Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:56:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST UFO sites?  (Read 1221 times)
Mikcik (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:04:15 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 06:11:22 PM by Mikcik

Hello, i hope im in the right topic... can someone please redirect me to the most possibly reliable sites about UFO, their sighting etc,.? Google doesnt help in this, because there are tons of stupid naive people who run stupid naive ufo sites, totally without any logic, everyting they see and cannot identify is labeled ufo etc. Im not looking for theese stupid sites, but for some that are really reliable, they do some research before posting stupid blurry pictures that proof nothing...

Can someone redirect to some of these, more serious ufo sights please? Im quite new to this topic but i belive there must be such sites (or even forums)?

thank you a lot!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Charlie Prime

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:00:43 PM

...everyting they see and cannot identify is labeled ufo

They are technically correct.  Anything you see flying that you cannot identify is called an Unidentified Flying Object.

Go to http://www.anonymousfo.com  He collects the best UFO pictures of each month and puts them on his YouTube channel.  They are fun to look at.  Also go to:  http://www.theparacast.com/forum

As you've discovered, 99% of UFO research is bullshyte.  That other fun 1% is difficult to find.

Ambit    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
Become part of the mining family
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 07:17:32 PM

Hi.

I spend many years on watching/reading/listening to UFO stories and I must say ..

I never found any web site were informations where reliable as much as I want it to be.

If you are new in the topic I suggest you to read :

Daniken investigations are very amazing and for people who are searching for interesting "facts" about UFO should read Daniken books.

But. You will never find any book or any site, movie or whatever which will tell you that what they are showing to you is 100% provable Wink

I stopped reading and watching UFO stories now.
I believe that it is highly not possible that we are alone in the universe.

But in our times there are no any good evidences that aliens are visiting planet earth :]
amboy

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:07:07 PM

You can look up the tv show Ancient Aliens.  It delves into what roslinpl is saying; A lot of reference to Von Daniken and his work.  It shows every week here in the US in History international.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:18:36 PM

Since it's all delusional BS you don't have to be very picky.  Roll Eyes
And Von Daniken was shredded decades ago. His "facts" are illiterate interpretations of well know historic art. He will look at a painting that includes a depiction of a comet and say it's a spaceship. Even though it is a well known method of drawing comets. He'll view a Mayan Steele of the celestial tree and see a spaceship. Even though any Mayan or Mayan scholar would recognize it's real meaning. Basically, anything he is ignorant about is a spaceship.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Silly Money

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:35:54 PM

UFOs dont exist so theyre all stupid sites. And Ancient Aliens is utter piffle.

Mikcik (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:00:40 PM

...everyting they see and cannot identify is labeled ufo

They are technically correct.  Anything you see flying that you cannot identify is called an Unidentified Flying Object.

Go to http://www.anonymousfo.com  He collects the best UFO pictures of each month and puts them on his YouTube channel.  They are fun to look at.  Also go to:  http://www.theparacast.com/forum

As you've discovered, 99% of UFO research is bullshyte.  That other fun 1% is difficult to find.

Thanks for the tips, so those sites you listed should be dealing with that 5% (or as you said, 1%) of all ufo sightings which are not so easily proveable as hoax...? Thats what im interested about! :-)

On ancient alien hypothesis, yeah i know about that, but im not really interested in that anyway cause a lot of it (not all?) has been proven fake/made up. Erich von danikan studied something connected to hotels and recreation so yes, hes probably not the best source to listen to.

But i means serious ufo "research", there had to been someone who at least tried to cut through the tons of bullshits stupid poeple say and post online... For example the phoenix light sightings as far as i know are REALLY interesting and have not been debunked, oh yeah, flares... i forgot :-D... But the mayor of phoenix at that time, came out, several years after and he himself said that he had to lie and that he himself saw something which he would have to call, for no other explanation for him exist, an ufo... i dont think that has been debunked... and there has to be other material (book, film even? documentary?) from someone who really tried to climb the mountain of stupid shit from naive idiotic people and "filtered" it all out...

Isnt there any such move, any such book, when he carefully analyses the most interesting ufo cases? (and also the poeple who had seen them)?

There has to bee something like that?
ShibaWow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 09:03:15 PM

Hi.

I spend many years on watching/reading/listening to UFO stories and I must say ..

I never found any web site were informations where reliable as much as I want it to be.

Daniken investigations are very amazing and for people who are searching for interesting "facts" about UFO should read Daniken books.

But. You will never find any book or any site, movie or whatever which will tell you that what they are showing to you is 100% provable Wink

But in our times there are no any good evidences that aliens are visiting planet earth :]

chariots of the gods?

that's like he's watching ancient aliens on history channel

You can look up the tv show Ancient Aliens.  It delves into what roslinpl is saying; A lot of reference to Von Daniken and his work.  It shows every week here in the US in History international.

oh..

btw

I'm not saying chariots of the gods is a bad book

Ancient aliens is a good series too but too much bullshit..

I mean, I was however able to watch it with some scepticism but when I saw them speaking about Bosnian pyramids (our neigbour country xD and even they know those pyramids are pure bullshit) and now it's suddenly all cut in a 90 degree corner bla bla bla
it all comes back to
I'm not saying it was aliens but who else could do it?

I was really fascinated by the series for the first few episodes, I found it eye opening but after watching more and more I realized what kind of bs it is..
there might be some good stories there  but the bad ones ruined it for me..

Unidentified flying objects don't exist?
you mean aliens don't exist?

neither is correct
both exist

but are they visiting us?
nah, I don't think so
perhaps but 99.99997% of the sitings are fake

Mikcik (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:45:11 PM

Hi.

chariots of the gods?

that's like he's watching ancient aliens on history channel

You can look up the tv show Ancient Aliens.  It delves into what roslinpl is saying; A lot of reference to Von Daniken and his work.  It shows every week here in the US in History international.

oh..

btw

I'm not saying chariots of the gods is a bad book

Ancient aliens is a good series too but too much bullshit..

I mean, I was however able to watch it with some scepticism but when I saw them speaking about Bosnian pyramids (our neigbour country xD and even they know those pyramids are pure bullshit) and now it's suddenly all cut in a 90 degree corner bla bla bla
it all comes back to
I'm not saying it was aliens but who else could do it?

I was really fascinated by the series for the first few episodes, I found it eye opening but after watching more and more I realized what kind of bs it is..
there might be some good stories there  but the bad ones ruined it for me..

Unidentified flying objects don't exist?
you mean aliens don't exist?

neither is correct
both exist

but are they visiting us?
nah, I don't think so
perhaps but 99.99997% of the sitings are fake

yep yep, almost totally agree, these TV shows are just really shows, entertaiment, there might some true, but most really interested and skeptical people will quit because they wont be able to take that 95% bullsh... Just an entertainment...

Charlie Prime

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:51:03 PM

...so those sites you listed should be dealing with that 5% (or as you said, 1%) of all ufo sightings which are not so easily proveable as hoax...

Most of the time.  That Youtube channel only shows the best, culled from the hundreds of crap videos that appear every month.

The Paracast, in my opinion, is the most skeptical but fair of the shows.  B.S. doesn't last long on their forum before somebody calls it.  But they don't suffer the pseudo-skeptical trolls or the tards who say "Bah it's all nothing"!

Do be aware that after years of study you will ultimately reach the very unsatisfying conclusion:  "There is something going on, but nobody really knows what".  

You can save yourself a lot of time by just going with that conclusion now, and spend the rest of your days watching sportsball.  Grin

Ambit    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 09:55:07 PM

Well we can talk forever about this topic ...

But what I need to say is that Chariots of the gods like all others books of Daniken are very, very good.

But you have to see what you want to see. You should never give a full trust to something that you are reading.

Because different people will have different way of thinking and seeing things. So if they will write a book or record a document they will try to tell you "Listen to us: we are right! We know what we are telling ya"

So ... Daniken in his books is writing a lot of a bullsh** (IMO). A lot of. As he is sure about his theories in 100% - I am not. But what he is doing for a fact is finding a strange things that indeed exist all around the world.

And this is why it is worth reading for UFO and Alien enthusiasts.

Watching flying disks photos/videos etc. isn't too cool as most of them are fakes, and rest of them are military crafts Smiley I think maybe ... maybe ... there is somewhere a real photo o a ship from  other planet  but I haven't seen any. And I was doing my researches for a long long long time. There is perhaps none or I wasn't too lucky.

But in a same time I believe in a story of a friend of mine. But the girl was a bit crazy Tongue so well ... there are other possibilities too but she told me a story in which she was walking to the church. It was a small village placed in the mountain side and she saw that all of the people are standing in a front of a church and showing their fingers up to the sky. So she point her eyes on the sky and she saw a flying, shiny disk Smiley on the sky Tongue

I believe that "she saw that". But I am not sure about her mental health in that day... xD

Did you know that Daniken was the 1st person who did discovered all of the Nazca drawings? (he flew over those drawing as a 1st person on the world to document it)

Find "Astronaut"  Smiley a clue : -14.745252,-75.079816
Mikcik (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:40:42 PM

...so those sites you listed should be dealing with that 5% (or as you said, 1%) of all ufo sightings which are not so easily proveable as hoax...

Most of the time.  That Youtube channel only shows the best, culled from the hundreds of crap videos that appear every month.

The Paracast, in my opinion, is the most skeptical but fair of the shows.  B.S. doesn't last long on their forum before somebody calls it.  But they don't suffer the pseudo-skeptical trolls or the tards who say "Bah it's all nothing"!

Do be aware that after years of study you will ultimately reach the very unsatisfying conclusion:  "There is something going on, but nobody really knows what".  

You can save yourself a lot of time by just going with that conclusion now, and spend the rest of your days watching sportsball.  Grin

Excelent! That The Paracast is, according to your description exactly what i was looking for... gonna check it out

According to what you had written, you have "studied" this topic for years... so whats your conclusion, do you by that "something" mean extraterestrial life? Because if there IS something, that only explanation must be aliens (or super advanced secret government projects...) so whats your take on that?
Mikcik (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:45:39 PM

Well we can talk forever about this topic ...

But what I need to say is that Chariots of the gods like all others books of Daniken are very, very good.

But you have to see what you want to see. You should never give a full trust to something that you are reading.

Because different people will have different way of thinking and seeing things. So if they will write a book or record a document they will try to tell you "Listen to us: we are right! We know what we are telling ya"

So ... Daniken in his books is writing a lot of a bullsh** (IMO). A lot of. As he is sure about his theories in 100% - I am not. But what he is doing for a fact is finding a strange things that indeed exist all around the world.

And this is why it is worth reading for UFO and Alien enthusiasts.

Watching flying disks photos/videos etc. isn't too cool as most of them are fakes, and rest of them are military crafts Smiley I think maybe ... maybe ... there is somewhere a real photo o a ship from  other planet  but I haven't seen any. And I was doing my researches for a long long long time. There is perhaps none or I wasn't too lucky.

But in a same time I believe in a story of a friend of mine. But the girl was a bit crazy Tongue so well ... there are other possibilities too but she told me a story in which she was walking to the church. It was a small village placed in the mountain side and she saw that all of the people are standing in a front of a church and showing their fingers up to the sky. So she point her eyes on the sky and she saw a flying, shiny disk Smiley on the sky Tongue

I believe that "she saw that". But I am not sure about her mental health in that day... xD

Did you know that Daniken was the 1st person who did discovered all of the Nazca drawings? (he flew over those drawing as a 1st person on the world to document it)

Find "Astronaut"  Smiley a clue : -14.745252,-75.079816

OMG again :-)! So Daniken really discovcered the nazco drawings...? Nobody before him explore and identife them? That cant be true... if yes, well then he really is not such a sharlatan as i have thought, wow all around...

Can somebody direct me to some really good but critical movie or book? Critical in a sense that they are open to admit that there are aliens but are able to distinguish between the ton of excrement overly enthuiastic people put out??
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 12:08:44 AM

OMG again :-)! So Daniken really discovcered the nazco drawings...? Nobody before him explore and identife them? That cant be true... if yes, well then he really is not such a sharlatan as i have thought, wow all around...

Can somebody direct me to some really good but critical movie or book? Critical in a sense that they are open to admit that there are aliens but are able to distinguish between the ton of excrement overly enthuiastic people put out??

Well.. I was trying to say that he was the first who took a heli and flew over all of the terrain to document all of the nazca drawings from a sky level. Nazca lines were discovered before but no one did discovered all of them before.

The Nazca Lines were made 2000 years ago, The Nazca Lines History begins with the person who discovered them in 1927 Toribio Mejia Xesspe,  the first time he saw these Lines were from the top of the hills near these lines, 13 years later in 1940 Paul Kosok and Maria Reiche continue with the investigation of  Nazca Lines, Maria Reiche was the person who dedicated all her life investigating these enigmatic lines, thanks to her the Nazca Lines were known for all the world.

In all this Area we see Human, animals and plants figures The Nazca Lines Location, they are located in Nazca city 444 km south of Lima, the major quantity of these Lines are located in Ingenio District that belongs to Nazca Province in Ica Region.

Many people investigated the Mysterious Nazca Lines and here some of The Nazca Lines Theories:

Toribio Mejia Xesspe: said that the lines were Religious roads where the ancient Nazca made the ceremonies asking for water or fertility for their fields.

Maria Reiche Neuman: said These Nazca Lines are the biggest Astronomical Calendar, following them the ancient Nazcas could know if they are going to have water of when the can plants and harvest they vegetables and they could know summer and winter solstice following the Nazca Lines.

Erich von Däniken: Said the Lines couldn´t been made by the ancient Nazca because he said the ancient Nazca didn´t have the technology to make something so big and so perfect tha´t why he said the Nazca Line were made by the aliens.

And so on. Daniken was traveling around the world to find and check places that are known as "strange" ones Smiley

When you are reading his books many pictures are included and you can see on your own what he is writing about.

He is very passionate about his job. He spent years on studying ancient history and even if his theories are sometimes crazy - this guy know a lot about UFOs Smiley

somewhere.. xD
Charlie Prime

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:19:36 PM

Because if there IS something, that only explanation must be aliens (or super advanced secret government projects...) so whats your take on that?

Again, nobody really knows.  I don't.  Anyone who tells you they do know is either:

A). Trying to sell you a book/DVD/etc.
B.) Mentally ill.
C.) Has great faith in something without evidence.
D.) Does know, but you can't know because you did not experience what they did.

Thus, it's a mystery.  That is what makes the study a far more interesting time sink than other diversions like television or intoxicants.

The basic theories are:

- Nuts and bolts craft driven by beings from another planet.
- Nuts and bolts craft driven by governments (where aliens is a cover story)
- Inter-Dimensional spook beings like Demons/Angels/Jinn/Quantum Physics crap.
- Some type of completely natural phenomena we don't understand.

All theories are some mixture of the above.  People pick the theory that supports what they want to believe; Christians say it's demons, hippies say it's benevolent Space Brothers, military buffs say it's advanced government tech, atheists say it's plasma balls, etc.

Ambit    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 12:41:07 PM

You should research what is called "Mork and Mindy".

Mind blowing.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:42:21 PM

http://richarddolanpress.com/writings-articles-index/

I just found that Dolan has 50 articles there that he's written over the past 14 years. Last post was last May. I haven't been through them all yet.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:24:03 PM

Another website that is always up to date and also based on ‘Fact’ not ‘Fiction’ for all who desire the truth regarding the UFO phenomenon. http://ufoforhumanrights.com

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:01:29 PM

The Nazca lines are another example of Daniken's misunderstanding. They were first seen in the 1500's by Spanish explorers and were well known by the time he flew over them. In his book he claims that these can only be viewed from above. That is utterly incorrect. All of them have an associated viewing hill. It has also been discovered that many/all of the long straight lines lead to important locations, such as water sources. They are just lines that you could make with a few friends. So what is his reason for thinking they are alien? Because when he sees the figure below he sees an astronaut. Holding a spear?  Huh

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:11:10 PM

Im definitely interested in the ufo subject, our kosmos is so big that I believe there should be other life.
It's egoistic to think, that we are the only ones in this endless piece of space.
I dont know if they did ever visite us or that they helped us with technology.
But there must exist other life anywhere on another planet.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: