Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:00:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:53:43 PM

...I'm almost positive price is actually low and I think you are misunderstanding the innovation of anon exchange

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deadmanwalking

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:00:18 PM

Now would someone please tell me how to extract my wallet please, how do I use the password?

Use your eyes.
It's really easy.
The password is next to the link for the wallet.
I had no problem extracting it.

If you don't have a tool to unzip files, then seach for the tools "Winrar" or "7zip".

If a tool is need to extract the file maybe that should be mentioned in the OP.

\
BTCNeverSleeps

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:04:48 PM

I have been following this from the beginning. Absolutely crazy valuation for a coin that just uses exchanges for "anon" transactions. Any coin could copy this in days. It is slow and not really anonymous.

Dumping every coin I own on bittrex.com shortly

You come into a thread and announce to everyone that the coins you currently hold are not worth the current valuation before you dump them. So you will risk lowering the value of your coins by posting fud. You seem very credible  Roll Eyes
xtrm

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:06:43 PM

I have been following this from the beginning. Absolutely crazy valuation for a coin that just uses exchanges for "anon" transactions. Any coin could copy this in days. It is slow and not really anonymous.

Dumping every coin I own on bittrex.com shortly

the dump has already begun..

fck off - take your lies/ FUD elsewhere you lame ass
binkshurts

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:06:49 PM

Does anyone know any if we're going to push this coin to another exchange anytime soon?
deadmanwalking

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:13:05 PM

Does anyone know any if we're going to push this coin to another exchange anytime soon?

I'm pretty sure Cryptsy will add it. I told him to add it before Mintpal get's it and he asked me for the IRC

\
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:19:57 PM

When can we expect to see an Alpha version of the ANON feature?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

cy6

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:22:45 PM

Maybe cryptsy, will see
newb4now

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:34:41 PM

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/
Slingmoonshot

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:45:46 PM

CLK can be copied like anything else that's open source but as of today and as of right now, CLK is and will be in rare company. 

Some of you will continue to be counterproductive (but crying underneath the surface) when this hits .001 BTC or better. 
nuclearjoker

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:53:43 PM

As requested:

A glimpse into the forthcoming Cloakcoin Exchange Anon System.

Page 1:

http://oi58.tinypic.com/121e4oy.jpg

Page 2:

http://oi58.tinypic.com/71l3r7.jpg

Next Step:

Build is underway and I will take a list of the most reasonable and common questions, to satisfy curiosity, and will issue a
FAQ Whitepaper soon.

In other news:

I now have a c++ dev on my team. We will be doing some very cool updates to the wallet, live market data being the first.

Hi Guys,

I have been looking at anonymous cryptocurrencies for a long time now, I am very worried if I look at that proposal, I have the following questions based on your diagram:

This just looks like a built in mixer service on those diagrams. Come to think of it, what makes this different what vertcoin is doing with stealth addresses ?

The creation of "fullfillment" nodes are causing the network to vulnerable to centralization and third party abuse such as DDoS. I don't feel centralization is the way to go, there are much better ways to ensure privacy of transactions. And yes, Darkcoin is doing it wrong too, too centralised. I mean - a single entity just needs to own a certain level of the masternodes - to seriously mess up the coin. Cloak/dark etc. are such a small entity - any government agency could buy up enough servers + coin (with their lunch money) and mess the network up (and yes spy).

Could you be more specific (systems diagram) of how having stealth address will anonymise or 'cloak' the coin more - please emphasise the cryptography used to ensure this.

Please be as technical as possible on how you want to achieve your objectives.

Regards
newb4now

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:00:03 PM

Bouncing nicely after that dump down to 22K.
we should see 50K pretty soon

Yes, nice bounce!
TheDagger (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:03:04 PM

Hi Guys,

I have been looking at anonymous cryptocurrencies for a long time now, I am very worried if I look at that proposal, I have the following questions based on your diagram:

This just looks like a built in mixer service on those diagrams. Come to think of it, what makes this different what vertcoin is doing with stealth addresses ?

The creation of "fullfillment" nodes are causing the network to vulnerable to centralization and third party abuse such as DDoS. I don't feel centralization is the way to go, there are much better ways to ensure privacy of transactions. And yes, Darkcoin is doing it wrong too, too centralised. I mean - a single entity just needs to own a certain level of the masternodes - to seriously mess up the coin. Cloak/dark etc. are such a small entity - any government agency could buy up enough servers + coin (with their lunch money) and mess the network up (and yes spy).

Could you be more specific (systems diagram) of how having stealth address will anonymise or 'cloak' the coin more - please emphasise the cryptography used to ensure this.

Regards

Hi,

It's good to see some intelligent questions.

They will be answered in the FAQ released Sunday evening.
newb4now

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:04:53 PM

Bouncing nicely after that dump down to 22K.
we should see 50K pretty soon

Yes, nice bounce!

If it breaks .0003 on bittrex again it could test new highs very quickly. The order book is still thin at this point so any significant buying/selling pressure moves prices very fast.
omgodlike

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:08:40 PM

If a tool is need to extract the file maybe that should be mentioned in the OP.

You must be a beginner with computers? Smiley
It is really common to use a packer-tool like winrar for files you download.
It is used since like 20 years.
Please ask anyone you know who has some computer background and he will agree on this.
The tools are free and easy to get everywhere, i recommend 7zip or the testversion of winrar.
Infact every OS should come with built in support for it.
Good luck!
newb4now

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:14:57 PM

When can we expect to see an Alpha version of the ANON feature?

^^^ Yes please share your ETA for this. Its the coins most distinguishing feature!
Viecoin

Activity: 852

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:20:39 PM

Nice thread cleanup Dagger. Zero post fudders lol.
TheDagger (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:21:21 PM

Hi Guys,

Regards

Hi,

It's good to see some intelligent questions.

They will be answered in the FAQ released Sunday evening.
What will change by Sunday?
Nothing, it just buys time for the dev to dump all the coins that are secretly being sent to him in the background.
Don't cry FUD. Do yourself a favor and review the code people. This coin has a secret.

Just before I delete this post.

You're not very good at creating FUD, at least back it up with some evidence.

Please do it.
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:51:40 PM

Is cloak.suprnova getting DDoS attacked? My miner keeps switching to failover pools.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
cy6

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:54:22 PM

Is cloak.suprnova getting DDoS attacked? My miner keeps switching to failover pools.

I had the same problem, now look well
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: