Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:51:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Every 3rd transaction on average is stuck  (Read 607 times)
CryptoPanda (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:21:56 PM

Well maybe once per 3 transactions I get a stuck one. Meaning the transaction is no where to be found on blockchain.info and stays at 0 confirmations in the client for ever.
Clear All Unconfirmed works great and then it goes out just fine but I thought you might find it useful to know that it happens quite often.
That's with the latest version (was same with older versions actually) on Linux.
CircusPeanut

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:59:03 PM

Sounds like something we need to look at. Can you please go to the Help menu, and click "Submit Bug Report".
goatpig
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1347

Armory Developer

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:15:57 PM

Well maybe once per 3 transactions I get a stuck one. Meaning the transaction is no where to be found on blockchain.info and stays at 0 confirmations in the client for ever.
Clear All Unconfirmed works great and then it goes out just fine but I thought you might find it useful to know that it happens quite often.
That's with the latest version (was same with older versions actually) on Linux.

Have you set your minimum fee to 0? And how fast do you emit these transactions?

CryptoPanda (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:16:42 PM

Have you set your minimum fee to 0? And how fast do you emit these transactions?

No, the fee is the default one. I'm not sure how I can measure how fast I emit them. I just send them.

I'll submit bug report next time it happens
goatpig
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1347

Armory Developer

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:33:49 PM

No, the fee is the default one. I'm not sure how I can measure how fast I emit them. I just send them.

I'll submit bug report next time it happens

I mean do you chain transactions in a bulk or do you send like one a day?

CryptoPanda (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:22:32 PM

1 to 2-3 per day, but rarely one after another.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: