Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:53:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HeatherAI Trading Bots for BTC-e & Cryptsy, Only 0.15 BTC, Money Back Guarantee  (Read 10149 times)
HeatherG78 (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:33:16 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 09:36:26 AM by HeatherG78

Introduction:
We are a team of developers building automated trading bots with advanced AI for all the most popular exchanges.

Our other threads:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507143.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=513351.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526486.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=576758.0

Why do you need the Automated Trading Bots?

If you want to buy or sell any coins at a certain price, or you have a strategy in mind but don't want to watch the exchanges all the time manually, HeatherAI automated trading bots will be your friends. You can set up your strategy with your HeatherAI bot and make profit. You don't have to keep looking at the exchanges 24/7. It also means that you won't miss any buying or selling opportunities. HeatherAI helps you automate your trading logic with your favorite exchange.

Which bots are you currently offering?
We are offering Automated trading bots for
1) Cryptsy
2) BTC-e

We are almost done with several other bots which will be launched very soon (a total of 10 for most popular exchanges) Our team of developers will be continuously working on updates on these bots as well as development of new bots for all the other exchanges.

Working:

Login:

Semi Automated Advanced buy / sell:

All Markets:

Auto Trading Dashboard:

Insurances:

Indicators:

Safeties:

Why are you selling these bots?
We help you to automate your trading strategies using our bots with minimal manual intervention. We use the bots ourselves too, but we can offer our bots to you as well. We have the expertise and the workforce to keep developing and supporting our bots over a long period of time. You can buy a bot for a one-time low price and set up your trading strategies.

What do you do with profits from the bots?
We have been building HeatherAI since middle of 2013. We'll be using a major sum of the sales to continue supporting the bots. We believe the crypto community is growing, so these sales will help us continue developing and supporting tools for all other exchanges so that you never miss a highly profitable buying or selling opportunity. We are committed to cryptocurrencies for the long term.

Important Disclosure:
We suggest you trade with small amounts (fraction of an ltc) until you are very familiar and confident with your bot. We are continuously putting our best work and we highly encourage you to report any problems to us. We are not liable for any losses you may incur from trading with HeatherAI bots. We suggest you to be careful with your trading.

How much money can I make with these bots?
You can make sure you don't miss a great buy or sell opportunity. Bots will help you automate your trading strategy on multiple pairs on any of our supported exchanges, so it really depends upon your trading strategies. You can potentially earn a lot if you play the right way. Several traders earn a full time income day trading on cryptocurrency exchanges.

How do I learn how to use these bots?
We have some reading materials available and most of the features are pretty straightforward. You shouldn't have trouble understanding, but we'll be available via email support - support @ heatherai.com in case you have any queries. We'll reply to most queries within a few hours (or minutes) but we request you to allow up to 48 hours for a response.

Why don't you build an all in one bot?
After a lot of thought, we decided it'd be more secure, stable and cheaper to have a separate bot for each exchange.

What OS do you support?
Windows only. The bots should work fine on Win 2000, XP, 7, 8 with .net framework installed.

How many instances of my HeatherAI bot can I run?
You can install and use your bot on an unlimited number of computers, provided that only one instance runs at a time.

How many different exchange API keys can I use with a license?
Unlimited. HeatherAI does not have any restrictions about that like other bot developers do.

Can I buy a copy from another user?
Sure, users are free to trade their licenses.

What is the cost?
Only 0.15 BTC per bot. We believe it is very fair considering you can make it back in as little as one day of smart trading. It is also a one time cost and you get lifetime free updates. If you want to pay via something other than BTC, please pm. If you made a significant profit and want to donate, pm me.

We accept de bumbaclot too, sir.

How to register and purchase:
We currently have the following bots available:
Cryptsy
BTC-e

Three Easy Steps To Buy:
1) PM or email with which bot you need.
2) We'll send you a btc deposit address
3) Once your payment is received (3 confirmations), we will send you complete instructions and manuals on how to get started with your HeatherAI bot.

Can I try the bots free?
No, but there is a money back guarantee in case you change your mind.

Is there a money back guarantee?
Yes. We believe in fair business. If after buying the bot license, you are not satisfied, you can request your refund within 3 days of purchasing the bot. Email support@heatherai.com with your btc address and you'll be sent the full refund.

Contact Us:
Email: support@heatherai.com
Follow Us On Twitter For Regular Updates: HeatherAISoft

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:42:39 PM

Queries welcome Smiley

0.15 per license. You can make that back in one day of smart trading.

If you want to buy, pm or email me support@heatherai.com

Cheers

HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:53:21 PM

We'll launch HeatherAI Poloniex bot within the next 2 days.

Our Cryptsy and BTC-e bots are doing well.

If you are interested, send me a pm or email support@heatherai.com

The cost is only 0.15 btc with a 3 day money back guarantee. You have nothing to lose.

HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:29:19 PM

Sold a license for Cryptsy bot. Whoever else is interested to buy, feel free to pm or email me at support@heatherai.com

You have 3 day money back guarantee. Only 0.15 btc. Nothing to lose eh?

We've been around for several months with thousands of dollars invested into the business. We are also on Cryptostocks. Buy with confidence Cool

HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:48:37 PM

HeatherAI poloniex bot likely coming by Monday!

Currently available:
BTC-e Bot
Crypsty Bot

Cost: 0.15 btc
This is only a one time cost per bot.

No risk 3 day money back guarantee. Send me an email if you are interested.

HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:46:40 AM

News:

HeatherAI Cryptsy Bot Version 1.0.0.7 Released
HeatherAI BTC-E Bot Version 1.0.0.2 Released

No risk 3 day money back guarantee. Send me an email if you are interested.

GamecoinFuture

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:58:59 PM

I have used the HeatherAI Cryptsy bot and made decent profit so far Smiley

You just need to set it up once and then fine tune it rarely. It is very little work once you have set it up. Pretty easy to use, flawless and the interface is beautiful. I like it much better than some other bots I have seen. At 0.15 btc, it is really a great deal! I would recommend it without any doubt. I confirm that HeatherAI technology works!

Gamecoin Official Thread
GME: GZCd7yLMATKdao3btJ8YCrnSqXYfj4qdvx
BTC: 17XZKtrVEyDQxANwYQwDmqcwkNhRjzJZAc
HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:38:48 AM

Thanks for the vouching! Sent PM to everybody.

No risk 3 days money back guarantee. Send me a pm or email support@heatherai.com if you are interested.

HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:52:28 PM

Replied to all PMs. Thanks for the orders.

We are working on our next bots. Stay tuned for updates!

Currently available:
HeatherAI BTC-e bot
HeatherAI Cryptsy bot

Stop getting ripped off.
Cost: only 0.15 btc (discounts on your future purchases)

No risk 3 days money back guarantee. Send me a pm or email support@heatherai.com if you are interested.

HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:07:30 PM

Thanks for the business! Do post on the thread if you bought a license.

First dividends will be issued on Sunday!

ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:30:50 PM

Is anyone able to get the btc-e bot to work? I ran it as administrator on windows 7 but it does not update. I ran it the past 3-4 days and nothing. I setup the indicators like I did in my cryptsy bot which worked but this does nothing. Nothing in the message log and it says the last trade on btc-e was 3-4 days ago.
HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:26:36 PM

Is anyone able to get the btc-e bot to work? I ran it as administrator on windows 7 but it does not update. I ran it the past 3-4 days and nothing. I setup the indicators like I did in my cryptsy bot which worked but this does nothing. Nothing in the message log and it says the last trade on btc-e was 3-4 days ago.

We have identified that problem. Its fixed in the new version we are releasing soon. Let me get back to you with the fix within a day Cool

Anyone else who is interested in ordering, send an email to support@heatherai.com or pm me. Price only 0.15 btc per bot and significant discount on your next bot purchase. With a 3 day money back, you have nothing to lose!

HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:05:09 PM

Replied to everybody Smiley

biztek

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:36:01 PM

Hi,

I am interested in purchasing the crypts bot.

But I need to understand how the bot works?

Any video tutorials, pdf docs etc?
HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:25:55 PM

Hi,

I am interested in purchasing the crypts bot.

But I need to understand how the bot works?

Any video tutorials, pdf docs etc?

Yes, there are tutorials. You combine the indicators, safeties and insurances to get the perfect setting for yourself. I'll send you the link after you purchase. Or if you pm or email me, I can send you now as well. Let me know

Cheers

HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:34:19 PM

Example scenario where you can make 3 btc within 2 days with an investment money of 1 btc.

There is a coin which bounces between 800 sats and 1200 sats several times in a matter of 2 days. So you can cleverly set up your indicators, insurances and safeties to buy when it falls around 800 sats and sell at 1200 sats. The bot would do this for you on its own.

You can repeat this on several pairs and make bank. While the bot does not cause magic, it is up to your own research. If you foresee a coin having that kind of wild behavior, you can surely profit a lot with the right settings.

biztek

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:40:18 PM

I am ready to take you up on your 3 day money back offer.

pm sent
HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:02:51 PM

I am ready to take you up on your 3 day money back offer.

pm sent

Replied to your pm. Thanks

cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:40:21 PM

I am interested and will follow up when I get home from work
HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:09:52 AM

I am interested and will follow up when I get home from work

NP I sent you a pm with the details. Get back to me when you can. Cheers!

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: