Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:59:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need an Altcoin Developer  (Read 487 times)
BreakoutCoins (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:20:22 AM

Hello all, I am looking for an altcoin developer with experience in creating new algorithms.

If you can build onto the X13 algorithm and add additional algorithms to make X14 etc..

You must also have experience in putting together algorithms for miners with the new algo we will be creating and creating wallets for both mac and pc.

Please contact me if you can do these jobs.

Also if you are good with graphic design I will be needing a few logos.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loljosh

Activity: 751
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:59:23 AM

Hello all, I am looking for an altcoin developer with experience in creating new algorithms.

If you can build onto the X13 algorithm and add additional algorithms to make X14 etc..

You must also have experience in putting together algorithms for miners with the new algo we will be creating and creating wallets for both mac and pc.

Please contact me if you can do these jobs.

Also if you are good with graphic design I will be needing a few logos.

I can make x13 coin for you and also do prof graphics work.

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:08:07 AM

Hello,

If your still looking for someone, we can provide you the service at a very competitive and reliable rates.
We have many hero members on our panel who take on small/extra jobs for a bit of coin.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards

Duke

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: