May 09, 2024, 06:56:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: n/a
n/a
n/a
n/a

Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] OLD THREAD  (Read 302083 times)
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:24:00 PM

Did the dev give a eta of the whitepaper?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:31:55 PM

yeah thats what i was talking about.... "you want cheap coins" blablabla...

i don't want my coins to be cheap. but in the end everyone has to make his own decisions.

But it is really strange that the wallet is called "hack coin" in the menubar of the finder.

just open the wallet....

It's not really that strange.  VOOT was originally a scamclone.  The mac wallet hasn't been updated yet, obviously the original developer just did a cut and paste job of the wallet from hackcoin.  That's why I've been saying it's stupid that we don't have a new mac wallet yet.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:34:51 PM

bunch of bullshit so i can dump cloak on you guys blablabla

so do you always go to mcdonalds and tell people to eat at burgerking?

do you always edit peoples quotes and present them as facts?

not always, just when i feel someone is being pathetic by hanging around certain coin threads trying to promote other coins (always to their own advantage)...must be just me.. Roll Eyes
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:45:48 PM

HOLD FAST NOOBS!

The whales are trying to frighten you the bittrex volume has gone up to 406 btc

If this was a real dump the volume  would have fallen to 200btc on this price crash

Don't be stupid dummys Wink

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:48:04 PM

Its just depressing seeing the price drop and drop,all we talk about is the price,lets talk about develpoment.Dev should get in here and deliver the white paper and a working mac wallet.
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:50:02 PM

How long does a withdrawal take from bittrex to own wallet?

Already waiting for almost 40 minutes....
Jaqen

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:50:28 PM

Thanks for posting that, I couldn't care less of MP doesn't add voot. In fact, I'm about to pull all of my coins from MP anyways. Scamexchange imo.
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:51:41 PM

Its just depressing seeing the price drop and drop,all we talk about is the price,lets talk about develpoment.Dev should get in here and deliver the white paper and a working mac wallet.

You're no better than those who are "just talking about the price".

Look at how much the dev has delivered in the past week. Remember how this coin use to be dead? Now it's the most traded for the past few days on Bittrex with highest volume 400+ BTC.

You're asking them to get in here and deliver the whitepaper, when what you really want is for them to release more news so the price could go back up for you.

Please, give it some time and give the devs a break. Stop asking them the same shit over and over, they're clearly working really hard on this coin already. These devs deliver and they've proven themselves to us, no need to keep asking. Just wait and be patient. Voot is still undervalued, and it will go back up eventually, just give it time.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
whale123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:51:59 PM

Today was a great day for VOOT - let me explain why.

Let me explain what happened here, because probably some people do not understand, especially those who are new to crypto and altcoins in particular.

(Excuse me any writing mistakes, since I am foreign investor.)

Recent price growth was due to two factors:
1) coin being extremely innovative, one of it's kind, which usually provides slow and stable increase of value
2) anticipation of the coin being added to Mintpal exchange, which usually equals huge price increase (the price usually triples, sometimes only doubles, but at other times it even qadruples)
3) coin being promoted by one of the famous cryptocurrency manipulators. I won't write his nickname here, because I don't want to promote that person. His actions might be moraly discussable, however it is usually very smart to follow his tips, since he is pumping the coins in which he heavily invested, usually granting his followers 200%-400% income

What happened today?
People expected VOOT to be added on Mintpal, which is the biggest exchange right now. In anticipation of this fact the prise rose to 2500. It would go even higher after being added to Mintpal, but it wasn't (URO coin was), so many people sold their VOOT coins, to buy URO coins, hoping for a quick profit and rebuying VOOT.

There are two issues that you have too be aware of.

First issue to be aware of.
Why people where hoping for Mintpal adding VOOT today?
Because Mintpal adds coins due to a pattern:
- new coin is added every 3-4 days (so today was expected to be the day of the new coin)
- new coin is usually added based on the volume (since Mintpal earns money on transaction fees, and greater the volume, the greater their revenue)
- new coin is usually a coin that has some interesting quality about them (technical thing or just marketing thing - as you can see, URO is some kind of fertilizer coin and that was enough for them)

All those things made people believe that VOOT will be added by Mintpal today.
However, people have forgotten about 2 other, less known rules regarding Mintpal.
- Mintpal usually does not instantly add coin that was recently added by Poloniex and it seems that Poloniex added us yesterday
- Mintpal recently tries to become more unpredictable (that's why they changed the hour at which they usually add a coin and that's wait twice they added a coin that had second volume instead of first)

Second issue to be aware of.
It's still happening in the next couple of days!
VOOT will be added to Mintpal eventually. Probably in the next 3-4 days and in the worse scenario in the second slot (6-8 days).
In the meantime value of the coin will be growing because of factors 1) (innovation - we are expecting whitepaper and there are some other great things ahead, some of them really unique) and 3) (a coin being pumped by a well known price manipulator, who invested lots into it).
And you know what? VOOT being not added to Mintpal today might be actually a good thing. Why? because we got rid of so called weak hands - people, who sell their coins at small price fluctuations, and are slowing down the process of the price rising. Now we can grow even faster. Another good thing is that the price will rise anyway, because of thechnical innovation and a pump, and the greater initial price before Mintpal, the greater the price after the coin being added to Mintpal.

So no worries. People who know a thing or two about crypto will tell you that two best things that you could do now would be:
1. Not looking at the price, because you don't want to be stressed about it.
2. Buying more coins, if you have some spare BTC (unless you prefer to diversify your portfolio)
The one bad thing that you could do now would be:
1. Selling. When you sell (especially on a loss), more experienced traders usually take advantage of you.
Rule of a thumb is - never sell before Mintpal. And when a coin is innovative like VOOT, don't sell it too fast even after being added to Mintpal, since those are the coins that grow even further!

Good luck and trade smart!
Today was a great day for VOOT!

drm
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:52:40 PM

this is common/normal for bittrex
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:54:17 PM

is dev online
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:54:32 PM

Check in the withdrawals section of Bittrex - there may have been a problem.  It usually only takes a few minutes.  Only BTC takes ages and even then it is usually done by 40 mins.
Crypto_Shark

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:55:12 PM

Well said sir! I have been scooping in the 1680-1550 range. What an excellent value buy today!
drm
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:55:40 PM

Check in the withdrawals section of Bittrex - there may have been a problem.  It usually only takes a few minutes.  Only BTC takes ages and even then it is usually done by 40 mins.

no it happens more often on bittrex, I've experienced it multiple times myself with several coins.
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:55:48 PM

Probably the most valuable post that you will read today on Bitcointalk!

Let me explain what happened here, because probably some people do not understand, especially those who are new to crypto and altcoins in particular.

1) coin being extremely innovative, one of it's kind, which usually provides slow and stable increase of value
2) anticipation of the coin being added to Mintpal exchange, which usually equals huge price increase (the price usually triples, sometimes only doubles, but at other times it even qadruples)
3) coin being promoted by one of the famous cryptocurrency manipulators. I won't write his nickname here, because I don't want to promote that person. His actions might be moraly discussable, however it is usually very smart to follow his tips, since he is pumping the coins in which he heavily invested, usually granting his followers 200%-400% income

What happened today?
People expected VOOT to be added on Mintpal, which is the biggest exchange right now. In anticipation of this fact the prise rose to 2500. It would go even higher after being added to Mintpal, but it wasn't (URO coin was), so many people sold their VOOT coins, to buy URO coins, hoping for a quick profit and rebuying VOOT.

- new coin is added every 3-4 days (so today was expected to be the day of the new coin)
- new coin is usually added based on the volume (since Mintpal earns money on transaction fees, and greater the volume, the greater their revenue)
- new coin is usually a coin that has some interesting quality about them (technical thing or just marketing thing - as you can see, URO is some kind of fertilizer coin and that was enough for them)

However, people have forgotten about 2 other, less known rules regarding Mintpal.
- Mintpal usually does not instantly add coin that was recently added by Poloniex and it seems that Poloniex added us yesterday
- Mintpal recently tries to become more unpredictable (that's why they changed the hour at which they usually add a coin and that's wait twice they added a coin that had second volume instead of first)

VOOT will be added to Mintpal eventually. Probably in the next 3-4 days and in the worse scenario in the second slot (6-8 days).
In the meantime value of the coin will be growing because of factors 1) (innovation - we are expecting whitepaper and there are some other great things ahead, some of them really unique) and 3) (a coin being pumped by a well known price manipulator, who invested lots into it).
And you know what? VOOT being not added to Mintpal today might be actually a good thing. Why? because we got rid of so called weak hands - people, who sell their coins at small price fluctuations, and are slowing down the process of the price rising. Now we can grow even faster. Another good thing is that the price will rise anyway, because of thechnical innovation and a pump, and the greater initial price before Mintpal, the greater the price after the coin being added to Mintpal.

So no worries. People who know a thing or two about crypto will tell you that two best things that you could do now would be:
2. Buying more coins, if you have some spare BTC (unless you prefer to diversify your portfolio)
1. Selling. When you sell (especially on a loss), more experienced traders usually take advantage of you.
Rule of a thumb is - never sell before Mintpal. And when a coin is innovative like VOOT, don't sell it too fast even after being added to Mintpal, since those are the coins that grow even further!

chedigital

Activity: 140

WOW SUCH COIN

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:57:45 PM

Probably the most valuable post that you will read today on Bitcointalk!

What happened today?

+1

GPG Key ID: 80307E1A
killu

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:57:51 PM

well said !  dont look at the price now , just get as many as you can get  !
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:01:10 PM

no it happens more often on bittrex, I've experienced it multiple times myself with several coins.

Weird never happened to me, but might be that at certain times/peak hours it's slower due to server traffic etc.
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:02:36 PM

Already received it after 40 minutes.

Whale123 is right.

Also never follow IConicExpert.

Every coin he touches dies almost.

Blackcoin from 90k sat to 20K sat.

Burnercoin

etc. etc.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:03:24 PM

Very well put.  Thank you for this.  It is a good explanation of what happens pretty much with most coins at some point.

It was very well written.  

I used the low prices to buy more VOOT:)
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: