Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:59:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KiwiCoin [X11][New Zealand Made!][News!] Fast, Secure, 100% Kiwi ✦  (Read 47056 times)
crypteon

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:40:19 PM

Hi Kenta,

Thanks for the compliment, we will be adding a OZC/BTC market per your suggestion so you can trade both KIWI and OZC =)

Best,
Sunny

is precisely the exchange that has no volume, not the coin

Hi there,

I am the head dev of Crypteon exchange. We are new, so there is not much volume. We understand that trust has to be built, meanwhile we will do our best to provide excellent service, maintain great communication with our users and be as transparent as possible when answering any question. As a matter of fact, we have signed a two year contract with our server providers, so we won't be going away any time soon regardless of the volume of our exchange. Everything starts small, before KIWI hits on any big exchange, it is not a bad idea to give us a try and start to trade small amount of KIWI on Crypteon. Please let us know if there is any question.

Best,
Sunny

Hi Sunny,

that's a nice little exchange! How about adding Ozziecoin as well? That way we could sell the Ozzies and buy some Kiwi's instead?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Minerals

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Minerals Dev

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 07:34:08 PM

is up http://kiwi.pool.mn

We apologize for being late but no one contacted us regarding the quick relaunch. For Europeans relaunch time was not cool at all.

MVNWT9QtaryFdzexcHNyiJa3hzZB5Ja85P
GetKiwi (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:37:03 PM

Hi all,

Have updated the main post to reflect all pools being up. Everyone who signed up for the free KIWI will start receiving their e-mail shortly as they are being sent out now.
northener

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:53:09 PM

GetKiwi, do u have in mind to add the coin to Bittrex or Poloniex?

We have no exchange at the moment , i mean a real exchange for the coin.

What do u think about that?

I really think to stop the mining and get out
GetKiwi (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:56:25 PM

GetKiwi, do u have in mind to add the coin to Bittrex or Poloniex?

We have no exchange at the moment , i mean a real exchange for the coin.

What do u think about that?

I really think to stop the mining and get out

Hi northener,

Kiwi has only been out roughly 16 hours so far, we have submitted to those exchanges but cannot expect to instantly be put on them. We are sorry you feel like getting out, but hope you will stay and join us for the long run!
northener

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:59:11 PM

I know that cause i am mining from the launch of Kiwi but i thought maybe you had already made your discussion with some real exchangers to add the coin immediately after the launch like Axis coin did immediately.

I don't know if i will keep mining cause i don't see where can i exchange my amount and hopefully get the price rised up.

GetKiwi (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:13:04 PM

I know that cause i am mining from the launch of Kiwi but i thought maybe you had already made your discussion with some real exchangers to add the coin immediately after the launch like Axis coin did immediately.

I don't know if i will keep mining cause i don't see where can i exchange my amount and hopefully get the price rised up.

We are sorry about this but seeing as we had the hiccup at launch it kinda threw everything back a little bit. We do plan on getting on these exchanges as possible we just wanted to provide a stable coin as a foundation first then build from there. Remember this is just the beginning now that launch is out of the way. We hope you will stay mining Kiwi with us because we want this to go far just as bad as you guys do.
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 08:17:18 PM

Spread The HASH!

http://kiw.minerpools.com/

Registrations open! UP AND RUNNING!

- Dedicated server 512 SSD, 32GB RAM, 8 Core Processor
- 24/7 support at #minerpools freenode channel https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/minerpools
- Block finder bonus -
- 1% Fees
- No hassle, just login and mine

Get Ready! stratum for KiwiCoin: stratum+tcp://190.143.38.247:4027 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Kenta

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:25:48 PM

Thank you, that's excellent!  Cool

Hi Kenta,

Thanks for the compliment, we will be adding a OZC/BTC market per your suggestion so you can trade both KIWI and OZC =)

Best,
Sunny

Hi there,

I am the head dev of Crypteon exchange. We are new, so there is not much volume. We understand that trust has to be built, meanwhile we will do our best to provide excellent service, maintain great communication with our users and be as transparent as possible when answering any question. As a matter of fact, we have signed a two year contract with our server providers, so we won't be going away any time soon regardless of the volume of our exchange. Everything starts small, before KIWI hits on any big exchange, it is not a bad idea to give us a try and start to trade small amount of KIWI on Crypteon. Please let us know if there is any question.

Best,
Sunny

Hi Sunny,

that's a nice little exchange! How about adding Ozziecoin as well? That way we could sell the Ozzies and buy some Kiwi's instead?

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
soulhudson

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:36:51 PM

Hi there,

Best,
Sunny

Hi all, used Crypteon this morning all seemed to work reasonably well - as we all know the network effect means its hard to get new exchanges/marketplaces up and running - so entering a market and building volume is challenging, but competition is useful - pushes innovation + keeps prices low for us the 'consumers'

BTW - I have no commercial/financial relationship to Crypteon or kiwicoin (apart from mining it that is... )
GetKiwi (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:56:57 PM

Hi guys,

Just a quick update, all e-mails have been sent for the first 100 signups! Please check your email on how to claim.

Also we will be pushing an update soonish on what our future updates are going to be etc so please stay tuned! If you have any feedback/suggestions please dont hesitate to pm us, we love to hear what your thinking or would like to see Smiley
ponch85

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:58:21 PM

Hi guys,

Just a quick update, all e-mails have been sent for the first 100 signups! Please check your email on how to claim.

Also we will be pushing an update soonish on what our future updates are going to be etc so please stay tuned! If you have any feedback/suggestions please dont hesitate to pm us, we love to hear what your thinking or would like to see Smiley

+1
GetKiwi (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:19:15 PM

Have updated with plans of next 2 wallet updates, one which is in testing/debugging phase now!

Also free KIWI has started going out to people who have replied to the e-mail, so everyone that signed up please check your e-mails (including spam)
3ham3

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:28:33 PM

here is my input hope you guys like it.

We need to get a logo submission and poll up quickly, before exchanges start added, it is important.
Green and Black Silverfern is brilliant and simple, has my vote.
GetKiwi (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:30:22 PM

Yes we definitely agree but all those that submitted logos have not pm'd or replied as of yet.
crypteon

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:43:12 PM

Hi Soul

Thank you for being the first customer who trade in our KIWI/BTC market and giving us a testimonial!

Best,
Sunny

Hi there,

Best,
Sunny

Hi all, used Crypteon this morning all seemed to work reasonably well - as we all know the network effect means its hard to get new exchanges/marketplaces up and running - so entering a market and building volume is challenging, but competition is useful - pushes innovation + keeps prices low for us the 'consumers'

BTW - I have no commercial/financial relationship to Crypteon or kiwicoin (apart from mining it that is... )
GetKiwi (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:48:36 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 11:15:55 PM by GetKiwi

We are glad to hear some people have been able to buy some Kiwi!

We still issue a caution as the exchange is new and no volumes/reputation has been built yet.

Edit: Faucet has now been opened get some more KIWI! Here!
3ham3

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:56:18 PM

We still issue a caution as the exchange is new and no volumes/reputation has been built yet.

The bitcointalk link on the faucet is broken missing ":"
GetKiwi (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:58:08 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 11:15:40 PM by GetKiwi

The bitcointalk link on the faucet is broken missing ":"

Thanks for pointing out! Fixed.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:16:59 PM

Dev, can i ask what can you do to make this coin unique?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: