Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:47:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Biggest fraud in history (this will nearly destroy Bitcoin)(DRK & BC affected)  (Read 5833 times)
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:18:20 PM

Funny how if you follow that address, his last payment was to the Dorian Nakamoto fund. Smiley
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 10:01:23 PM

Man 1984 meets the Matrix .

Hope the user that posted isn't dead.

If you are alive mate I'd like you to try to clarify precisely what you are trying to explain and its relationship with the said block 5032.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 12:21:32 AM

congratulation "Dealazer" if you are still alive you are personally invited to the r/quarkcoin Reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/

to explain just what the fuck you are talking about, you will find our community open to debate and both curious to quiz you on any allegations.

i will post this in the duplicate of this topic - so even if you are "banned" you can see the link and come to our Reddit and have a chat.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Dealazer (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 08:52:17 AM

To just take you on Journey on what Block is obvious the deal it's number 5035 not 5032 as all Blocks around 5035 clearly takes you on an Journey too understand this matter more closely.

As with 1Derby Identity on BTC transactions too deeper known we Discover actually the deepth of the fractions of transactions to this Identity as multiple accounts have Identity 1Derby from the transactions of Block 5035

As for sure 1Derby is related to John Thomas whom speaks Japanese and was in Tokyo and are a share trader of S&P500 which is more and more related too Exchanges of BTC that mainly consisting of S&P500.

But what I actually found out is the Close relation too Ecstacy and John Thomas. As i know he probably dumped ecstacy on most countries and then liberately invested in pharmaceutical Companies with S&P500 too literally consist of making drugs that only helps most ecstacy lobotomated pasients into a better life?

Scarry?

I Call this close evidence too Silk Road 1 & even the same layout of Silk Road 2.

My website full of music -->  www.dealazer.com
Dealazer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 09:09:35 AM

Actually I'm not afraid of death, but ever since I started on working on firstly exposing XLB LibertyCoin I feared actually that somebody just ordered assasination on Silk Road on me, paying in Bitcoins

This matter can actually be traced if so on. I'm in Norway in a safe place, and I speak in way of God:

What most interestingly thing will be is the fall of Bitcoin and economic crysis; This will make coins made before 2000 as the main currency of the world; this is the dream of God; as we truly can speak about an economy that will be able to adjust itself into world economy where prices are equally in all countries while each coin value represents it's value of all coins created before year 2000. This will again lead to trade in shops to just adjust itself too accept 0.01 fractions of the coins.

What most interestingly is the manner of what the world has become, it was planned that the end will come and God gracious will win this fight against the most greedy Peoples in the world related to Construction of WARs and even Chemicals to fuck up the world, even in a way nobody would believe, what most think about 1Derby as John Thomas relation, and to know the deepth of 5035 Identity and even be close too start another Era in the world.

What older coins produced before 2000 will do is just to stabilize the economy truly by In God we Trust coins. Where Maximum value coin will be 1000 and there are a lot of Angels that are collectors of Coins and even the Bank system will be corrupt and fall appart even to know that Exchanges with those shops who were collecting coins will arise from dust as most reasonable values of community

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 09:20:32 AM

Actually I'm not afraid of death, but ever since I started on working on firstly exposing XLB LibertyCoin I feared actually that somebody just ordered assasination on Silk Road on me, paying in Bitcoins

This matter can actually be traced if so on. I'm in Norway in a safe place, and I speak in way of God:

What most interestingly thing will be is the fall of Bitcoin and economic crysis; This will make coins made before 2000 as the main currency of the world; this is the dream of God; as we truly can speak about an economy that will be able to adjust itself into world economy where prices are equally in all countries while each coin value represents it's value of all coins created before year 2000. This will again lead to trade in shops to just adjust itself too accept 0.01 fractions of the coins.

What most interestingly is the manner of what the world has become, it was planned that the end will come and God gracious will win this fight against the most greedy Peoples in the world related to Construction of WARs and even Chemicals to fuck up the world, even in a way nobody would believe, what most think about 1Derby as John Thomas relation, and to know the deepth of 5035 Identity and even be close too start another Era in the world.

What older coins produced before 2000 will do is just to stabilize the economy truly by In God we Trust coins. Where Maximum value coin will be 1000 and there are a lot of Angels that are collectors of Coins and even the Bank system will be corrupt and fall appart even to know that Exchanges with those shops who were collecting coins will arise from dust as most reasonable values of community

You still haven't made the necessary changes to the OP , after careful investigation of the coins for me it is becoming baseless and trolling. Smiley

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
Dealazer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 09:31:39 AM

Actually all Developers of coins interest me nothing it's clearly for me that they oppose this topic. Even tho Developers are just fraction of what we see clearly as People that consistently are nearly robots or even People paid enormous Money too speak on their matter against ever single truth that comes out.

To people replying to this post i intentionally ask the too not quote and talk about something else around something else and intentionally deepen the  topic matter of  evidence that stays around the topic, but actually I ask people to try to dig in the enormous masses of evidence related too Block 5035 --> 1Derby Accounts --> John Thomas --> Mad Hedge Trader --> NYSO --> Bitcoin Deposit through Investment by people that mainly invested in Mad Hedge Trader, Bitcoin Logo and John Thomas -> Ecstacy --> Pharmaceutical Companies --> S&P500 --> BTC Exhanges --> New York Wall Street --> Identity of John Thomas --> War Machines and all other possibilities of World Mass Destruction With Chemicals and Pollution Industry -- > Lobotomy of drug abusers --> Production of pharmaceutical too treat lobotomy or just maintain optional possibility too live as destroyed human normally With anti-psychotica and anti-depressiva at nearly high cost for all worlds countries.

soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 09:37:23 AM

Actually all Developers of coins interest me nothing it's clearly for me that they oppose this topic. Even tho Developers are just fraction of what we see clearly as People that consistently are nearly robots or even People paid enormous Money too speak on their matter against ever single truth that comes out.

To people replying to this post i intentionally ask the too not quote and talk about something else around something else and intentionally deepen the  topic matter of  evidence that stays around the topic, but actually I ask people to try to dig in the enormous masses of evidence related too Block 5035 --> 1Derby Accounts --> John Thomas --> Mad Hedge Trader --> NYSO --> Bitcoin Deposit through Investment by people that mainly invested in Mad Hedge Trader, Bitcoin Logo and John Thomas -> Ecstacy --> Pharmaceutical Companies --> S&P500 --> BTC Exhanges --> New York Wall Street --> Identity of John Thomas --> War Machines and all other possibilities of World Mass Destruction With Chemicals and Pollution Industry -- > Lobotomy of drug abusers --> Production of pharmaceutical too treat lobotomy or just maintain optional possibility too live as destroyed human normally With anti-psychotica and anti-depressiva at nearly high cost for all worlds countries.

Are you seeking attention with your Title or trying to make a point here?

Working/Online Times

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 11:37:18 AM

Hi Dealazer - what you seem to point out above is a known and understood thing to some intelligent people on earth.

so this things matters less, to me , don't get me wrong, i care, its just we can forward project these things and see a predictable outcome.

what i want to specifically ask you is this :

are you alleging that in normal operation or in a certain 51% attack scenario, that block rewards can be changed retrospectively, while appearing the same on the block chain explorer - on this issue i'd like to specifically ask you.

the other issues are still very relevant - although most of Bitcoin talk member are probably employees of in-Q-tel so they see BTC kind of as "their project" now it seems, even a retard can see how the innovation got sucked out of it, the weird "religious" nature and vibe in which many a "BTC supporter" reacts .

the 1984 style in which edits and posts were changed.

so you see these armchair vikings don't believe in free markets or even in their own constitution, they are simply contractors that work for a "corporation" which ironically is a Fiat Bank. they are not here to help you and don't care about Cryptocurrency in most cases, they have no leaders and thus mostly have no faith or belief structures.

such a backwards system is just a few steps away from full communist style police state in which "meta data" and information becomes a "threat", these are all signs of very sick structures, centralized and decayed, but then with this there is also the will to enforce projects onto other people.

but unfortunately just as with Communism the results become very predictable - welcome to modern western reality.

the Question again :

are you alleging that in normal operation or in a certain 51% attack scenario, that block rewards can be changed retrospectively, while appearing the same on the block chain explorer - on this issue i'd like to specifically ask you.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 11:41:04 AM

Hi Dealazer - what you seem to point out above is a known and understood thing to some intelligent people on earth.

so this things matters less, to me , don't get me wrong, i care, its just we can forward project these things and see a predictable outcome.

the other issues are still very relevant - although most of Bitcoin talk member are probably employees of in-Q-tel so they see BTC kind of as "their project" now it seems, even a retard can see how the innovation got sucked out of it, the weird "religious" nature and vibe in which many a "BTC supporter" reacts .

so you see these armchair vikings don't believe in free markets or even in their own constitution, they are simply contractors that work for a "corporation" which ironically is a Fiat Bank. they are not here to help you and don't care about Cryptocurrency in most cases, they have no leaders and thus mostly have no faith or belief structures.

such a backwards system is just a few steps away from full communist style police state in which "meta data" and information becomes a "threat", these are all signs of very sick structures, centralized and decayed, but then with this there is also the will to enforce projects onto other people.

but unfortunately just as with Communism the results become very predictable - welcome to modern western reality.

the Question again :

I think he's trying tell us something else other than crypto lol , still trying to figure what he's upto though. Let me know if you crack the code. Cheesy

Working/Online Times

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 11:50:55 AM

the Question again :

I think he's trying tell us something else other than crypto lol , still trying to figure what he's upto though. Let me know if you crack the code. Cheesy

I don't have to crack that code, it was cracked many years ago, and its falling apart in front of you.

I'd like to see if he answers my questions however.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 11:54:26 AM

http://www.xrepublic.tv/node/9280

Ron Paul a believer in freedom and free markets sums it up nicely : 

“It’s almost as if he is terrified that peace may be breaking out,” said Dr. Paul.

The neocons believe that the US bullying the rest of the world is very good, said Dr. Paul, because we have to spread American exceptionalism around the world. We don’t want to look like we are a weak nation.

But that approach to the world is not strength, Paul says. It is actually a sign of insecurity and inferiority that the US government feels compelled to either buy its friends or bomb those who refuse the US bribes.

The neocon mindset is incapable of considering that security, peace, and prosperity do not depend solely on foreign submission to US bombs or bribes."

- See more at: http://www.xrepublic.tv/node/9280#sthash.9lq94wpc.dpuf

except its not "US bombs" as such is it..... its just the corporation .

ha ha humans can't seem to do better than a police state, well the "West" anyhow.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Dealazer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 12:08:48 PM

the Question again :

I don't have to crack that code, it was cracked many years ago, and its falling apart in front of you.

Actually to says the Word retrospectively causes some problems too me, but as I can think is that even tho we face another convict too Bitcoin ask me this first Block of just bytes are the endless data of millions of satoshis while even a computer cannot actually create 25 coins as of Bitcoin into millions of data that are created in fraction of Seconds, even tho we can actually face an different belief that all data is just squash about just random figures that are based on time on how much processor is working on and figuring out the typical data of the most suspicious workflow of actually to believe in the time where robots might turn into Terminators while we actually reprocess the data so the Terminators actually can create movements and even imaginable data of information to even know how the reality is and move within it.

Actually thinking about just how this could had been done is hardly for me, but it's clearly not strings of SHA256 bytes we are creating it's more into this to believe, even tho I don't actually know.

What is most reasonable to think is that 10000 coins Block reward has too much bytes to even exist as megabytes in codes like it would be an gigabyte of codes or even more to just transfer the coin.

oldmarsh

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:41:10 PM

What the actual fuck?
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 12:51:37 PM

the Question again :

Actually to says the Word retrospectively causes some problems too me, but as I can think is that even tho we face another convict too Bitcoin ask me this first Block of just bytes are the endless data of millions of satoshis while even a computer cannot actually create 25 coins as of Bitcoin into millions of data that are created in fraction of Seconds, even tho we can actually face an different belief that all data is just squash about just random figures that are based on time on how much processor is working on and figuring out the typical data of the most suspicious workflow of actually to believe in the time where robots might turn into Terminators while we actually reprocess the data so the Terminators actually can create movements and even imaginable data of information to even know how the reality is and move within it.

Actually thinking about just how this could had been done is hardly for me, but it's clearly not strings of SHA256 bytes we are creating it's more into this to believe, even tho I don't actually know.

What is most reasonable to think is that 10000 coins Block reward has too much bytes to even exist as megabytes in codes like it would be an gigabyte of codes or even more to just transfer the coin.

leaving the terminator robots aside for the moment ..are you suggesting a relationship between the Block reward and the block size in data that there could be a flaw?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Dealazer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 02:09:17 PM

leaving the terminator robots aside for the moment ..are you suggesting a relationship between the Block reward and the block size in data that there could be a flaw?

Actually if one satoshi is 0.00000001 fraction of a bitcoin? And aside thinking that each satoshi transaction sends 300 bytes of data or more and needs to be build with bytes of data to exist as an actual data for that to be physical thing to just put into store on an usb that then would be many gigabytes just to send 25 bitcoins of an Block?, also if we actually follow the data sent by the cgminer and bgminer, the data that is transfered out to the internet is actually fractions to big to actually know what really is going on?, Probably it would be reasonable to know that data out needs to be in gigabytes when a Block is found, even tho the data for each satoshi needs to be written that would actually be gigabytes of data that needs transfer.

If so 1 Bitcoin is an data of SHA256 but aside how can we split 1 Bitcoin in fractions without even writing the exact data for each Satoshi.

So what's the deal?

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 03:17:32 PM

Actually if one satoshi is 0.00000001 fraction of a bitcoin? And aside thinking that each satoshi transaction sends 300 bytes of data or more and needs to be build with bytes of data to exist as an actual data for that to be physical thing to just put into store on an usb that then would be many gigabytes just to send 25 bitcoins of an Block?, also if we actually follow the data sent by the cgminer and bgminer, the data that is transfered out to the internet is actually fractions to big to actually know what really is going on?, Probably it would be reasonable to know that data out needs to be in gigabytes when a Block is found, even tho the data for each satoshi needs to be written that would actually be gigabytes of data that needs transfer.

If so 1 Bitcoin is an data of SHA256 but aside how can we split 1 Bitcoin in fractions without even writing the exact data for each Satoshi.

So what's the deal?

ah , ok - well now we are getting somewhere at least.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
murraypaul

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:24:02 PM

Most of your posts make absolutely no sense.
Are you a non-native English speaker?

Wow, and just after the post I responded to we get this:
Batshit crazy.

BTC: 16TgAGdiTSsTWSsBDphebNJCFr1NT78xFW
SRC: scefi1XMhq91n3oF5FrE3HqddVvvCZP9KB
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 03:38:39 PM

So what's the deal?

BIG NONSENSE BLABBER!

Bitcoinnetwork works with out/inputs,not with fractions.

Google that shit before you go mongo-crazy

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 03:39:42 PM

Most of your posts make absolutely no sense.
Are you a non-native English speaker?

Wow, and just after the post I responded to we get this:
Batshit crazy.

sorry that you don't have the capacity - you can benefit from the fact that you will never have the burden either, so stick to your day job?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: