Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:43:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: To the Virtex trader douche.. random coins per order at 4.60  (Read 1191 times)
teflone (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 02:30:55 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2012, 02:47:26 PM by teflone

Thanks for filling up the window of Virtex's order book with stupid random coin orders at same price, your are an idiot..

And for all the other people out there that use it, that are not assholes..

This is the full orderbook, remember to place your asks and bids just above or below the idiots 1 coin order.

http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/virtexCAD_depth.html

PS, you do realize all your work in making those silly orders are going to evaporate with ONE of my orders, because you made them all the same price.. Rookie...

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
simplelove

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2012, 05:11:47 PM

I actually just waiting on some bidding from virtEx... I sent the money, apparently theres a rule if u dont send the same a mount ends with acc number, you need to wait 100 days or something. costumer support wasn't good, stopped replaying me after 2 hours. I totally send 24 emails, Called 14times. Guess what? 15th time with skype he picked up and fixed my problem right away. He also made it clear he is the boss he can refuse to do business with anyway.... WHAT CAN I SAY AFTER THAT??? WHAT A GUY!!! The end threatening part was extremely unprofessional, but I also Apologized as well because it is partly my fault too.

But 1 thing though.... that 12hours of email and that 7 hrs phone call ignored? then finally got through with skype? Anywhere I might beleive, Canada, I call it BS. BTW I live in Northern Ontario.

did I mention until I called with skype they told me because I made a mistake during transaction I was the minority to take care of? maybe i should've waited an other night.

Story aside. After I got on skype with him he helped me out. But you cant help but imagine if skype didnt exist.
mark_logan

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2012, 08:29:39 PM

I actually just waiting on some bidding from virtEx... I sent the money, apparently theres a rule if u dont send the same a mount ends with acc number, you need to wait 100 days or something. costumer support wasn't good, stopped replaying me after 2 hours. I totally send 24 emails, Called 14times. Guess what? 15th time with skype he picked up and fixed my problem right away. He also made it clear he is the boss he can refuse to do business with anyway.... WHAT CAN I SAY AFTER THAT??? WHAT A GUY!!! The end threatening part was extremely unprofessional, but I also Apologized as well because it is partly my fault too.

Businesses don't have to do business with you and it was your fault. It's all written out plainly on their site, exactly what you have to do, in order to have a smooth transaction.

But 1 thing though.... that 12hours of email and that 7 hrs phone call ignored? then finally got through with skype? Anywhere I might beleive, Canada, I call it BS. BTW I live in Northern Ontario.

What?

did I mention until I called with skype they told me because I made a mistake during transaction I was the minority to take care of? maybe i should've waited an other night.

Yes, in that first paragraph. I quoted it at the top of this post, for your reference.

Story aside. After I got on skype with him he helped me out. But you cant help but imagine if skype didnt exist.

So you're saying that Skype works for support, and the transaction all worked out. I'm happy for you. Now please stop wasting your time filling in the order book with silliness.

rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
April 24, 2012, 09:59:38 PM

Now please stop wasting your time filling in the order book with silliness.
OP was from February. Second post is a dork that saw "Virtex" in the title and decided to post, regardless of the content of the OP.
If it's the same guy, then WTF.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: