Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:06:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0NE project|  (Read 45908 times)
Mac Red

Activity: 299
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:22:27 PM

Why i should believe you that you will not dump remaining 5% of premined coin ?
Well, we consider this project exactly like one of our companies, then would be stupid to close a project that can work in the long term and achieve great things only to pocket few bitcoins . We are here to stay.

Name of these companies?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:25:38 PM

scrypt - pass
just0ne (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 10:00:45 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2014, 08:53:34 AM by just0ne

Well, we consider this project exactly like one of our companies, then would be stupid to close a project that can work in the long term and achieve great things only to pocket few bitcoins . We are here to stay.

Thank you for joining our thread.
We will split all the premined amount (0,34984000 0NE) in several different wallets :

0NE wallets
1 wallet for IPO Engine  (0,20000000 0NE)
1 wallet for IPO Promo (0,10000000 0NE)
1 wallet with team coin (0,000250000 0NE)
1 wallet with "0NE Care" (0,0004734000 0NE) faucets, Bountys, giveaways , coinvoting , development , games ...

BTC wallet
1 wallet for IPO Engine shares sold
1 wallet for IPO Promo shares sold
1 wallet for 0NE Engine mining farm earnings

As soon as we will implement blockchain explorer and a top 100 list services you could easily check every 0NE project wallets involved.
At same time, for even every 0,00000001 0NE we need to move , we'll post publicly for which reason it has been transferred and if available, i'll show proof, receipt.. . It could be a long boring logging work but we suppose it could be the best way to be transparent with 0NE followers .

Name of these companies?

We love to keep our privacy at safe. But at same time we know that people need to know more about who manage their funds .
Ffinally we decided to chose one among our companies that will interacts and supports publicly 0NE project.
More details will be announced soon (12-24h) but right now, i could only say that should be an Italian wholesale company.

scrypt - pass

Thanks for your bump , let me invite you to mine 0NE at least for few minutes .... we will send a bit of 0NE, to miners who post a clear proof (dashboard screenshots, mobile pics of your monitor ... ) of their "hash contribute" to 0NE project.

Best Regards

join 0NE , just 0NE

join 0NE , just 0NE - www.just0ne.org
just0ne (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 12:25:17 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 12:37:45 AM by just0ne

WHO WE ARE

Well, as requested from several people and as we promised yesterday,  below you will find which company will support 0NE Coin and few details about me.
As i said it is an italian wholesale company , active and actually involved in e-cigarettes and e-liquids business .
I suppose that many people here already know or have seen electronic cigarettes and e-liquids but for who are new to this items, i could say that our company has its own device brand (My-Air) and we are one of the official distributors for Dekang original flavors .
Dekang is a chinese company that actually still leading worlwide in e-liquids category and cover more than 40% of related market.
Our company called Sinapsi snc , VAT nr. IT02345380907 , based in Sardinia (Italy) is 5+ years old .
I'm Alessandro, 30 years old , entrepreneur , and i own 50% of this company.
If needed i can provide privately further details that prove this fact.

These are few links that you could check to know more about this company :
***sorry for language, text is mostly in italian***

www.dekangbio.com/contacts  - (Dekang official website , you will find us searching "Sinapsi snc")
www.my-air.it  - (our e-cigs website)
www.liquidi-dekang.it  - (our e-liquids website ,i placed a link to 0NE under contacts details in first page , bottom right)
www.dekang-wholesale.com  - (liquids retail store)
www.facebook.com/My.Air.La.Sigaretta.Elettronica - (fb profile)

(i'm sure that if you use google you will find even a lot of pictures of my 5 dogs but i hope you will respect our privacy as much as you can)

We already have few plans and developing new ideas to let 0NE project interact with e-cigs business , first of all , we will accept soon payment in BTC and 0NE on our website and at same time we are here to hear your suggestions too.

Ok, then now you should know that 0NE supports e-cigs users and a real EU e-cigs company supports 0NE
Any questions , feel free and don't hesitate to ask.

Please don't forget : Mining phase will start in about 37 hours -
(21 June @ 6.47 a.m. PST , 13.47 UTC , 15.47 CEST )

Best Regards

join 0NE , just 0NE

Lizzardis

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:23:02 PM

As much as I dislike the DeKang E-Liquids, I'm willing to give this a shot.

Firstly though.. The link to your pool registration is both wrong, and doesn't work.

Secondly.. Windows wallet?

Thirdly, any registered exchanges?
just0ne (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 07:18:57 PM

As much as I dislike the DeKang E-Liquids, I'm willing to give this a shot.

no accounting for taste but please consider that there is an huge quantity of low quality clone and fake Dekang e-liquids on the market.I suggest to try to vape blueberry , banana , or even usa mix but only if those are Silver Label (needs an hologram strip on bottle) . If you need i could provide to you details about your nearest official Dekang seller.

Firstly though.. The link to your pool registration is both wrong, and doesn't work.

Thank you so much for your reporting . Now it should work .

Secondly.. Windows wallet?

Windows wallet is ready (tested and working on w7 32 , w7 64 , w8 , w8.1 )
i just put a link on OP where you could find our files please kindly check it. Archives passwords at launch

Thirdly, any registered exchanges?

Right now there are no exchange platform available .
Please consider that this is a mid-long term project then we are not in a hurry to destroy 0NE value running on some untrusted Exchanges . Our investors and supporters deserve that we aim to be dealt with by some prestigious platforms. I suppose you will receive more news about this topic in about a week

Any further questions don't hesitate to ask

Best Regards

join 0NE , just 0NE

daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:03:18 AM

The only thing I really have to say is that the 0ne Engine portion of the project is 100% unneeded... there is no need for you to build a huge ass farm to mine this coin so that transactions continue. Especially with zero fees enforced... what is the point then? You could run the entire network off one ASIC because no one else will mine blocks that return nothing. That costs $100 PERIOD.

To take it one further... you wouldn't even need to have ANYONE mining this directly if you just followed the steps to make this scrypt coin merge mined with LTC... you could easily pay a small pool to add support for merge mining this coin off LTC hashrates and it would run on its own without your 0ne Engine.

I think your team failed to reason out everything involved with your plan... after 30 days... what profits will there be to pay out to the IPO purchasers without transaction fees... there will be no earnings from 0ne Engine except what it can mine before August 20th. So you get the IPO funds and buy ASICs... how long before they are all online? What is the point of keeping them all mining the blocks to keep transactions moving after day 30?

This just makes zero sense whatsoever.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
Oldriga

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Universal Life Church Minister

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:31:54 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2014, 03:44:21 AM by Oldriga

join 0NE , just 0NE - www.just0ne.org. I join. Small ferm but i try  Roll Eyes

CryptoLaunch

Activity: 84

Cryptolaunch.net for all coin launches and pumps!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 03:50:51 AM

Cryptolaunch.net for all coin launches and pumps!
kkofor

Activity: 365

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:20:38 AM

Thank you for joining our thread.
We will split all the premined amount (0,34984000 0NE) in several different wallets :

0NE wallets
1 wallet for IPO Engine  (0,20000000 0NE)
1 wallet for IPO Promo (0,10000000 0NE)
1 wallet with team coin (0,000250000 0NE)
1 wallet with remaining amount (0,0004734000 0NE) faucets, Bountys, giveaways , coinvoting , development , games ...

BTC wallet
1 wallet for IPO Engine shares sold
1 wallet for IPO Promo shares sold
1 wallet for 0NE Engine mining farm earnings

As soon as we will implement blockchain explorer and a top 100 list services you could easily check every 0NE project wallets involved.
At same time, for even every 0,00000001 0NE we need to move , we'll post publicly for which reason it has been transferred and if available, i'll show proof, receipt.. . It could be a long boring logging work but we suppose it could be the best way to be transparent with 0NE followers .

Name of these companies?

We love to keep our privacy at safe. But at same time we know that people need to know more about who manage their funds .
Ffinally we decided to chose one among our companies that will interacts and supports publicly 0NE project.
More details will be announced soon (12-24h) but right now, i could only say that should be an Italian wholesale company.

scrypt - pass

Thanks for your bump , let me invite you to mine 0NE at least for few minutes .... we will send a bit of 0NE, to miners who post a clear proof (dashboard screenshots, mobile pics of your monitor ... ) of their "hash contribute" to 0NE project.

Best Regards

join 0NE , just 0NE

i am very sure i will mining it ,i have about 100 MH hashrate ,hope this coin goin up
just0ne (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 04:21:31 AM

The only thing I really have to say is that the 0ne Engine portion of the project is 100% unneeded... there is no need for you to build a huge ass farm to mine this coin so that transactions continue. Especially with zero fees enforced... what is the point then? You could run the entire network off one ASIC because no one else will mine blocks that return nothing. That costs $100 PERIOD.

To take it one further... you wouldn't even need to have ANYONE mining this directly if you just followed the steps to make this scrypt coin merge mined with LTC... you could easily pay a small pool to add support for merge mining this coin off LTC hashrates and it would run on its own without your 0ne Engine.

I think your team failed to reason out everything involved with your plan... after 30 days... what profits will there be to pay out to the IPO purchasers without transaction fees... there will be no earnings from 0ne Engine except what it can mine before August 20th. So you get the IPO funds and buy ASICs... how long before they are all online? What is the point of keeping them all mining the blocks to keep transactions moving after day 30?

This just makes zero sense whatsoever.

Thank you for your intervention .
0NE Engine is not needed or intended to mine 0NE or to keep 0NE network alive. More or less we are following the same concept of Multipool but implementing capitalizations.
0NE Engine will mine Bitcoin, Litecoin and any other cryptos will be profitable and avilable to mine and its earning will be used for supporting 0NE price on markets, pay IPO earnings , Engine mantainance and development.
I'm sorry but maybe I did not explained myself well before : when i wrote "we will setup proper hw to keep network alive, i was not referring to 0NE Engine.

you could easily pay a small pool to add support for merge mining this coin off LTC hashrates and it would run on its own without your 0ne Engine.

This could be a good idea.

After this little exposition, it is easily to understand that Profits for IPO investors will be generated by Engine earnings and (we hope) by growth in the value of 0NE

join 0NE , just 0NE - www.just0ne.org. I join. Small ferm but i try  Roll Eyes

Welcome and thank you for your support. If you like mid-long term project you will not be disappointed.

This is really appreciated, thank you and welcome.

Best Regards

join 0NE , just 0NE

minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 04:58:04 AM

http://one.minerpools.com/

Pre-registrations open!

- Dedicated server 512 SSD, 32GB RAM, 8 Core Processor
- 24/7 support at #minerpools freenode channel https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/minerpools
- Block finder bonus -
- 1% Fees
- No hassle, just login and mine

Get Ready! stratum for  ONE: stratum+tcp://190.143.38.247:4034 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

just0ne (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 05:21:32 AM

i am very sure i will mining it ,i have about 100 MH hashrate ,hope this coin goin up

Thank you so much for your interest and enthusiasm .
If you want that this coin going up please don't dump insanely as soon as you will find it on an exchange  Grin
I'm joking... but honestly if any 0NE supporters, investors , miners will think about acting like a part of a team we will grow faster for sure. Each person can play an important role in our project .

Best Regards

join 0NE, just 0NE

Dr_Rig

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:58:41 AM

i'll throw a couple of gpus in at launch  Cool
sq

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 06:55:16 AM

Almost there!!!

shadowphoenix

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:59:30 AM

question! ipo hasn't started yet right?

question2! what is difference between the 2 ipos? which one should i pick as just an investor (not miner and dunno what "engine" is)!
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:02:35 AM

I am waiting for someone to post "The premine of 0.35 out of 1 coin is not bad, it's much better than a premine of 35,000,000 out of 100,000,000 coins"  Cheesy
cryptoangel

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:13:35 AM

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
just0ne (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 07:31:49 AM

I have to thank so many people :

http://one.minerpools.com/

Pre-registrations open!

- Dedicated server 512 SSD, 32GB RAM, 8 Core Processor
- 24/7 support at #minerpools freenode channel https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/minerpools
- Block finder bonus -
- 1% Fees
- No hassle, just login and mine

Get Ready! stratum for  ONE: stratum+tcp://190.143.38.247:4034 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Pools are Always not enough then minerpools you done something really appreciated .

i'll throw a couple of gpus in at launch  Cool

Welcome and enjoy 0NE growth !

Almost there!!!

Thanks for altcoincalendar team, this guys are really fast with their service.

question! ipo hasn't started yet right?

question2! what is difference between the 2 ipos? which one should i pick as just an investor (not miner and dunno what "engine" is)!

Thank you for your interest :

1 - IPOs will start a couple of hours after launch . *please note : First come first serve , accordingly with market demand , price might increase.

2 - First IPO, 0NE Engine, is a fundraiser to build a mining farm (called 0NE Engine) that will support 0NE lifetime, second IPO action is intended for Advertising.

Engine share pros :

more amount of coin 0,00020000 0NE
lower price  0,2 BTC

Engine share cons:

lower monthly earnings ( 15% of 1/1000 of total Engine earnings )
lower 6 -12 months dividends

Promo share pros :

higher monthly earnings ( 20% of 1/1000 )
higher 6 -12 months dividends (at least about 1.5x respect Engine bonus)

Promo share cons:

lower amount of coin : 0,00010000 0NE
higher price : 0,3 BTC

If i could give a suggestion to all people who are thinking about invest something in our project, as an early investor i would chose Engine IPO . As soon as the engine starts to work, all other tasks will be completed more quickly.

Any other questions please don't hesitate to ask

Best Regards

join 0NE , just 0NE

just0ne (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 08:58:44 AM

Mining phase will be available only for 30days.

To benefit people who do not have BTC to invest and have only small rigs (< 5 Mhash), our team will give them a small amount (better than nothing isn't it ?) of 0NE. It is only needed publish directly here or with a tweet directed to @0NECoin a proof of your commitment  (a screenshot or a photo of your pool's dashboard page during 0NE mining for example should be enough).
A photo of your rig will be appreciated too . Parts of 0NE that will be donated to miners will be taken from "0NE Care" premined amount.

just < 5 hours left !

Thanks in advance to all 0NE miners
Best Regards

join 0NE , just 0NE

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: