Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:42:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should be have Dank has our Bitcoin president?
Yes - 2 (10%)
No - 7 (35%)
Dank is love, dank is life. - 11 (55%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank for president?  (Read 904 times)
Baitty (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:18:43 PM

We all know dank? you know the guy that talks about love, life and buying himself a recording studio. this guy seems to know what he is doing and the best options for himself so should be have him aas our president so he can make good decisions for us?

Dank provides me with entertainment every day so all joking aside I thank him for that.

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 05:19:51 PM

We all know dank? you know the guy that talks about love, life and buying himself a recording studio. this guy seems to know what he is doing and the best options for himself so should be have him aas our president so he can make good decisions for us?

Dank provides me with entertainment every day so all joking aside I dank him for that.
There ya go.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Baitty (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:20:38 PM

Dank provides me with entertainment every day so all joking aside I dank him for that.
There ya go.

Why didn't I think of that! I dank very much.

acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:26:56 PM

Oh my god, yes! We need a specific party in the Government that's built after Dank's values. And I'm not even joking.
oureptsC

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:34:47 PM

Dank provides me with entertainment every day so all joking aside I thank him for that.

But he scammed people so the picture of intelligent philosopher sinks deep , deep in to the sea.

Clegg

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:20:08 PM

You'd want people like this as your leader? Join a cult.
Baitty (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:38:07 PM

You'd want people like this as your leader? Join a cult.

Hey come on what's wrong with a bit of Danks knowledge?

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:35:55 PM

But he scammed people so the picture of intelligent philosopher sinks deep , deep in to the sea.

If failing to meet a financial obligation makes you a scammer then everyone who was foreclosed by banks are scammers.  One payment out of dozens and I'm still working to pay it off.

In regards to leading, we should all be leaders rather than a hierarchy of leaders.  But I welcome setting the example for others.  Be the change you envision in the world.

Oh my god, yes! We need a specific party in the Government that's built after Dank's values. And I'm not even joking.

Then there'd be no governance! Smiley

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 10:55:29 PM

I don't think it'll happen, not after this propaganda Roll Eyes
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=634158.0
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:56:25 PM

That video was so brilliant though! Grin

You know what they say, all publicity is good publicity.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:46:56 PM

I suspect that Dank himself made that video. Considering that more than half of the Bitcoiners support scams and cons, he might be working hard to earn their support. BTW... the video is still having less than 100 views. Needs to make it more popular.  Grin
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:07:29 PM

I suspect that Dank himself made that video. Considering that more than half of the Bitcoiners support scams and cons, he might be working hard to earn their support. BTW... the video is still having less than 100 views. Needs to make it more popular.  Grin

Nope.  Don't even know who Joey is.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:05:54 PM

OK... before supporting you for the post of Bitcoin president, people would like to know a bit more about your future plans and policies. Do you have a manifesto? What is your opinion on the legalization of Marijuana?  Grin
DolanDuck

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:08:39 PM

OK... before supporting you for the post of Bitcoin president, people would like to know a bit more about your future plans and policies. Do you have a manifesto? What is your opinion on the legalization of Marijuana?  Grin

Looking at his last posts I think he will be in favorof legalization of Acids  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:19:40 PM

lol you already know Grin

It should really be grown for it's industrial properties though, along with medical.  Hemp has the capacity to feed our entire country's energy needs by growing hemp biodiesel.  Medically, it has the capacity to replace most every pharmaceutical with a safer, effective alternative.  Cannabis oil has the capacity to cure cancer.

Weed's never killed anybody, it was made illegal to propagate the oil industry and big pharma into existence.  Both would be expunged greatly with a hemp based society like we once had when America was formed.

Recreationally, it should sure be legal but I don't really smoke anymore at all.  I find it fogs the mind once you surpass a certain level of inner peace, but Mary did help me get there.  People should grow more organic bud though.

But really, all drugs should be legal.  Truly, in my world, and by the context of the constitution, all drugs are legal.  There's a thread for that.

Outlawing a substance only gives it to the hands of the criminals who can charge more for it on a black market and reduces safety standards for the substance or impurity issues.  More people are killed in Mexico than Afghanistan because the drug cartels and the death toll has been rising exponentially.  Legalizing drugs would move billions of dollars out of criminals hands and into our economy.  But the drug cartels work with the CIA to import cocaine so there is clearly a push to keep things the way they are.

Though overall, legalizing drugs would be good business for everybody.  Who needs billions of dollars anyway?  If I had that money, I would put it towards helping other people, not buying mansions and 20 supercars.  You have infinite everything in heaven anyways.

Portugal decriminalized all drugs and heroin use decreased in half along with cocaine.  Less children used after they were legalized.

I did my graduation project on this topic, wish I still had the powerpoint.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:23:24 PM

^^^^ After reading your post, I am getting seriously tempted to vote for you as the president. Needs to know your opinion about a few other subjects as well, such as taxes and gun-rights.  Grin
Baitty (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:24:26 PM

It should really be grown for it's industrial properties though, along with medical.  Hemp has the capacity to feed our entire country's energy needs by growing hemp biodiesel.  Medically, it has the capacity to replace most every pharmaceutical with a safer, effective alternative.  Cannabis oil has the capacity to cure cancer.

Weed's never killed anybody, it was made illegal to propagate the oil industry and big pharma into existence.  Both would be expunged greatly with a hemp based society like we once had when America was formed.

Recreationally, it should sure be legal but I don't really smoke anymore at all.  I find it fogs the mind once you surpass a certain level of inner peace, but Mary did help me get there.  People should grow more organic bud though.

But really, all drugs should be legal.  Truly, in my world, and by the context of the constitution, all drugs are legal.  There's a thread for that.

Outlawing a substance only gives it to the hands of the criminals who can charge more for it on a black market and reduces safety standards for the substance or impurity issues.  More people are killed in Mexico than Afghanistan because the drug cartels and the death toll has been rising exponentially.  Legalizing drugs would move billions of dollars out of criminals hands and into our economy.  But the drug cartels work with the CIA to import cocaine so there is clearly a push to keep things the way they are.

Though overall, legalizing drugs would be good business for everybody.  Who needs billions of dollars anyway?  If I had that money, I would put it towards helping other people, not buying mansions and 20 supercars.  You have infinite everything in heaven anyways.

Portugal decriminalized all drugs and heroin use decreased in half along with cocaine.  Less children used after they were legalized.

How did your tutor respond to the powerpoint?

Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:28:30 PM

It should really be grown for it's industrial properties though, along with medical.  Hemp has the capacity to feed our entire country's energy needs by growing hemp biodiesel.  

I thought that people have figured out that biodiesel is really inefficient and creates a larger carbon footprint.

How would hemp harvesting for biodiesel solve those issues?
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:34:13 PM

How did your tutor respond to the powerpoint?

Don't think I had a legit tutor help me.  I presented it in front of three mothers of students.  They liked it pretty well I think.

^^^^ After reading your post, I am getting seriously tempted to vote for you as the president. Needs to know your opinion about a few other subjects as well, such as taxes and gun-rights.  Grin

No and yes.  Tax is theft, period.  If the government is going to have guns, then we deserve to have the same.  Though really, guns shouldn't be used to kill other humans no matter who is holding them.  Nor should drones or chemical weapons or bombs.  The most effective way to bring about a revolution is through peace.  When guns are involved, both sides panic and those in the government will shoot just out of fear of their life.

If no arms are raised, we will reach unison with those who vowed to protect us much easier.

Means a lot hearing that from you though, thanks.

It should really be grown for it's industrial properties though, along with medical.  Hemp has the capacity to feed our entire country's energy needs by growing hemp biodiesel. 

I thought that people have figured out that biodiesel is really inefficient and creates a larger carbon footprint.

How would hemp harvesting for biodiesel solve those issues?

Hemp has a negative carbon footprint and the most efficient crop you could grow.

Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:32:40 PM

Hemp has a negative carbon footprint and the most efficient crop you could grow.

I did some googling and found this article that outlines some of the benefits:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ashoka/2013/05/29/industrial-hemp-a-win-win-for-the-economy-and-the-environment/

Not bad. It definitely shouldn't be illegal anyway you look at it.

I don't smoke weed, but I wouldn't mind starting a hemp farm if it's really that good of a crop.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: