Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:07:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My view on faucets and earning bitcoins in general  (Read 3272 times)
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:12:13 PM

I used to use them, when they gave you .1-.07BTC. Kind of profitable, than. But then I just had to lose most of them in my old wallet.

Hey, u got 0.1 BTC from some faucet ? That must be around 2011 right ? So u r into Bitcoin since then ? So u r a millionaire now... is not it ?

s.mouse

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:35:45 PM

I wish I was around for when they gave whole bitcoins out. That wouldve been awesome.
KimNam

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:39:04 PM

i think btcclicks more profitable than coinad if you have many referrals sign up under your link
btclicks offer 80% from you referral, coinad only 15-20%
bitmaster111

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 05:58:35 PM

i think btcclicks more profitable than coinad if you have many referrals sign up under your link
how much money pays BTCCLICK for one click .if I have 100 referrals under my referral link how much money I will earn in a day . will it possible to earn $30 worth of BTC in a day . and how much time will need to spend on clicks.
KimNam

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:07:04 PM

how much money pays BTCCLICK for one click .if I have 100 referrals under my referral link how much money I will earn in a day . will it possible to earn $30 worth of BTC in a day . and how much time will need to spend on clicks.
50-150 satoshi per click depending ads duration
i don't have any fix calculation for that
no you won't, with 100 referrals i think you can earn 0.005 BTC / month, far from $30
i don't click ads, my balance just from referral clicks
bitboy5

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:41:23 PM

Go to primedice, get the free 250 satoshi that they will give you every minute that your account is 0.

Bet it all at 5% chance, if you lose, get another free 250.

Once you do hit, bet it all again at 30% chance, and another time all at .30% chance.

Then deposit a small amount after it confirms you can bring it all home.

Takes a while to get 3 low chance hits in a row like that but it's much more than a week of faucets.

A friend told me this, I've never personally tried it.  Cheesy
Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:11:01 PM

Currently there are almost no faucets over there, and mining is difficult so i think that the best way to get into the bitcoin train is just to buy, the most secure way to do it is in an exchange, you can try ANXPRO , hong kong based and currently we dont have any fees for deposits including wire transfers.

ANXPRO
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3273

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:12:11 PM

Go to primedice, get the free 250 satoshi that they will give you every minute that your account is 0.
Bet it all at 5% chance, if you lose, get another free 250.
Once you do hit, bet it all again at 30% chance, and another time all at .30% chance.
Then deposit a small amount after it confirms you can bring it all home.
Takes a while to get 3 low chance hits in a row like that but it's much more than a week of faucets.
A friend told me this, I've never personally tried it.  Cheesy

For the math-challenged, this method will earn about $0.09 per hour on average. You are much better off with a minimum-wage job.

If you bet 250 satoshis once per minute on the 5% bet, you will win about 5000 every 20 minutes, on average. 5000 satoshis is worth about $0.03.

If you always make the subsequent 30% bet, then you will win about 0.00017 BTC every hour, on average. 0.00017 BTC is worth about $0.09.

If you alway make the final 0.3% bet, then you will win about 0.06 BTC (about $40) every 15 days of constant betting, night and day, on average.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
blumangroup

Activity: 350

'Slow and steady wins the race'

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:46:15 AM

In my experience faucets are good for users trying to understand how Bitcoin works. Many sites give good information about Bitcoin. If you earn enough to get a payout from a faucet then you can see a transaction on the blockchain that has coins going to your address.

You are correct to say that now faucets are profit focused now. Most faucets have several (usually 10+) banner ads and often the captcha never works the first attempt. The amount that faucets payout amounts to a very low wage even when compared to third world countries.

MOD NOTE:
Referral portion of links removed

Referring others to faucet sites can potentially be more profitable if you can get enough people to sign up under you.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Yuki1988

Activity: 614

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:02:55 AM

Many people considers the faucets payment "free", but indeed they are not.
You need to spend time on them, while you could have spent your time on other stuff (eg. earn bitcoin in a sig program, learn more about coding, watch a show to get some fun, etc).

Rapido

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:26:43 AM

the multiply btc in freebitco.in seems profitable. if you have tons of luck.

makebitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:02:12 PM

I would suggest getting a signature deal on this forum instead of filling in captchas on faucets.
KimNam

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:01:07 AM

i never won many bitcoin from multipy Sad
hate it, so i only get bonus from referrals Tongue

I would suggest getting a signature deal on this forum instead of filling in captchas on faucets.
for many newbies in bitcoin, faucet is the right place to know about biitcoin
since newbie can't join signature campaign, they must wait
but i agree with you, 1 post in signature campaign worth 100x more than faucet
trand

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 12:30:08 AM

for start faucet is good way to earn some btc after you have some btc try rent cloud for mining or if you have money try but mining equipment it will help you to mining in long term

Harley997

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:52:29 AM

Many people considers the faucets payment "free", but indeed they are not.
You need to spend time on them, while you could have spent your time on other stuff (eg. earn bitcoin in a sig program, learn more about coding, watch a show to get some fun, etc).

This. The time you spend on faucets is time that you are essentially "working" for your "free" bitcoin. You are viewing ads which is allowing the faucet operator to earn ad revenue. The amount of time you spend on faucets will be less then minimum wage.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 12:55:44 AM

What's your best way of getting referrals?

polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:47:00 AM

The only sites I think are worth my time are :

The last one is the most important in my opinion, this site offers the possibility to do some tasks and they pay you for each task you do. It's boring and repetitive, but you can make much more doing this than going to every faucet and type captchas.

You can add http://coinworker.com/ to that list.[/list]
iTRADEbtc

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:48:01 AM

What's your best way of getting referrals?
I think the OP like to put referral links when you starts threads.
Lanzer

Activity: 446

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:38:02 PM

Coinworker is still superior
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:32:50 PM

Right now I have 3123 referrals on btcclicks, it is one of my best earners...

I last cashed out 27 hours ago, right now I have 0.00369106 btc.

You are lucky if you get 1 out of ten referrals being active clickers... Good luck! Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: