Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:34:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please READ!!!  (Read 2183 times)
Milkman39 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 05:54:25 AM

Hello again forum,

My name is Milkman39. I had briefly introduced myself in a previous post but I think this warrants more details. I am a 26 year old male who currently lives in the Buffalo NY area. I am married with a 3 year old son. I have been following bitcoin for approximately 6-7 months. I actually think that this is a great idea. Anyways I plan to tell you about my background, place of employment, how I was introduced to bitcoin, what I will do for bitcoin, and the reason that I need the bitcoin. I am posting on other donation boards as well and will tell you which ones very kindly in a PM.

I have been to almost every state in the great USA. The only exception being Hawaii. I actually grew up in the Buffalo area but I moved a lot. I do not know my real father. He was a coward and ran once he found out my mother was pregnant with me. She never bothered for child support so I couldn't even tell you his name if I wanted to at this point. My mother refuses to tell me this jerkoffs name. I don't know if I would punch him in the face or embrace him in my arms. Anyways my mother got involved with a couple of military men hence my frequent travel around the US. I have lived in Germany as well. I was abused as a child by both of these step-fathers and hold no grudges. My mother had 4 children by my age and I can understand the stress they faced especially while being in active military duty. I have always considered Buffalo my home however. The reason for that is my grandparents are here and as you can assume we always ended back in Buffalo when she broke it off with my first step dad as well as when she had a falling out with the second one. They are however together til this day and now live in Texas. As you can assume I don't have a great relationship with them.

I am currently employed at HSBC bank. I am a sales representative in the call center located in Buffalo, NY. I know that they have closed many branches in the United States and plan on reducing their presence in the US but we have been informed that they will keep our call center open. I am a sales representative. I currently make 12.02 an hour and have been with the company for 4 years. However I am required to pay approximately $100-$150 dollars a month for parking depending on the events in the area for the month. I am seriously considering switching to the afternoon shift because I would receive a 10% shift differential and a free parking pass. That would bump my salary up a little bit. Also I have recently been asked if I would be interested in a Team Leader position. That would be a significant jump in my salary. Please say a prayer for me that I receive this position. There are 5 of us on the sales floor competing for the position. I really really need the pay raise. I actually lucked into this job because an ex-girlfriend of mine was really good friends with a manager on the sales floor. This is actually one of the better jobs in the Buffalo area. I also am required to pay out of my check around $225 a month for health insurance for my family.

I was actually introduced to Bitcoin by a fellow sales rep at HSBC. I have always be interested in how financials work and this bank job has expanded my knowledge of how these things work. The gentleman who introduced me to bitcoin was actually an ex stock fund manager from NYC. He has already made his millions and doesn't need to work but he said he was bored and wanted something to do with his time hence his job at the bank. I really wish I would have taken him up on his advice to get involved with this bitcoin game then. I should have invested in mining equipment but I didn't know if it was a sound plan. Not to mention that I simply cannot afford to shell out a $1000 dollars on a mining rig. In hindsight it would have been a great investment but hindsight is 20/20. Since the 6-7 months of monitoring the bitcoin I have realized how great of a currency it really is. A decentralized currency is an absolutely great idea. It is not flawed like the US system. And when the world stops recognizing it as the worlds reserve currency I can only imagine how much one bitcoin will be worth in USD. The USD is in free fall mode. And the government here is not helping the situation at all. The solution.....PRINT MORE MONEY. BIG RED FLAG!!! We cannot spend our way out of the problem. History shows us that centralized currencies consistently fall. They cannot remain supreme forever. And that is the problem with most Americans. They simply cannot see the US not being the worlds super power.

Since it is basically uneconomical to start mining at this point I think my best bet would be to trade the bitcoin currency. However I do not have very much disposable income at this point. I currently have around $100-$150 per month of money that is not used to house, feed and clothe the family. I am having a really hard time convincing my wife that this is a stable viable option for us to make money. And since I want her to be a full time house wife to raise our child until he is in school it could actually be a neat job for her. She just isn't fascinated by this like I am. She doesn't see how successful this currency is going to be. And when the US dollar falls to remain the reserve currency it would be great to have a bunch of these coins to protect ourselves. She is just to complacent. I try to explain to her that bitcoins can be sold for any currency we choose but she is just to small minded to understand the benefits of this. Any ideas for helping me to convince her that this is a smart investment would be a huge help. Reply's to this thread may get her attention. That way she doesn't keep labeling me as crazy. LOL!

Anyhow like the thread title says I am willing to do anything I can to earn some bitcoins. I will take picture of me with stupid captions. I will make videos of me hurting myself (within reason). I cannot afford to lose work time. I will type papers up for you. Write school essays, or even eat weird stuff and video it. If you have an idea and would like me to do it shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

The reason I need these coin is because unfortunately I have been a victim of a home invasion. I currently rent my house in Orchard Park NY because I thought that it was a very safe area with a low crime rate. We do not leave our doors or windows unlocked or anything. We are very safe about it. Anyways I didn't have renters insurance because simply they usually do not cover things like this. They help in case of fires, and disasters. So I thought hey I want my child to grow up in a nice suburban neighborhood so that he will be well rounded. He will not have many of the temptations that inner city children have and the education system is amazing in Orchard Park. So I shell out the extra money to live in the nice area. Not super rich but it is a wealthy community.  I personally lost about $1200 worth of electronics (PS3, 42 in flat screen, surround sound, and desktop PC.) I am just placing a used value on these items. Probably another $300-$400 in jewelry that my wife had but the most upsetting part for me is they took all of my child's toys. I would value it in the neighborhood of $300-$500. I really cannot believe how low some people can go. I understand the real valuable but a child's toys? I mean what can you really get out of those. It really makes me upset because I strive to be the greatest father I can be. It really hits me hard because I do not know my father and I want to be the world's best father to my son. The expensive part of his stuff was his ice hockey equipment. I just got my little man registered and bought hand me downs the last few months so I could get him involved in a sport at a young age. The things a father does for his child ya know. So his heart is now broken that he is unable to play hockey. I could care less about my stuff. I would just like to get enough coin to get his stuff back.

The thing is I discipline the little guy by taking away a favorite toy or movie when he acts up for a couple days. I do not believe in laying one finger on any child. It's just not my style. And when he saw his stuff was gone he started crying and asked what he did basically. I keep trying to explain to him but a 3 year old doesn't understand very well. You can only explain it so well ya know. I feel terrible because I feel like I was unable to protect my family. I feel like I am less of a man because of this. I thank god that my wife and son were not home at the time this happened. I don't know what I would have done if they were. Whoever did this is a coward and is shameless. Like I said I understand taking the real valuables but a child's stuff is just a new low.

So anyways I am asking for any donations no matter how small. Anything helps. I know I am to new for anyone to give me a loan but I would be willing to give you my real phone number, a picture of my drivers license and would be willing to work out terms with you. It would be a longer term loan because realistically I can only afford about $50 a month on a loan. Basically $25 a pay period which is every two weeks. Again like I said I know that I am new here and I completely understand no one wanting to make a loan to someone so new. That is why I am asking for any donations and or tasks I can complete for coin to help me reach my goal of 50 BTC. I will keep you updated on how much I have received and will promptly send back any coins over my goal of 50 BTC.

Thanks to all of those kind enough to help me in my time of need. May god bless you.

Milkman39

19jptNCfuc7G9tYFP6Py8Dqz7bPb4o31GS

Wallet funds can be received at.

Any questions at all feel free to PM me. I will check periodically and respond as soon as I can.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 07:20:17 AM

I'm speechless.....

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 07:28:32 AM

I'm speechless.....

+1
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 12:18:07 PM

My name is Milkman39. ..... who currently lives in the Buffalo NY area.....I am willing to do anything I can to earn some bitcoins.

How are your Detective Skills ? Perhaps you can track down Rexcoin and reclaim his unpaid forum debts, since he is your area......lol

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 01:31:05 PM

This post again? lol
chsados

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 02:24:53 PM

OP im really sorry for your loss.  the world can be extremely cruel.  last month something similar happened to me and i lost $3k and have been dealing with an extremely upset landlord on late rent.  

i hope your luck turns around
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 02:25:35 PM

tl;dr

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Milkman39 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 02:58:22 PM

Hey,

Give me the details on rocon and I will see what  can do. Just message me. I will hunt him down. What would my compensation be?
Milkman39 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 03:14:30 PM

Also I placed this here and asked for the other one to be locked. I just figured this was the proper section for this. I do not want to offend anyone. Like I said I am willing to do work to get coins. I am not simply asking just for donations. Any I have every intention to repay any one who helps with anything.

Also can we please refrain from making fun of me? I am asking nicely. I have had a terrible week and it just makes me feel like an even bigger piece of shit. I already have sucked up my pride and asked for help which I really did not want to do at all. Why don't you just let me know if there is anything that I can do to help you. Odd tasks, reading/replying to emails, videos of me hurting myself, dumbass photos of myself with captions, any school work, or anything else that would help me earn the coin.

Let me know.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2012, 03:19:49 PM

Hey,

Give me the details on rocon and I will see what  can do. Just message me. I will hunt him down. What would my compensation be?

First, start by reading all 169 posts by rexcoin and determine as much as you can about him.  All of his posts can be found here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=48470;sa=showPosts

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 03:20:02 PM

Also I placed this here and asked for the other one to be locked. I just figured this was the proper section for this. I do not want to offend anyone. Like I said I am willing to do work to get coins. I am not simply asking just for donations. Any I have every intention to repay any one who helps with anything.

Also can we please refrain from making fun of me? I am asking nicely. I have had a terrible week and it just makes me feel like an even bigger piece of shit. I already have sucked up my pride and asked for help which I really did not want to do at all. Why don't you just let me know if there is anything that I can do to help you. Odd tasks, reading/replying to emails, videos of me hurting myself, dumbass photos of myself with captions, any school work, or anything else that would help me earn the coin.

Let me know.
You could post your skill set and a resume of sorts in the services section if you wanted to earn coins easily. I'm sure there's potential jobs out there (just take a look at the services section and see what people have done)
Milkman39 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 03:27:15 PM

Hey Jon thanks for that information. Will do now. I appreciate that. I actually forgot about that section.
Tril

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 03:56:26 PM

Milkman39- No debt?  Excellent.

Excitement about bitcoins? Can you make a video about how awesome bitcoin is?

Warning: DO NOT GIVE THIS GUY ANY FREE MONEY. He has exactly 1 post before begging.
How exactly does a 3 year old play ice hockey? Is this a plausible story?
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 04:02:51 PM

No offense intended to OP (actually irrelevant) but I could write a story twice this long and twice as believable and still be a complete lie.

Whatever anyone does, make him do it before getting the money from you.

Milkman39 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 04:03:38 PM

Tril,

I can make a video about how exciting bitcoin is. Would there be compensation in it for me? Or would this just be to prove I understand the concept and such.

Also I have been reading here for months. I am the type of person who thinks that if I don't have something smart and helpful to say that I don't say it at all. Let me know what you would like me to do in the video and I will get right on it. Like have said many times I will provide pictures of my license and personal home phone number. Not a cell phone. A number listed in the phone book with the address by it and that address will match the one on my id. I can also take a picture of me infront of the address. I am not trying to hide. I have told all details and will honestly answer any you can throw my way.

And yes its Tim Bits ice hockey. Look it up. Just gotta google it. I actually saved you some work to show it is indeed real.

http://www.erieladylions.com/id16.html

That is just a site showing that they have the TimBit hockey programs. My local rink does not have a website.

Milkman39
Milkman39 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 04:06:35 PM

I would be completly fine with completing any tasks before recieveing any funds. That is not a problem at all. That is how the real world works anyways.

You request something from someone, then they complete the said task, and then that person is paid upon completion.
farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 04:08:34 PM

No offense intended to OP (actually irrelevant) but I could write a story twice this long and twice as believable and still be a complete lie.

Sounds like a challange.  Start new user - beg - and see if you can get coins before you get the scammer badge!

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 04:10:17 PM

Sounds like a challange.  Start new user - beg - and see if you can get coins before you get the scammer badge!

I already did! I am MilkMan39! Suprise!  Roll Eyes

farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 04:28:46 PM

Apologies to the OP for  using your thread to have a little fun.

We mean no harm ( at least most of us). It has been a tough  time on the loans thread
and we are just letting out some steam. Smiley

Martin Armstrong
Milkman39 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 05:48:33 PM

Hey, no problems on that. I didn't know it has been bad here. Do that many people really default? I would be willing to give my credit report for a loan. That's how banks work. I tried a real bank but they are not into micro loans. I only need 300 USD. They wanna do 1000 min. No way would I do that. Never borrow more than I need. That's just bad news waiting to happen.

Thank you for letting me know its not personal. Feel a little better.

Milkman39
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: