a publicly auditable ledger, This fact gives it it's power.
As we move on forward many of us will become aware that what we all know cannot be disputed. Because of this, all other institutions, contracts, systems of acknowledgement have been rendered obsolete. When the people can see the workings of their institutions in real time, they are empowered, to stop wasting the courts time, the time of government officials, of any institution made to mitigate or dispute social contracts.

I propose we go beyond simply time stamping contracts, but to create a blockchain composed of private contracts, receipts, agreements for all to see, our digital signatures will be our indisputable proof of our participation and agreement among each other.

These new open systems that we are creating, they are the foundation of a new society, of our future; A world where what is fact is not hidden behind books, locked behind red tape, but distributed among the people for them to judge, connected to all related information. The technologists talk of a world where every device is connected to the internet, I say we connect all information together, the valuable information that our society fights over in courts, in homes, among free associating societies. WE can create our own law system by simple acknowledgement and freedom to access that information at any time.

When the blockchain is up and running all the money that was spent in contract dispute resolution will go to the miners, nodes that defend the free agreements of the people, the value of that integrity will be the price of this new Blockchain.

It is time, we have the technology to do away with all these little paper receipts we get from stores, paper held between private parties, and communication blocks throughout all society, this old system is down right archaic when we consider that this linking of information combined with digital contracts, and data mining software can create a better world than this broken behemoth we call our Justice system has ever been able to.

Lets do it for Peace, for Integrity, above all lets do it for ourselves, if we don't who will?

If you think my efforts are worth something; I'll keep on keeping on.
I don't believe in IQ, only in Determination.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:02:04 AM

This kind of thing is coming. I can't wait to be able to throw away my file cabinet and put everything on the block chain.

jdbtracker (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:48:41 PM

It has to be done, why do I have to fill out my income tax form every year when they have a copy from my employer and am simply confirming what they already know? why does it even take 6 months, and what is this BS of having to file taxes anyway? I just think this whole system we have been using is total BS. I shouldn't even have to buy software to do my taxes, it should be done automatically, if I need welfare, I don't want to apply for it, I want the appropriate authorities to instantly be notified of my work situation and have my Income Insurance kick in immediately. The system we have now just seems like a cop out just to waste our time and money. My tax money can be better spent for sure. All this can be done with simple digital signatures that represent the company or manager confirming the change of information.

jdbtracker (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:04:49 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2014, 01:31:30 AM by jdbtracker

I figured I may as well say how to accomplish this.

We have the technology, first off you need a few ingredients:Secure distributed public private database(Blockchain),Secure Communication system Bitmessage, Secure financial system(Open Transactions), Identity verification(Digital Signatures), smart phones(lots of them),  Contracts database and products to create receipts for.

The main component is to have a working Smart phone system, preferably compatible with Android and Firefox OS. Mozilla is pushing hard to put handsets in the hands of every human being on earth, with their $25 smart phones; they'll drive Android phone prices down further increasing the speed of adoption. Firefox OS' hardware is fully unlocked, creating amazing possibilities to emerge.
  This system will have the ability to create accounts for people, emphasizing real names and identifying information for each person to develop their online reputation. It will be able to create bar codes for products, services that will be uploaded to the Contracts Blockchain, allowing the Individual or Business to transfer ownership, through digital signatures, to customers; creating digital receipts in the process. Once both parties have signed and agreed to the contract or exchange, the bitmessage system will update both parties, creating private databases that can only be revealed by the corresponding digital signature; You can unlock your private ledger for auditing purposes to others, and only to those individuals you authorize to view specific information.
  It will have a database of contracts for people to agree upon like: Rental contracts, Receipts, Ricardian digital Contracts, Business agreements, property agreements, time shares, etc, if you can think it, it can be added. With a strong API other programs can call in, use the program as they become available; This will be necessary since it's only at the beginning stages and we can't predict what people will create, so an API assures relevant info can be linked to the program to access those programs. I'm thinking of linking digital contracts with accounting software, or any commercial software(Till, ATM, Credit Card programs, bank software, etc); This way if someone defaults on their contract it can immediately be adjusted or final account could be settled.
 The accounting system would be secured by Open Transactions. It would issue the receipts and update the proper blockchains for each account and coin used at the end of the day, just doing a final tally in Bitcoin/Litecoin etc; This would have the effect of slowing down the growth of their respective Blockchains. It would also increase the ceiling cap for the transactions per second limit... now it would be limitless. Monetas the Open Transactions app already has Bitmessage integrated making it easy to transfer messages, custom versions of Bitmessage could also be used to expand functionality.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: