Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Klyemax Studios Shareholders thread  (Read 6952 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:10:25 AM

Considering how much landscaping and snow removal pays , I am assuming it will take about 167 years to pay 25 btc back?

Also how in the hell can someone live off %70 of landscaping and snow removal pay?
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:15:27 AM

Considering how much landscaping and snow removal pays , I am assuming it will take about 167 years to pay 25 btc back?

Also how in the hell can someone live off %70 of landscaping and snow removal pay?

hmmm is no wonder why you need btc to buy pizza kyle, where the heck is going to snow now?

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jdany

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Inspired

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:29:34 PM

Good news everyone. I have landed myself some work doing landscaping and snow removal.
Not only will I be able to start paying back investors in the upcoming months but support myself as well.
Around 30% of my paychecks will be used to buy BTC which I will distribute to investors in accordance to % of shares owned until paid back.

Thank you for your patience,

Kyle.T

Is the studio stuff defunct?

I'm not involved in this, but if I were, I would prefer that every penny that landscaping brings in goes towards getting the real operations going again.
MRKLYE (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 10:54:11 PM

Given the upcoming regulations on BTC in Canada personally I think It's best the studio be suspended until the regulations are clearer.
Airing in the side of caution. That being said I think I start at $13-$14/hr landscaping which isn't terrible considering working 12 hour days.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:14:06 PM

So at 14 hours a day at 12 hours a day (which I highly doubt klye can work 12 hours a day but anyway)

Thats 168 $ a day i given btc is about 500 or so give or take lets say 500 for this , thats 12500$ for 25 btc ,

Given you said %30 of you make so 50$ is of 168 dollars , that means you can pay ;

50 dollars a day for 250 days means 12500 dollars , so you can pay in 250 days if you keep going like this as you said.

Thats been said , you will not pay 25 btc back in 250 days , you are as a person incapable of working that many days in a row for 12 hours , you can maybe gamble 12 hours a day for 250 days but thats about it with your talents.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:12:30 AM

Landscaping is tough work and typically 8-10 hours is considered a long day. Shocked The first week won't be fun but you'll need to get through it with a positive attitude and get your body conditioned for this type of hard work. If you're doing lawn related stuff, but sure to have sunscreen so you don't develop skin issues on your neck, arms and face. A hat is also a good idea. Depending on what kind of shoes you're wearing you could also be looking at blisters so have some mole skin handy to ease things. And, when the snow comes, prepare to be on-call. It sure is fun getting a paycheck and just consider this your student loan payment. Before long, you'll be looking for ways to get this studio popping even while you're working your normal job.
armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:15:23 AM

Landscaping is tough work and typically 8-10 hours is considered a long day. Shocked The first week won't be fun but you'll need to get through it with a positive attitude and get your body conditioned for this type of hard work. If you're doing lawn related stuff, but sure to have sunscreen so you don't develop skin issues on your neck, arms and face. A hat is also a good idea. Depending on what kind of shoes you're wearing you could also be looking at blisters so have some mole skin handy to ease things. And, when the snow comes, prepare to be on-call. It sure is fun getting a paycheck and just consider this your student loan payment. Before long, you'll be looking for ways to get this studio popping even while you're working your normal job.

You should sell your account qnd start another one, your name doesnt match your personality.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:39:33 PM

You should sell your account qnd start another one, your name doesnt match your personality.
Each thread is different and deserving of different tones and commentary. I drop F bombs when they fit but I have to stay constructive and on point or lose my sig banner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: