Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:23:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to go there in India first and where's you  (Read 865 times)
bitmaster111 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 07:30:57 AM

Ladakh "land of high passes" Ladakhi: ལ་དྭགས་ is a region of India in the state of Jammu and Kashmir that lies between the Kunlun mountain range in the north and the main Great Himalayas to the south, inhabited by people of Indo-Aryan and Tibetan descent.[3][4] It is one of the most sparsely populated regions in Jammu and Kashmir and its culture and history are closely related to that of Tibet.

"Ladakh, the Persian transliteration of the Tibetan La-dvags, is warranted by the pronunciation of the word in several Tibetan districts."[5]

Historically, the region included the Baltistan (Baltiyul) valleys, the Indus Valley, the remote Zangskar, Lahaul and Spiti to the south, Aksai Chin and Ngari, including the Rudok region and Guge, in the east, and the Nubra valleys to the north.

Contemporary Ladakh borders Tibet to the east, the Lahaul and Spiti to the south, the Vale of Kashmir, Jammu and Baltiyul regions to the west, and the trans–Kunlun territory of Xinjiang to the far north. Ladakh is renowned for its remote mountain beauty and culture.

In the past Ladakh gained importance from its strategic location at the crossroads of important trade routes,[6] but since the Chinese authorities closed the borders with Tibet and Central Asia in the 1960s, international trade has dwindled except for tourism. Since 1974, the Government of India has successfully encouraged tourism in Ladakh. Since Ladakh is a part of strategically important Jammu and Kashmir, the Indian military maintains a strong presence in the region.

The largest town in Ladakh is Leh. Almost half of Ladakhis are Tibetan Buddhists and the rest are mostly Shia Muslims.[7] Leh is followed by Kargil as the largest town in Ladakh.[8] Some Ladakhi activists have in recent times called for Ladakh to be constituted as a union territory because of perceived unfair treatment by Kashmir and Ladakh's cultural differences with predominantly Muslim Kashmir.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
subvolatil

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:06:25 AM

If you would like i can  arrange a  travel package  for you, payable in Bitcoin.

Will include every thing from  lodging transport food and  tour.
mysore

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:12:19 AM

If you would like i can  arrange a  travel package  for you, payable in Bitcoin.

i am curious how much you are charging for this service

nothing
ashish12

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

BITCOIN

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:20:44 AM

ya what would be an estimate for this package
subvolatil

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:24:26 AM

i am curious how much you are charging for this service

Without the  details in hand

An  estimated trip for a 1 week economical holiday in J&K/Ladakhi  woudl be  around 35k INR. (This is not a  actual  figure that may be quoted, may differ due to season)

rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 08:26:14 AM

If you would like i can  arrange a  travel package  for you, payable in Bitcoin.

Will include every thing from  lodging transport food and  tour.
How much for a week, 4 persons  ..?
Edit* posted

subvolatil

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:28:20 AM

around 35 per person.
rohnearner

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 08:30:28 AM

An  estimated trip for a 1 week economical holiday in J&K/Ladakhi  woudl be  around 35k INR. (This is not a  actual  figure that may be quoted, may differ due to season)
so around 1 btc for a tour of 1week..! according to current rate..! hmm sounds interesting..! so i have options now, one for Himalayas and other one for Ladakh similar cost..!  

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:33:12 AM

around 35 per person.

with group booking is not there will be big discount. normally travel agent give big discount for group booking.

subvolatil

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:33:27 AM

so around 1 btc for a tour of 1week..! according to current rate..! hmm sounds interesting..! so i have options now, one for Himalayas and other one for Ladakh similar cost..!  

yup! around there yes,

Let me  know i will have one of my  guys  draw up the  package  details and  the  exact  cost and will  give you the  information, including  the  converted  BTC amount required.

subvolatil

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:34:34 AM

around 35 per person.

with group booking is not there will be big discount. normally travel agent give big discount for group booking.

Yes i can do that  too. but  depends on how  big the group is .
subvolatil

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:36:49 AM

Infact  this is what i  will do

I will draw up a package and post it here with all the  details.

Will also  add group  discount  if people in the  forum  wants  to  group  together and  take the package.

ashish12

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

BITCOIN

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:41:28 AM

Will also  add group  discount  if people in the  forum  wants  to  group  together and  take the package.

ya that would be cool
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:53:08 AM

good, next time when I will make plan will contact you.

bitmaster111 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 09:27:34 AM

around 35 per person.
sounds good but this is not in my budget so I will surely go next time when I will arrange enough money for this tour . does this tour include journey cost of traveling from my place to Ladakh and back to home. from Ladakh , if it is I don't need it because I'll have my one BIKE to ride on .
rohnearner

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 06:24:10 PM

Infact  this is what i  will do

I will draw up a package and post it here with all the  details.

Will also  add group  discount  if people in the  forum  wants  to  group  together and  take the package.
ya that would be cool
wow now this sounds some serious awesome plan here..! Just bring some chicks with you and some booze and some btc :p and I'll be there to join you guys Smiley :p Just kidding but it this plan ever turns real count me in, to the Ladakh Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: