Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:17:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: selling cheap bitcoins  (Read 949 times)
mralbi (OP)

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 06:37:57 AM

Hi,
in order to attract some new users to a new highly secure multi-signature exchange service I decided to sell a few bitcoins under market price:

https://www.bitalo.com/exchange/user/37

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xchange63

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:09:58 AM

what site you send ?
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #S5UNjcTGjsLwo9rB
mralbi (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 08:05:31 AM

www.bitalo.com is the secure escrow marketplace. the coins are already there in multi-sig escrow

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4616

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:13:07 PM

Just placed a BUY order to see how it works.

There is nothing on the site telling me how to get the payment to you.

Also, it doesn't look like there is a multi-sig escrow.  From what I can tell, this is just regular trusted third party escrow (like what localbitcoins provides).
CryptoKilla

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:12:45 PM

It looks to me like it is using the same type of escrow as LBC as well. Has anyone actually used this site before?

Get Free Bitcoin on Crypto Account!   24/7 CryptoCurrency Trading   ▷ Check
mralbi (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 09:21:39 AM

Just placed a BUY order to see how it works.

There is nothing on the site telling me how to get the payment to you.

Also, it doesn't look like there is a multi-sig escrow.  From what I can tell, this is just regular trusted third party escrow (like what localbitcoins provides).

Payments are done "peer to peer" from user's bank account to users bank account. Bank accounts are verified.

During storage the coins are in 2 out of 2 multi-signature wallet where your part of the key is stored only in encrypted form on the server. This way admins or hackers can under no circumstances access bitcoins, since the second private key is encrypted with the user password which is not known to anybody, except for the user.

In case coins are traded they are pre-signed by the seller into a ntimelock transaction with 2 weeks trigger. When buyer and seller agree, multi-signature coins will be released and bitalo as escrow can not at any point access the coins. Only when the time expires, Bitalo takes temporaily control to solve the dispute. In that sense it is "trusted".

bestexchangeonline

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Bestexchangeonline.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 12:56:24 PM

You can Exchange your Bitcoin to Webmoney,Perfectmoney,OKpay,Egopay,and Paypal...
Time of Exchange

All orders in our website done during maximum 5 minute, But if you pay from bitcoin, we will send your money after confirmation of the payment in the bitcoin chain ( This usually during 30 minutes).

Exchange Rate:
Please kindly check all the exchange directions and rates available in our website, also we have calculator at the top of our website to show the price and discounts automatically.

Contacts:-

www.bestexchangeonline.com

Bestexchangeonline.com
clubminer

Activity: 392

Let's get rich together

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:37:03 PM

Hi,
in order to attract some new users to a new highly secure multi-signature exchange service I decided to sell a few bitcoins under market price:

https://www.bitalo.com/exchange/user/37

what price you selling it??  Smiley
can you transaction here with escrow in this forum?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: