Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:41:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LIVE] Withdraw Your TradeHill Balance Instantly- BitInstant  (Read 10115 times)
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2012, 11:57:37 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2012, 03:10:21 PM by Yankee

UPDATE Thursday February 23rd:

You can now withdraw your funds out of TradeHill! EDIT: Thanks to TradeHill, limits lifted! There are no minimums

https://www.tradehill.com/WithdrawOverview/USD/

Box A is destination exchange exchange of your choosing
Box B is destination account on the exchange
MtGox: Login id or account #
Bitcoinica: Login id
CryptoXChange: A/C No or Login ID
VirWox: Account ID
Box C is notification email

Once you submit the request please allow TradeHill Staff 12-24 hours to verify the payment.

Please note that Tradehill will continue to comply with our AML verification policy. Customers must verify their identity when their deposit / withdrawal activity (including pending withdrawals and deposits) is equal to or above 10K USD in the last 30 days. This applies to all transfer methods including bitcoin. These totals will be calculated from the total activity in all currencies, including BTC, and will include pending transfers.

Fees:

To withdraw to MtGox, or any exchange it will costs you $10 (We apologize if you think thats high, the fee's were discussed by all parties involved and we did not have the last word. Only $2.50 of that $10 is going to BitInstant)

MtGox has graciously decided to credit 1.25% of your deposit amount, which means everything up to $800 will have 1.25% added to it, and anything over $800 will be FREE.

CryptoXChange will credit your account $5.00, you need to email them yourselves and they will apply it.

VirWox and Bitcoinica is being added now.

------------

UPDATE Wednesday February 22nd:

We've successfully tested the system and everything is working nicely. It took a few days for us to act as middlemen between the exchanges. Since they are spread are the globe its hard to get everyone on at the same time to negotiate rates, fees and to test the system with everyone.

TradeHill has decided to manually verify all transfers, so we had to delete part of the code and redo it for a manual check halfway thru. Essentially, TradeHill will be verifying all transfers out for AML and KYC compliance. When you make the request it'll be 6-12 hours before TH can approved it. Besides for that process, everything is automated!

As of now (4pm EST) we're looking to launch this sometime around midnight tonight, as soon as the good folks over at MtGox, CryptoXChange, Bitcoinica, and VirWox are ready to rock and roll.

I have to give super praise to my partner Gareth for figuring out how to build a custom withdrawal method in a matter of days, building upon the systems of 4 different exchanges and then having to delete 25% of his code at the last minute  due to *someones* mind change  Tongue aint an easy thing to do.

I'll PM everyone in this thread once its launched, and update the thread

Charlie

------------

Update #1:

We're on board for launching this extremely soon. The tech is pretty much done and we're testing tonight.
I'm also happy to say the following promotions:

- Transfers to your MtGox Account from your TradeHill account is FREE. The folks at MtGox have decided to pick up the tab for their customers  Cheesy

- Transfers to your CryptoXChange Account from your TradeHill account will get you $5.00 added to your account!

- Fees: While we have a few costs and obligations to our banking and exchange partners we're looking to make this as super cheap as possible. We're discussing possibly making transfers under a certain amount for free, to keep the liquidity flowing and buy/sell orders executing!

Thats all for now, will update more soon.

-Charlie

------------

Firstly,

I want to say what an honor it was been working with Jered, Adam, and Berk @ TradeHill. I've never came across such a fantastic team of people.
Most of you may not know this but Jered and Adam have been an integral part of Bitinstant, and have been working with us since day 1.
Jered and I have become close friends and I have never worked with such a ethical and hardworking team.

Now to the sad part, TradeHill is shutting down: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=63749.0

We are currently finishing up our TradeHill withdrawal system, it will be ready within 48 hours.

You will be able to withdaw your TradeHill USD to the following destinations:

-MtGox
-CryptoXchange
-VirWox
-Bitcoinica
-Dwolla (Will be ready by Friday)

While we're not sure what fee we will charge (if any) it will be very low.  

If you would like to be made aware as soon as its ready, please reply to this thread and I will PM you when we launch.

The system will be simple, go to Withdrawal Options in your TradeHill Account and choose BitInstant.
We hate to see TradeHill go, and we will do everything in our power to not let the Bitcoin liquidity be effected by it.

-Charlie, Gareth and the Team @ BitInstant.com

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 12:02:52 AM

Notify, please.
nmat

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 12:03:21 AM

Notify, please.

+1. And thank you for providing this service.
Gareth Nelson

Activity: 721
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 12:10:28 AM

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank our partners at TradeHill - from the time i've spent directly working with them to get our integration in place and due to our longterm ongoing partnership we had from the beginning it's clear that they are a very dedicated team and will continue to do great things where they can.

Some people have had doubts about the integrity of TradeHill's staff as can be seen from the multiple posts here with concerns about TradeHill. I'd like to personally vouch for Jered and say now that he has been as dedicated as he can be to his business and to bitcoin in general. I for one will miss TradeHill.
Jessynoo

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 12:45:29 AM

Hi Charlie, Gareth

Thanks for helping us out once more.
In those moments, BitInstant really stands as a cement for this community.

Cheers
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 01:30:32 AM

Heh, have fun notifying everyone with the 10 PMs per hour limit on this board.

Charlie has found the business model that works in this still-unstable economy. Not touching bitcoin directly is making it successful.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 01:31:29 AM

thanks please notify, I was wandering about how they would provide the withdrawal of funds.

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
Gareth Nelson

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 01:34:02 AM

Charlie has found the business model that works in this still-unstable economy. Not touching bitcoin directly is making it successful.

*cough*

Charlie did eh?
Wink
cryptoxchange

Activity: 305

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2012, 01:35:06 AM

*cough*

Charlie did eh?
Wink

LOL Smiley

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2012, 01:50:31 AM

Actually, Bitinstant was totally Gareth's idea, I think his original name for it was "Fast MtGox Deposit LLC" lol

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 01:57:07 AM

Actually, Bitinstant was totally Gareth's idea, I think his original name for it was "Fast MtGox Deposit LLC" lol
I stand corrected -  the team at Bitinstant has collectively tapped the business model that works. Grin

Although you do a good job managing communications Charlie! It's nice to hear regularly from a representative of any service, whether it is an exchange or a pool or whatever.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 02:26:34 AM

Notify, please.

Me too, please.
epetroel

Activity: 431
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 02:42:51 AM

Me too! me too!
Gareth Nelson

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 03:14:45 AM

I don't recall the LLC bit, but yeah - the original idea was one that would be very small scale and work only for gox. Things have grown far far faster than I could ever have anticipated and most of that is down to Charlie seeing the potential and pushing things further.

I take all credit for the original concept, but it's him who made things seriously take off.

</public praise>
bitcoinTrader

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 03:40:04 AM

Nice service bitinstant!
Never faced any problems till now.
Will use the service to transfer from tradehill to gox.

mahingupta

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 05:38:40 AM

BitInstant rocks.. +1
finway

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 07:19:38 AM

Charlie you rocks!   Cool

Wintermute

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 12:54:55 PM

Please notify me as well. Thanks!
cryptoxchange

Activity: 305

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2012, 01:37:42 PM

Great work guys! BitInstant is a pillar within the Bitcoin Community!

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
fennec

Activity: 76
Merit: 87

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2012, 02:23:57 PM

Notify, please.

Thanks for this service. I was worried I would have to resort to wire transfers..

Preev – simple Bitcoin converter with live exchange rates
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: