Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:40:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One "Insignificant" Thing  (Read 1166 times)
PhurryVermin (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:19:59 PM

List and/or discuss one "insignificant" thing that interacts with each day and makes you happy, even if for just that second. This can be anything, like a stranger that leaves your work everyday when you get there and they hold the door for you each day, or even the fact that you get to see your dog every morning.

The goal here is to list off positive things that someone else may also be experiencing but they over look it because it's so "insignificant."
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 11:45:13 PM

You mean something like a sunshine on a face? or a smell of flowers from bushes while walking through the city? Smiley

If we want to be happy in our life we should learn to find those good emotions in such a small things.

Cheers.
PhurryVermin (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:43:51 AM

You mean something like a sunshine on a face? or a smell of flowers from bushes while walking through the city? Smiley

If we want to be happy in our life we should learn to find those good emotions in such a small things.

Cheers.

You are posting exactly what I want! For me, it's my fish. I wake up and look at them every day. It feels me with a little bit of pride.  A good event :3
bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 03:46:18 AM

Cheers.

You are posting exactly what I want! For me, it's my fish. I wake up and look at them every day. It feels me with a little bit of pride.  A good event :3

it's my sexy looks for me.  mirrors envy me. when im alive i know the world is in good hands, in order, and in a state of bliss. always. Tongue
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:00:41 AM

Morning coffee. Makes waking up much better. Good time to relax and surf the web.
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:04:54 AM

List and/or discuss one "insignificant" thing that interacts with each day and makes you happy, even if for just that second. This can be anything, like a stranger that leaves your work everyday when you get there and they hold the door for you each day, or even the fact that you get to see your dog every morning.

The goal here is to list off positive things that someone else may also be experiencing but they over look it because it's so "insignificant."

https://soundcloud.com/dankm/what-a-wonderful-world

Trees of green and red roses too.  Skies of blue and clouds of white.  The brightness of day, the darkness of night.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:53:33 AM

Payouts from my mining pool.  Grin

eid

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:32:39 AM

I love to exchange a smile with a stranger. It only happens when my mind is peaceful, which is not very often.
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 08:00:28 AM

The bus driver that takes me to school. He seems so happy and smiles when I get on and when I say
"Good morning"
He says
"G'day Mate!"
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:50:38 AM

Opening a thread and not seeing a single sig ad spammer.
PhurryVermin (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:28:03 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 04:40:22 PM by PhurryVermin

It feels me with much joy to see complete strangers interacting with my posts!
I have a page, TheSageOfPerception, on FB
And even on a site that is "home" to many I actually know in real life,
Most just pass by my posts.

I love to exchange a smile with a stranger. It only happens when my mind is peaceful, which is not very often.
I'll share many uplifting posts, keep an eye out from them. You might catch a smile or two that you can pass on.
Don't forget, feel free to discuss any or all of anyone's "insignificant" topics.

Just keep it positive please, and remember through comradery we can over come all obstacles!
Namaste my friends Smiley
DolanDuck

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:34:26 PM

A positive thing that most of us has?
Our parents, this can be over looked and insignificant to many, but only who miss them are aware of how much we need them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 07:39:39 PM

When I win 3 out of 5 pool games and my Friend pays for the table..! I hate it when sometimes it goes other way around though  Sad

PhurryVermin (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:57:05 PM

A positive thing that most of us has?
Our parents, this can be over looked and insignificant to many, but only who miss them are aware of how much we need them.

Not necessarily something something most of us have, but correct, something like having parents.

When I win 3 out of 5 pool games and my Friend pays for the table..! I hate it when sometimes it goes other way around though  Sad

This is good, but I'm speaking more of events that you would have interaction with each day. Something that you may not think about, but still, it does please you. Another example would be: "I enjoy going to the corner store each day for coffee, as the teller is very friendly."
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 08:39:34 PM

When I win 3 out of 5 pool games and my Friend pays for the table..! I hate it when sometimes it goes other way around though  Sad

This is good, but I'm speaking more of events that you would have interaction with each day. Something that you may not think about, but still, it does please you. Another example would be: "I enjoy going to the corner store each day for coffee, as the teller is very friendly."
Hmm I closed my eyes to look back for any such event in my daily routine ..! and came up with no such event that you are looking for other than few moments daily spent with my family..!

PhurryVermin (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:46:44 PM

Hmm I closed my eyes to look back for any such event in my daily routine ..! and came up with no such event that you are looking for other than few moments daily spent with my family..!

These "few moments daily spent with my family" would be the events I speak of :3
Much as roslin said it reply, "If we want to be happy in our life we should learn to find those good emotions in such a small things."
DAYAGO

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:09:09 PM

Probably when i see the girl i like and she looks back. It's a nice feeling when you see that someone you like is showing the same feelings .
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:36:27 PM

That feel when you wipe and there's nothing there to be wiped

PhurryVermin (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:43:09 AM

Bumps xD
ALToids

Activity: 519
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:57:51 AM

When your girl hugs you in her sleep, yep makes life worth it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: