Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: okcoin real volume  (Read 669 times)
UPENtXF (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:44:53 PM

Bitcoincharts now show okcoin to have the highest trade volume: http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/volumepie/

I guess, it's possible if they have 0% fees, but is there a way to tell if it's another Willie doing that?

"To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete." -Buckminster Fuller
https://bisq.network/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:39:57 PM

Wow, that is a massive share of volume. I had no idea that they were so huge.

Does anyone know if bitstamp is following price raises on okcoin or if it's the other way around. If okcoin is following bitstamp then it's not really anything to worry about as far as manipulation goes. At least not a huge issue anyway.
ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:53:50 PM

China is faking its volume since begin of trading, faking data has its tradition in china Wink

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
Skele

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

VocalPlatform.com

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:31:54 AM

I dont believe that volume from okcoin.. probably i would had believed from btcchina before they were shutdown for deposits but now.. indeed okcoin has good volume but thats alot
freedombit

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:29:21 AM

Bitcoincharts now show okcoin to have the highest trade volume: http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/volumepie/

I guess, it's possible if they have 0% fees, but is there a way to tell if it's another Willie doing that?

I've looked at this volume chart in the past, but can you tell what time period this accounts for? Is it the last 24 hours? Last hour? etc... Difficult to know.

With that said, I've heard Tmall has more traffic that Amazon and eBay combined.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 07:15:02 AM

I've looked at this volume chart in the past, but can you tell what time period this accounts for? Is it the last 24 hours? Last hour? etc... Difficult to know.

With that said, I've heard Tmall has more traffic that Amazon and eBay combined.

Bitcoincharts uses daily intervals (UTC) to display data. For example, the volume of a market will usually be zero at midnight (UTC) and increase during the day.

http://bitcoincharts.com/about/

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
titulng

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

HubrisOne

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:02:35 AM

just a joke....

okcoin's quality in chinese bitcoin exchange just above gbl,

No fee to a certain extent does increase the volume, but chinese users find their trading falsified data traces easily , and incorrigible.

if you chinese not poor you can see this: http://xueqiu.com/4017847389/26702246 and more you can search in chinese about okcoin.

China is faking its volume since begin of trading, faking data has its tradition in china Wink

I dont believe that volume from okcoin.. probably i would had believed from btcchina before they were shutdown for deposits but now.. indeed okcoin has good volume but thats alot

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:15:11 AM

It shows good news for okcoin. More people will go there.
SelbyTsang

Activity: 577
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:37:06 AM

Part of it should be related to the 0% fee, but I doubt it is the only cause of it.
Probably there is a "Willy" bot, or probably the exchange just fakes the figures.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: