Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:45:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Currency Exchange Review Chart with Results & More  (Read 683 times)
coindozer7 (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:51:03 AM

Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:11:05 AM

Wow, very detailed charted overview. I'm surprised that BTC-E performed so poorly in a lot of areas - this is my exchange of choice. So far they have proved to be excellent (for me), I just hope that it doesn't turn into another Gox.

Thanks for sharing!

Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:12:43 AM

Nice work! I use Poloniex but if they have anymore outages/slow downs I might be looking for a new one.

SatshiFan

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:57:49 AM

Good job!
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:03:39 AM

Wow, very detailed charted overview. I'm surprised that BTC-E performed so poorly in a lot of areas - this is my exchange of choice. So far they have proved to be excellent (for me), I just hope that it doesn't turn into another Gox.

Thanks for sharing!

I can't say I'm surprised personally. While BTC-E has been around a long time and had few problems the fact of the matter is that it's an exchange that's shrouded in mystery. They definitely don't want governments knowing too much about them and I can't really say that I blame them. But they're never going to be considered a top tier exchange when it comes to safety unless they open up and before much more transparent.
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:49:32 AM

Thanks for sharing!

I can't say I'm surprised personally. While BTC-E has been around a long time and had few problems the fact of the matter is that it's an exchange that's shrouded in mystery. They definitely don't want governments knowing too much about them and I can't really say that I blame them. But they're never going to be considered a top tier exchange when it comes to safety unless they open up and before much more transparent.

BTC-e does allow you to have additional privacy that other exchanges do not, however it also creates a greater possibility that something similar to what happened at GOX would happen there as there are just so many unknowns.
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:40:52 PM

Thanks for sharing!

BTC-e does allow you to have additional privacy that other exchanges do not, however it also creates a greater possibility that something similar to what happened at GOX would happen there as there are just so many unknowns.

I guess it's a risk some are willing to take in the name of anonymity.
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:10:24 AM

Thanks for sharing!

I guess it's a risk some are willing to take in the name of anonymity.

I am not sure how much more anonymity you reallly get when using BTC-e.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: