Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:26:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LIVE] Withdraw Your TradeHill Balance Instantly- BitInstant  (Read 10115 times)
Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
February 24, 2012, 08:21:15 PM

You make some great points, and I won't disagree with you (the liquidation part isnt true, he still owns and runs the company)
Just so you know, I have nothing against you and I totally support what you're doing here. I'm glad that you've proceeded to doing this despite TradeHill's policy. They're making things extremely hard for you, and yet you keep on chugging along, likely even taking a loss on each of these transactions, unlike TradeHill. I respect that, and I just wanted to thank you personally.

Thanks  Grin I never thought for a second anyone has anything against us or me personally. I'm just trying to shift some of the blame away from TradeHill because they really don't deserve it.

And yeh, everyone makes it difficult for the middle man!

I thank you and bitinstant as well for stepping up to the plate to help us customers. 

But I am still very disgusted at tradehill and those behind it. Why won't Jered, or whoever is in charge, even deign to give us any reply to our questions and comments himself? Too busy counting the nickels and dimes they have ripped off of the small depositors no doubt.   Angry
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Raulo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2012, 04:29:47 AM

How long does the Tradehill->Mtgox transfer is supposed to take? I made a transfer yesterday, the funds were gone by today morning but still nothing in Mtgox.

1HAoJag4C3XtAmQJAhE9FTAAJWFcrvpdLM
kneim
Legendary

Activity: 1666

View Profile
February 25, 2012, 12:31:59 PM

But the thing is this shouldn't be an opportunity for profit.  ...

Starting a business, especially a Bitcoin business, is an extremely risky endeavor, and it should come as no surprise that many Bitcoin businesses will end up failing and losing a lot of money.  That is the risk they took.  I view this as stealing, even with the 2-5% fee structure I suggested.  But, at least that's me trying to be nice and offer a compromise.

I see, they shall not make profit, and it's all their risk. I know this form of work only for very very poor people.

No it's also your decicion and risk.

I have survived Bitcoin7, moneybookers, and OkPay issues. I have read many issues about chargebacks, and many other difficulties with money transfers (for trading platforms also). Trading with Bitcoins was also my decicion (and risk).

If Jered is a trustworthy person (I do think so furthermore), he has to survive this crash. Not with profit, of course. But he must get another chance, he yet is a win for the Bitcoin community.

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 25, 2012, 03:35:38 PM

Well, with the current withdrawal options, TradeHill will end up effectively stealing $2.04 of mine.  I don't care about the amount.  But if you have <$5 in there, you can kiss it goodbye.
fennec

Activity: 76
Merit: 87

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2012, 05:17:04 PM

How long does the Tradehill->Mtgox transfer is supposed to take? I made a transfer yesterday, the funds were gone by today morning but still nothing in Mtgox.

Me too. I've been waiting more than 24 hours since it was marked 'completed' in TH.

Can someone from BitInstant please confirm that this is nothing to worry about?

Preev – simple Bitcoin converter with live exchange rates
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2012, 06:48:40 PM

Me too. I've been waiting more than 24 hours since it was marked 'completed' in TH.

Can someone from BitInstant please confirm that this is nothing to worry about?

There is nothing to worry about, I am sorry for the delay.

TradeHill approved these on Friday and we are working as fast as we can to finish them off.

Gareth is ill and I'm in the office on a Saturday trying to get this done, without making any mistakes. Please bear with me.

By the end of the weekend, we hope to have caught up.

Thanks for your support

Charlie

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
fennec

Activity: 76
Merit: 87

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2012, 02:17:18 AM

There is nothing to worry about, I am sorry for the delay.

TradeHill approved these on Friday and we are working as fast as we can to finish them off.

Gareth is ill and I'm in the office on a Saturday trying to get this done, without making any mistakes. Please bear with me.

By the end of the weekend, we hope to have caught up.

Thanks for your support

Charlie

No worries. I understand you're swamped at the moment, just wanted to be sure.

Thanks for the update.

Preev – simple Bitcoin converter with live exchange rates
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 06:06:53 PM

Update:

All cryptoxchange and Bitcoinica transfers are complete if you submitted it up to this point.

MtGox orders are being completed right after our lunch

-Chaz

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

Gareth Nelson

Activity: 721
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 08:27:19 AM

And now MTGox orders should be done too - if your order has not turned up (remember, we deliver gox funds as a coupon code sent by email) then please contact myself or Yankee or email support@bitinstant.com and give your TradeHill withdrawal ID so we can look into things.

We're still offering this service for a while so don't think you've missed out, and we've now also optimised the process a lot so that it will be more in line with our usual speeds and live up to the "Instant" part of the BitInstant name.
kneim
Legendary

View Profile
February 29, 2012, 09:01:14 PM

I remind on EUR accounts on TradeHill.

In my case I made a 586 EUR deposit at 3. of January from Paxum. The money has been withdrawn from Paxum, but was never deposited to my TradeHill account. I made at least a dozen Tickets, without any answers yet.

The TradeHill transaction ID was 37652. On February the transfer vanished from the pending deposits list, also without any information. Would be nice to get my money deposited into my MtGox (also EUR)  account.

This is the email message from Paxum at 3. of January:

Betreff:    Receipt for payment - payment@tradehill.com TradeHill
Datum:    Tue, 03 Jan 2012 15:18:20 -0500
Von:    support@paxum.com
An:    my@email.de

paxum.com
Send Money Notification

Dear first last,

This email confirms that you sent 586.00 EUR to payment@tradehill.com

Payment Details

Amount: 586.00 EUR
Note: 37652

Please contact us for further information or to make your thoughts known to us.

Sincerely,
paxum.com team

zby
Legendary

Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2012, 06:53:00 AM

After the first news of TradeHill closing down I tried withdrawing by wire transfer from them to MtGox - it is already 3 weeks ago - and the money did not arrive to MtGox.

This was rather significant sum of money - a lot more then the quote above.

TradeHill did answer once to my pleads - but did not provide any useful info.  I don't know what should I do at this moment.
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2012, 12:31:21 PM

After the first news of TradeHill closing down I tried withdrawing by wire transfer from them to MtGox - it is already 3 weeks ago - and the money did not arrive to MtGox.

TradeHill did answer once to my pleads - but did not provide any useful info.  I don't know what should I do at this moment.

Good Morning,

I'm concerned, why have you not emailed us regarding this? If this was 3 weeks ago and such a significant amount of money?

Everyone knows to email us and we completed all but 1-2 transfers. I'm a little confused that you would just nonchalantly post here and not get in touch with us?

Ask anyone, we always respond within a few hours and will resolve any issues. We can follow the money trail. If TradeHill gave us the go-ahead then we have your transfer

You 'don't know what should I do at this moment.' Well, the first thing is contact me! We have not received 1 communication from you thus far and would love to resolve your problem.

Your worried, but didnt even contact the people who are transferring your money  Smiley

Charlie Shrem, Bitinstant
Support@bitinstant.com
716-712-4846

zby
Legendary

Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2012, 06:11:06 PM

TradeHill did answer once to my pleads - but did not provide any useful info.  I don't know what should I do at this moment.

Good Morning,

I'm concerned, why have you not emailed us regarding this? If this was 3 weeks ago and such a significant amount of money?

Everyone knows to email us and we completed all but 1-2 transfers. I'm a little confused that you would just nonchalantly post here and not get in touch with us?

Ask anyone, we always respond within a few hours and will resolve any issues. We can follow the money trail. If TradeHill gave us the go-ahead then we have your transfer

You 'don't know what should I do at this moment.' Well, the first thing is contact me! We have not received 1 communication from you thus far and would love to resolve your problem.

Your worried, but didnt even contact the people who are transferring your money  Smiley

Charlie Shrem, Bitinstant
Support@bitinstant.com
716-712-4846
I actually did not transver via Bitinstant - but used the TradeHill wiretrasnfer withdrawal - I reacted before I've got the news that Bitinstant is going to do the transfer.  You can imagine how I now regret this - but it looked like the only option back then.  I have contacted TradeHill and MtGox many times (MtGox did answer).
kneim
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 10:22:44 PM

TradeHill answered me the first time on my case. I'm glad to hear they are working on my issue.

happycamper

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 01:58:26 AM

hmm... is tradehill down already? i swear it was up 2 days ago... i am trying to transfer my balance over to mtgox
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2012, 02:34:14 AM

hmm... is tradehill down already? i swear it was up 2 days ago... i am trying to transfer my balance over to mtgox

They are down because they were hosted on Linode.

However, we closed the TH withdrawals

koin
Legendary

Activity: 873

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 12:13:51 PM

Shocked

and that means .... Huh  were funds lost to the linode hack?
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2012, 03:09:48 PM

Shocked

and that means .... Huh  were funds lost to the linode hack?

Let me be clear, Bitinstant is not TradeHill. We simply offered the means to move your USD out for a 2 week period. Everyone who request the withdrawal via Bitinstant recieved their funds within 24 hours or so.

Although I doubt your funds were lost (Why would you be keeping it in TradeHill when they closed over 3 weeks ago?) You should be contacting TradeHill.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: