Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:34:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0NE project|  (Read 45910 times)
just0ne (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 10:40:01 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 11:18:32 PM by just0ne

...someone said , think different ...

here we go.

Tons of cryptocoins, spread every where and every day.
Yes of course, 0NE is just another coin , we are just 0ne among others...

...however

There is only 1 0NE . No billions , or hundreds.... just 0NE.
With huge pleasure we are honored to give you the occasion to join 0NE project.

Why only 1 coin ?

All our choices aim to reach the highest value ever seen for one cryptovalue, then why don't release just 0NE coin?

Our team is made by an European joint venture of different entrepreneurs and businessmen that see our project exactly like a enterprise. We can count on a marketing department, account manager,  bursar,  a couple of tech guys,
and when we encounter some difficulty or something we can not do, we always choose the best available partners on the market chosen for their price/value.
At the same time we need all of your support. We will do all the best that we can do but your opinion and your interest are a couple of our goals.

No one will be great , alone.

Really, all of your suggestions , criticism , support in any way will be definitely our biggest prizes , rewards that we need and that we aim to gain.

*** PLEASE NOTE***

This coin is 35% premine ,divided as follows : 20% for 0NE Engine project, 10% for 0NE Promotions project and remaining 5% for foundation , Bounty, giveaways , ecc.
Our team will keep only 0,00250000 0NE as mid-2015 retribution for our work. Workers need to be paid , sometimes.

What is the 0NE Engine project ?
We will build a mining farm to support 0NE. There are 998 Engine shares left (were 1000) , each one with 0,00020000 at starting price of 0,2 BTC.
.... but... we add a lifetime bonus :
Each share will give to the owner 15% of 1/1000 of total hashrate of 0NE Engine as a montly dividend.
There are some other "gift" but all the additional bonuses for investors will be declared at appropriate time.

And what is the 0NE Promo project instead?
A full working company need advertising . We could do a lot of things for free or with our efforts but real adv costs money.
0NE Promo project is composed by 1000 shares , each one with 0,00010000 at starting price of 0,3 BTC.

Why these shares are more expensive than others?
Each share will give to the owner 20% of 1/1000 of total hashrate of 0NE Engine (lifetime 5% more than Engine shares) and additional bonuses for Promo partners are really interesting.

Why i should believe you that you will not dump remaining 5% of premined coin ?
Well, we consider this project exactly like one of our companies, then would be stupid to close a project that can work in the long term and achieve great things only to pocket few bitcoins . We are here to stay.

There will be 2 IPO actions open until all shares are gone and escrow service will be offered .

*** PLEASE NOTE***
Price of share or 0NE amount may vary accordingly to market demand
more details on website , any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Algorithm: PoW Scrypt
Block Time: 120 seconds
Available for mining : 0,65016000 0NE
Total premined : 0,34984000 0NE
Total block number : 21600
POW phase : 30 days
Difficulty: DGS
Reward: 0,00003010 Coins  (No Block Halving)
Block Confirmations: 6
nodes : 54.186.201.202
rpcport=9988

- UPDATE with bugfix

Mirrors :

Source code bugfix update :

https://mega.co.nz/#!BxwFCK6L!rY2n6JYFTzc9BzQuIp3O9k6I2fZJvv3Y7EUfxrcNqCo

windows wallet bugfix update  :

https://mega.co.nz/#!V1xCkYLD!xDSBJG_vUe4EwFzzz1DU8QBd2CKb70uCjAPMCpOq2VA

osx wallet bugfix update  :

https://mega.co.nz/#!hgRijSJK!xLPxKb4l82x0nHEn9BVWOmcHTpUqfl8DHMXbVx69Mg8

join 0NE , just 0ne.

you could mine 0NE here :

Pools

- POW blocks reward = 0

Exchanges

***launched 21 June 6.47 a.m. PST - 1.47 p.m. UTC***

(launched 21 June @ 6.47 a.m. PST , 13.47 UTC , 15.47 CEST )

join 0NE , just 0NE - www.just0ne.org
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:42:00 AM

1 coin as been done i think 2 or 3 times now do we really need to go down this road again Embarrassed

HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:43:18 AM

1 coin as been done i think 2 or 3 times now do we really need to go down this road again Embarrassed and im not even going to comment on the premine.

poneyfm

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:43:21 AM

no one will buy it ...
the amount is so small.
crysissymptom

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:44:24 AM

Cba dealing with tiny decimal numbers
just0ne (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 10:57:30 AM

1 coin as been done i think 2 or 3 times now do we really need to go down this road again Embarrassed

Thank you for your reply, Wink i already heard something about others one coin projects , there are a lot of clone or similar projects for basically any kind of coin, sometimes only the name is different... but doesn't matter, we chose this configuration for many useful reasons and we will go straight with this.

About tiny decimal question... Mining phase will be available only for 30days. To be fair with the people that have no BTC to invest and who have just small rigs (under 5 Mhash ) , our team will give some pieces of 0NE to everyone will post on our forum or right here a proof that he is mining 0NE (0ne screenshot or a photo of dashboard page during 0NE mining for example).
A photo of your rig will be appreciated too . Parts of 0NE that will be donated in this phase will be taken from 0NE Care premined amount  (5%)

spankyminer

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:00:04 AM

some pieces of 0NE to everyone

Instead of 0NE you should name your coin zero 000... zero just like your post count
just0ne (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 11:08:02 AM

This is a new account created for 0NE launch, i have another account (just 30 posts) but to tell the truth , i was not a great post writer, i preferred "lurk and read" till i had something useful to say . Anyway thank you for your bump  Wink
Regards

just0ne (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 11:23:27 AM

no one will buy it ...
the amount is so small.

Thank you for your suggestion but please note that when you buy 0NE Engine or 0NE Promo share
you will receive the amount of money indicated , plus a percentage of farm earnings plus an annual or semestral (TBA) dividend

how many coins give you this chance?   Huh

regards

platorin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:46:44 PM

What a joke and 35% premine.
just0ne (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 07:04:32 PM

What a joke and 35% premine.

thank you for your bump and opinion  Wink we are not joking here and why 35% premine is well explained on our website ( www.just0ne.org ) but if you need some other details don't hesitate to ask.

Best Regards!

just0ne (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 11:43:43 AM

- First post updated -

We are glad to let you know that 0NE will be available for mining from 21 june 2014.
Why exactly 21 june ? read this : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SpaceShipOne

10 years ago there was the first privately funded human spaceflight.
We have a lot in common with that project

stay tuned  Wink

just0ne (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 10:52:42 AM

We know and you're right,
your attention and confidence are not easy to gain and certainly we will not show or prove our seriousness with few images
and some eye-catching text or claims..
but we keep calm, focused and do all our "homeworks" , doesn't matter how much time it is needed ,
Rome wasn't build in a day , an not even in a month .
For any 0NE who might be interested to know more about our project ,test a bit what kind of people we are, want to discuss
possible partnership or cooperation feel free to contact me or me team. Skype , twitter , facebook, mail , PM , website and
forum are still awaiting your thoughts, your suggestions and criticism.
join 0NE , just 0NE.

Regards

TheMightyX

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:23:49 AM

This coin is 35% premine ,divided as follows : 20% for 0NE Engine project, 10% for 0NE Promotions project and remaining 5% for foundation , Bounty, giveaways , ecc.
Our team will keep only 0,00250000 0NE as mid-2015 retribution for our work. Workers need to be paid , sometimes.

We will build a mining farm to support 0NE. There are 1000 Engine shares , each one with 0,00020000 at starting price of 0,2 BTC.
Each share will give to the owner 15% of 1/1000 of total hashrate of 0NE Engine as a montly dividend.
There are some other "gift" but all the additional bonuses for investors will be declared at appropriate time.

A full working company need advertising . We could do a lot of things for free or with our efforts but real adv costs money.
0NE Promo project is composed by 1000 shares , each one with 0,00010000 at starting price of 0,3 BTC.

This is a joke right?

1000 shares at .2BTC a share?
So you are valuing this project at 1000 BTC?
(20% = 200 BTC) + (10% = 100 BTC) = (100% = 1000 BTC)

This whole project is worth $650,000 at current USD prices?

For a crapcoin with no innovation?

No thats a fucking joke right?

Your scrypt clone which cost you less than .5 BTC to have created by someone else?

I'm offended that you would even attempt such a blatant scam like this.

just0ne (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 03:42:51 PM

We will build a mining farm to support 0NE. There are 1000 Engine shares , each one with 0,00020000 at starting price of 0,2 BTC.

This is a joke right?

1000 shares at .2BTC a share?
So you are valuing this project at 1000 BTC?
(20% = 200 BTC) + (10% = 100 BTC) = (100% = 1000 BTC)

This whole project is worth $650,000 at current USD prices?

For a crapcoin with no innovation?

No thats a fucking joke right?

Your scrypt clone which cost you less than .5 BTC to have created by someone else?

I'm offended that you would even attempt such a blatant scam like this.

Thank you for giving us your bright opinion ThemightyX,
 i just don't like and understand why you are so angry or frustrated with life that you think you are free to speak in this way to people. Doesn't matter if of on a forum or at the cafe. Need still few years to mature/evolve ? We are not your friend (not yet at least) and you don't even know who we are so please be polite. Please do it ,not for us, but for other (not so much actually but fews) Readers .

If you are able to take a deep breathe and try to read without any prejudice I'll be glad to explain why we put those numbers and which are  factors in this game.

We are selling 20% shares to build an Engine. Bring real , touchable capital in 0NE project. something that all investors are free to come here in our office and feel,  more than just a different algo or some useless tech details . We keep a really big eye open on new tech development , but every dev has his proper strategy . This is not a quick rich scheme .
There is one reliable business plan behind that aim at 3+ years made from a real existant european company. We could say only 3+ years right now because too many facts could happen here , we live in a european country that laws are incredible foggy , then when things become too big our governor want their parts then.. .we are proceeding with a bit of caution but tuning all at max level that we can
Ok, POW , scrypt , DGS , premine IPO , really looks like a copy/paste scam shitty coin but i could explain to you this choice :
-POW as a still reliable secure network way
-scrypt as probably the most easy and fun to setup for anyone at beginner level. Which miner don't spent few days to try to find the best CPU/GPU ratio to reach highest sweet point for hashing... and how much satisfaction compare our results with those on the net and beat them to a few K/hash .... We will promote our coin to people that still don't know to use a smartphone . We aim to bring inside end-user , people that could spend our 0NE coin every day among the Street .
- DGS , it is a good choice for only 30 mining days
- premine and IPO : we are creating something like 0NE crypto company then investors and supporter are one of the key of success
This actions are a sort of crowd funding, as i said investor will have coin  plus percentage of hashing share , plus semestral or annual dividend . Please consider that when almost 65% of shares will be gone semestral dividend will be in order of .3 .9 BTC (worst / best case with 15% approx) then annual at least double. Which other ones do this?
We consider that without a good and well thought investment behind, a coin can't really have long term life. Social factor is important, a coin can't live witout a community but on the other hands we saw and noted that in many no premine/community/social/weareallfriendtillthepriceisehighenough /no ipo coins ,a lot of people became greedy and manipulate community with only goals dump his coins and fill his pocket as soon as his early investment reach the wanted %.
Behind a good coin for investors,i like to think that is need to have something that could pump and sustain, each day, lifetime.
Not only whales , pump Group , or money/BTC from owners...  not only community , multipools , pos interest ... An Engine, an e-worker that every day mine and dump to allowing even a slow steady growth, but sustained lifetime growth.As is said there is a Business Plan behind then we plan to spend at current price 200 BTC to buy hardware for 0NE Engine mining farm.
(Of course we know that mining technologies will go further and our hw will be old in few months/years, but the entire world may implode tomorrow ...and at same time in our BP we plan to use a percentage for Engine renewal) And as we had wrote before please consider that if ever there will be sometime an high market demand of our shares , price could be change drop or increase then basically this kind of IPO could never end, stay open until all the shares are all gone, and with price increasing or decreasing respect market demand.
please could you imagine as if 0ne coin is on the market and no one want to buy or sell . no one have . if no one want 0NE shares we continue to promote our coin as planned , price for shares will be lowered and earning for investor are smaller than declared before.
We promote our coin and our IPO action in our country too , then shares are sold on ground too. It is not easy but selling it is 0NE of our jobs.

sorry for being long but concluding , as you easily understood  Focuses are USABILITY and EVOLUTION and our tech starting point is solid and well tested. Who care in mid long term if a coin have the "WTF2014 algo" if after 2 months no one will buy even half BTC ? And in this kind of geek hipe based on new final best most cool algo in the world , only pump and dump players and few early adopter earn something. many people everyday made loss in hype tech coin based only and them live scared untile next whale come in game... We care about technology, trust me we really care ... but we focused more on upkeeping of the coin, real adoption, real investor and real market strategy. Mining time is only 30 days after that who really care if he is making money due to 0NE mining farm that pump in game BTC or about newest algo ?
(android/iOS wallet next for example is one of the first thick we need to mark in our to do list) we would like to find and consider our IPO investors as professional partner even they are 13 years old (and act under parents subvision of course...) call me a dreamer but our project is a kind of e-company, some one have to do the "dirty jobs" (the Engine) and dev team, investors, bagholder should vote, for every significant decision need to be taken , and exactly as a real company limited by shares, who have more share will have more importance and there will be an amount to invest in innovation for coin or for farms. As we wrote somewhere me and my team will hold just 0,000250000 and this amount is our voting "weight" when needed.

any question don't hesitate Wink

Regards

Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:50:10 PM

Here is a website that provides an  executive summary of your shitcoin scam:

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/
just0ne (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 05:18:27 PM

Here is a website that provides an  executive summary of your shitcoin scam:

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

Grin

Here to stay  Wink

flis1986

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:00:38 PM

35% premine?? why?
just0ne (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 06:41:07 PM

35% premine?? why?

Thank you for joined this thread ,
0NE is not a coin . 0NE is not actually a tech innovation . From the tech side we are still no more than a solid reliable pow scrypt coin with Windows and OSx wallet. But 0NE project is more of this 0NE is a business plan , a market strategy , an e-company, and exactly as all company all over the world need funds and partners.

20% - 1000 shares -0,00020000 0,2 BTC each - 200 BTC total = goal to buy 0NE Engine, a mining farm for supporting coin price on market
10% - 1000 shares -0,00010000 0,3 BTC each - 300 BTC total = goal to 0NE promotion amount that need for a proper advertising campaign
5% - Bounty , faucet , giveaways , coinvoting , development , games and all other non quoted and needed to let 0NE gains even 1 satoshi value

0NE project is designed, thought and made to aim high, beginning with our name, 0NE with 0 as first letter to stay at the first places listed in alphabetical order , first places in coin value (marketcap = coin value), easy to remember and adopt from newbie user. First project with bring to his investors something that works for them lifetime (0NE Engine), 0NE coin in their wallet, hashrate percentage , annual/semestral dividend.

Any further question or details i'm here  Wink

Dr_Rig

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:52:48 PM

This coins looks like scam but ideas behind are not so bad . keep watching
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: