Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:26:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "And the story goes, a young man will come and save the universe from..."  (Read 466 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:05:24 AM

"And the story goes, a young man will come and save the universe from the forces of evil" Kid Cudi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3nCiCGJGpk

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
bitmaster111

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 05:43:41 AM

Wow. Never ever heard of his music before, but listening to this makes me want to hear every song he has made. Beautiful production, which requires seriously good audio setup to sound good.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:39:01 PM

Wow. Never ever heard of his music before, but listening to this makes me want to hear every song he has made. Beautiful production, which requires seriously good audio setup to sound good.

Kid Cudi is a boss.  His music saved my life when I was younger.  Check out his stuff.  Man on the moon is great, but really all of it is amazing, he tells his story and you should really check it out if you enjoyed this.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:47:03 PM

Dank I heard only one Kid Cudis song and first time I didn't liked It but when listening  2 more times It  sounded fine to me. Now when listening this Kid Cudis song I can say his songs are not bad at all, It's not an old sound track, If I'm not wrong It's made In 2013 as I found on the internet what kind of music Is It, It's not rap for sure, Is It hip hop?
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:47:27 PM

Great stuff Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:07:19 PM

Dank I heard only one Kid Cudis song and first time I didn't liked It but when listening  2 more times It  sounded fine to me. Now when listening this Kid Cudis song I can say his songs are not bad at all, It's not an old sound track, If I'm not wrong It's made In 2013 as I found on the internet what kind of music Is It, It's not rap for sure, Is It hip hop?

Each time he put out an album I would feel the same way.  He changes and creates his own style and it's sorta weird at first but it grows on you.  Though at this point, when he released satellite flight, I pretty much loved it from the start, though the musical ingenuity still grows on me.

I'd just call it kid cudi, his own style.  Hiphop or rap would be close though, better then just about any rap there is today imo.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: