Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:14:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Organize meeting to discuss ANON software, how it will work, etc.
6/17 at 11PM CET - 7 (38.9%)
6/18 at 11PM CET - 3 (16.7%)
6/19 at 11PM CET - 8 (44.4%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GRK][TITAN] LIS Investment Group present to you 'Greekcoin'  (Read 31310 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:49:06 PM

I don't see any reason why Bittrex would not add Greekcoin. Hashrate was not bad, when you compare it to other coins,so there is some demand, and they are removing a lot of other coins with no volume, so i believe we should be listed on Bittrex.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kenta

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:11:36 PM

I don't see any reason why Bittrex would not add Greekcoin. Hashrate was not bad, when you compare it to other coins,so there is some demand, and they are removing a lot of other coins with no volume, so i believe we should be listed on Bittrex.

Kiwi coin was added this morning. Why wouldn't Greekcoin?

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 04:39:01 PM

Tweet to Bittrex requesting for them to add the coin: https[Suspicious link removed]xchange
Also, join the IRC and let them know Wink I've seen coins added this way.

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/bittrex

sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 05:14:15 PM

Still no exchange, come guys!!! I've invested a big amount of money in this one!!!

I give a personal bounty of 50,000 GRK for a decent exchange.

LOL.... why don't you offer that for a block explorer then? You need to have a one before any exchange even considers you.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
canej

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:08:54 PM

Bittrex wants 1btc to add coins fast track otherwise best effort after that... So if someone wants to fast track it need to cough up the 1btc... or be patient...
abalam

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:10:52 PM

GreekCoin [GRK] is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/grk
Only 0.12% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw
Full API secured with private key
Seccour
Legendary

Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004

Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:13:50 PM

Europex.eu
Now accept GreekCoin !

Check it out : Europex

shwin

Activity: 475

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:14:54 PM

Only 0.12% exchange fee

europex worth nothing, no one trade on this site

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Seccour
Legendary

Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004

Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:22:29 PM

Only 0.12% exchange fee

If every one think like you i understand why. But if you prefer to hold your coins for maybe, one day, have GRK on a "big exchange". Do as you want Wink

BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:34:17 PM

Only 0.12% exchange fee

Shoot. Let me sell. Heck I have gotten many a coin before from people selling cheap Smiley

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:38:59 PM

Only 0.12% exchange fee

Please note that Bittrex was small in the beginning. Europex is certainly a nice start, and do you remember how mintpal became big, by adding coins that cryptsy refused to add, so if Greekcoin can activate some new users on Europex then it is a good deal for Europex and it is a good deal for us too. Greekcoin is on a exchange, and this give Greekcoin the possibility to increase there market.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:43:12 PM

Still no exchange, come guys!!! I've invested a big amount of money in this one!!!

I give a personal bounty of 50,000 GRK for a decent exchange.

LOL.... why don't you offer that for a block explorer then? You need to have a one before any exchange even considers you.

There is already a block explorer. It is only DEV that didn't update the first page yet.
greekcoindev (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:56:48 PM

Only 0.12% exchange fee

If every one think like you i understand why. But if you prefer to hold your coins for maybe, one day, have GRK on a "big exchange". Do as you want Wink

+1 Correct. People can trade Greekcoin and real believers of the coin will buy on any exchange. Europex is not a scam exchange that after a few days just disappear. I believe that it really doesn't matter if you're now trading at Europex or at any other exchange. We are in the beginning stage and we will move slowly, step by step.

Thanks for the persons that already put some coins on Europex. Allow people to trade Greekcoin, I hope more will follow, as when other exchanges see the volume on Europex then they will add Greekcoin on their exchange too.

BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:05:43 PM

You have to start somewhere. This is a small exchange and to be honest, they all started small too.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:25:02 PM

Bittrex wants 1btc to add coins fast track otherwise best effort after that... So if someone wants to fast track it need to cough up the 1btc... or be patient...

That is A LOT of MONEY!!!
amit2007gunjan

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:33:15 PM

Only 0.12% exchange fee

+1 Correct. People can trade Greekcoin and real believers of the coin will buy on any exchange. Europex is not a scam exchange that after a few days just disappear. I believe that it really doesn't matter if you're now trading at Europex or at any other exchange. We are in the beginning stage and we will move slowly, step by step.

Thanks for the persons that already put some coins on Europex. Allow people to trade Greekcoin, I hope more will follow, as when other exchanges see the volume on Europex then they will add Greekcoin on their exchange too.

Have you contacted Bittrex ?

It seems that you are either a noob dev or lazy or you lost interest in this coin as you are not aware of it that you can get your twitter followers to tweet Bittrex about your coin and  they cave to peer pressure (but not spam).    <we got Yamashitacoin listed on Bittrex by this method>

You don't even have a twitter account and all the Marketing team you were touting, seems to be a false information.

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
        Cryptocurrency to be Everywhere     
   ●Power of Ubiquity  ●Connect- People  ●HumanNetwork  ●Marketplace   

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Github
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Googleplus
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:45:02 PM

I just did some maths, it will take 53 years to hit 100,000,000 GRK. Sometimes DEV really give a strange number of coins available for mining. I'm a little too old for the 53 years old story of Greekcoin Smiley But this means that the coins will be worth a lot more then a few people expected. Wink Really a lot of those coins have strange total number of coins, almost 50% of them are wrong, or give a total number of coins that takes years. Yellowcoin had this, Orange coin had it too, to name a few...

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:51:33 PM

Only 0.12% exchange fee

It seems that you are either a noob dev or lazy or you lost interest in this coin as you are not aware of it that you can get your twitter followers to tweet Bittrex about your coin and  they cave to peer pressure (but not spam).    <we got Yamashitacoin listed on Bittrex by this method>

You don't even have a twitter account and all the Marketing team you were touting, seems to be a false information.

Everybody can just tweet Bittrex, no? In fact i have been tweeting Bittrex (as i own a nice amount of coins) to add Greekcoin, everybody should or can do that.
amit2007gunjan

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:11:05 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 08:40:09 PM by amit2007gunjan

Only 0.12% exchange fee

Everybody can just tweet Bittrex, no? In fact i have been tweeting Bittrex (as i own a nice amount of coins) to add Greekcoin, everybody should or can do that.

As per my information ,If the dev would have requested to add it to Bittrex they probably provide a status page like  https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/472824811719118848 for example.Where the coin followers should tweet to add it to exchange.

Yes Everybody can also tweet Bittrex.

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
        Cryptocurrency to be Everywhere     
   ●Power of Ubiquity  ●Connect- People  ●HumanNetwork  ●Marketplace   

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Github
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Googleplus
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:19:16 PM

And this was the end of POW.  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: