Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:12:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bspend Referral Program - BETA Applications  (Read 1815 times)
bSpend (OP)

Activity: 430
Merit: 271

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:15:10 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 10:22:36 AM by bSpend

Hi,

Apply here for a limited beta referral program. If you think you have a good social network and can direct users to our site, you can get up to 10% commission on any products sold. Currently about 1 million items are supported for referrals.
There is a limited number of places (10), so please also explain why I should choose you (large social network, previous advertising experience etc).
We have recently paid out 1BTC in rewards, so we are serious about this project (check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615798.0)

1. devthedev (ID: dev)
2. DiamondCardz (ID: diamond)
3. gondel (ID: gon)

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:21:01 AM

I have a few years of marketing experience and just got back from the DECA international conference.
I'm interested in one of those 10 slots :D

bSpend (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:50:01 PM

I have a few years of marketing experience and just got back from the DECA international conference.
I'm interested in one of those 10 slots Cheesy

sounds good..added Smiley

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
bSpend (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:06:11 AM

I'm interested in one of those 10 slots Cheesy

OK, finally I completed the infrastructure that allows me to track the conversion for a specific Bspend affiliate!
All you have to do is add either ?channel=affiliate_id or &channel=affiliate_id (depending on whether it's the first parameter).
For example in your case these are some link examples that you can share (you affiliate_id is devthedev):
http://www.bspend.com?channel=devthedev
http://www.bspend.com/products/dinodirect.com-ladies-sexy-underwear-ladies-sexy-lingerie-lace-transparent-gel-milk-uniform-suit-temptation-nightgowns-p41892108?channel=devthedev
http://www.bspend.com/market?category=All+categories&sorttype=rating&q=%5Bu%27trek%27%2C+u%27star%27%5D&sortorder=desc&query=star+trek&channel=dfd&page=1&channel=devthedev

So you can start sharing links and it'd be great if you could update me as well on where you are posting those links mostly (ie forums, FB, reddit etc)..

Anyone else if you want to join, it's still not too late, just ask for your affiliate_ID and you can start making up to 10% in commissions from sales!

Good luck ^^

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:01:42 PM

Is there any way I can track affiliate earnings?

bSpend (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:06:47 PM

at the moment there is no automatic way, i would send u tracking screenshots and do payout once a month (or more often on request).
if there will be more affiliates, i will do some sort of interface where u could login and see stats etc Smiley

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:09:28 PM

at the moment there is no automatic way, i would send u tracking screenshots and do payout once a month (or more often on request).
if there will be more affiliates, i will do some sort of interface where u could login and see stats etc :)

Sounds good, you should be getting some orders soon ;)

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 02:05:50 PM

I'm extremely active on bitcointalk and the amount of people who continually ask "Where can I spend my Bitcoins?" grows every day. I believe that I could work with you guys to get those kinds of people onto bSpend and spending their Bitcoins, as spending Bitcoin right now can still be difficult.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
bSpend (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:10:47 PM

I'm extremely active on bitcointalk and the amount of people who continually ask "Where can I spend my Bitcoins?" grows every day. I believe that I could work with you guys to get those kinds of people onto bSpend and spending their Bitcoins, as spending Bitcoin right now can still be difficult.

Cool, welcome aboard! I have added you, you can start using links with channel=DiamondCardz added, as I explained above. Good luck and let me know if you have any questions! Smiley

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
bSpend (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:03:05 PM

Cool, welcome aboard! I have added you, you can start using links with channel=DiamondCardz added, as I explained above. Good luck and let me know if you have any questions! Smiley

hey, sorry but please use id "diamond", like this channel=diamond
DiamondCardz is too long Smiley

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 03:05:08 PM

Understood, thanks. channel=diamond looks better anyway, much shorter and less noticeable Tongue

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
bSpend (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:07:07 PM

Understood, thanks. channel=diamond looks better anyway, much shorter and less noticeable Tongue

right Cheesy that cardz bit sure does looks suspicious in the url Tongue btw if u guys want i can give u some generic number IDs, if u care about stealth Wink so if someone wants a different ID just let me know, u can have anything as long as it's not taken and is not too long

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:27:40 PM

right Cheesy that cardz bit sure does looks suspicious in the url Tongue btw if u guys want i can give u some generic number IDs, if u care about stealth Wink so if someone wants a different ID just let me know, u can have anything as long as it's not taken and is not too long

Can you check my ID to see if there's been any purchases? And if not can you change the ID to "dev"?

bSpend (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:39:01 PM

Can you check my ID to see if there's been any purchases? And if not can you change the ID to "dev"?

hey, sorry no purchases yet, it's all about the volume.. i got about 20 sessions from the reddit u posted, and a few others from you that i don't know the origin of. anyway, i updated ur ID to "dev". patience will pay off Smiley

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:39:48 PM

hey, sorry no purchases yet, it's all about the volume.. i got about 20 sessions from the reddit u posted, and a few others from you that i don't know the origin of. anyway, i updated ur ID to "dev". patience will pay off Smiley

I was just asking because I wasn't sure if it'd roll over to the new ID Tongue

Thanks!

bSpend (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:26:15 PM

hi, i haven't tracked any referrals from you, just checking if you're using the right id..

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
bSpend (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:53:31 PM

Thanks!

btw yesterday's last reddit was good, got about 200 hits from that, some conversions but no sales yet it seems (though merchants report these sometimes with a week delay). if u can keep up that and maybe add something in addition to reddit it's just a matter of time before commissions start rolling in Smiley

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:01:05 PM

I'd highly recommend DiamondCardz Tongue
In the few referral competitions I've participated in , DiamondCardz was usually there to beat me.

I'm not applying , as I'm kinda busy right now , but DiamondCardz is going to do great in this stance.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
bSpend (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:22:44 PM

I'd highly recommend DiamondCardz Tongue
In the few referral competitions I've participated in , DiamondCardz was usually there to beat me.

I'm not applying , as I'm kinda busy right now , but DiamondCardz is going to do great in this stance.

can't wait for him to start Smiley btw if u get more free time feel free to come back

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:17:08 PM

Thanks!

btw yesterday's last reddit was good, got about 200 hits from that, some conversions but no sales yet it seems (though merchants report these sometimes with a week delay). if u can keep up that and maybe add something in addition to reddit it's just a matter of time before commissions start rolling in Smiley

Awesome, sounds good.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: