Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 04:17:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New french community website talking about HYIP  (Read 573 times)
Moxymore (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:03:57 AM

Hello,

I want to share you my personnal website for french people who want to follow my investment and my results : http://www.lebonhyip.com

Facebook and twitter are created and soon linked into it. A chat and a reply module are already there to make people speak together on good plans or all the other things about HYIP.

Let's make profit now! Scam time is over!

NB : for the moment, http://www.lebonhyip.com is only in french. I'll see in the future if there is some demand to expand it as an international website. But I have the time for it, it's the 1st day of my promotion campaign Wink

See ya.

♥ Digibyte ♥ "THE" Digital currency of the future ♥
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:19:03 AM

Aren't HYIPs all inherently scams? Like all ponzi schemes? I don't care if people gamble their money in them.

I guess maybe if everyone knows what they're getting into it's not really a scam. But for the most part people running them are misleading people and attempting to scam them.

rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 10:32:25 AM

Aren't HYIPs all inherently scams? Like all ponzi schemes? I don't care if people gamble their money in them.

I guess maybe if everyone knows what they're getting into it's not really a scam. But for the most part people running them are misleading people and attempting to scam them.
all of the content on the  website is in french so not understood by all..! I don't know how many Frenchmen out there are interested in HYIP/Ponzis.

BitsBitsBits

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:43:32 AM

Yes, yes they are.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — The real dice experience | Provably Fair | Free BTC Faucet ⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:20:18 PM

Well , HYIP is an acronym for High Yield Investment Program
Most famous HYIPs we see are just glorified ponzis , but unlike ponzis , they have a proper background story with falsified team members.
This makes most people fall for them.

They typically are not restricted to Bitcoin and they last for a much much longer time than the typical ponzi.

You can get money from them by getting on early and getting off early , and just like a ponzi , it is a gambling game with unknown odds and a huge house interest , a gambling game whose rules are not well defined.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
Moxymore (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:23:05 PM

I totally agree. 90% of HYIP are scams or will be soon scams. But there is fine opportunities in HYIP to gain money, with a bit of experience. That's why I purpose on my website a way to follow my results, because I have now near 6 months of experience in HYIP : sometimes scam, sometimes profits. And maybe invest like me in a future if my results are good.

This french site is telling the true stories about HYIP, I'm not here to scam other people or to make them bad investment. But I think by creating a comunity, we can be able to improve more our both profit. That's all. But I know, ofc, that lot of people don't believe in HYIP. But they are wrong! There are involved risks for sure... but with a bit brain, and some experienced guys like me, it's a way like another to make profit.

Actually, for my personnal case, it's more an investment than a gambling. At beg it was a gambling, I was scammed because of my lack of experience to choose good plans. Now, I'm approx at 80% successfull investments.

I have already spoken a lot in my french thread on bitcointalk forum, and don't want to continue more to speak with skeptical people (even if I can understand all the doubt about HYIP). But my website is just a way, like another, to proove that with a bit brain we can make money (with earnings and lost, but total balance can be positiv at the end of each month).

That's all.

Have a nice day.

Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:47:10 PM

I totally agree. 90% of HYIP are scams or will be soon scams. But there is fine opportunities in HYIP to gain money, with a bit of experience. That's why I purpose on my website a way to follow my results, because I have now near 6 months of experience in HYIP : sometimes scam, sometimes profits. And maybe invest like me in a future if my results are good.

This french site is telling the true stories about HYIP, I'm not here to scam other people or to make them bad investment. But I think by creating a comunity, we can be able to improve more our both profit. That's all. But I know, ofc, that lot of people don't believe in HYIP. But they are wrong! There are involved risks for sure... but with a bit brain, and some experienced guys like me, it's a way like another to make profit.

Actually, for my personnal case, it's more an investment than a gambling. At beg it was a gambling, I was scammed because of my lack of experience to choose good plans. Now, I'm approx at 80% successfull investments.

I have already spoken a lot in my french thread on bitcointalk forum, and don't want to continue more to speak with skeptical people (even if I can understand all the doubt about HYIP). But my website is just a way, like another, to proove that with a bit brain we can make money (with earnings and lost, but total balance can be positiv at the end of each month).

That's all.

Have a nice day.

Can you give us an example of a HYIP that turned out to be one that wasn't actually a scam? What was the rate of return? What was the money invested used for(other than paying out people higher on the pyramid)?

I can't imagine anything with more than something like 12% annual interest being legit. But most of these things offer interest rates that are so insane that it's not possibly legit.
Moxymore (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:59:29 PM

Can you give us an example of a HYIP that turned out to be one that wasn't actually a scam? What was the rate of return? What was the money invested used for(other than paying out people higher on the pyramid)?

I can't imagine anything with more than something like 12% annual interest being legit. But most of these things offer interest rates that are so insane that it's not possibly legit.

Just take a look on this one, for example : Remi Trade. Look at the up left corner, and click on a date. You'll see the daily results of their trades, and the % of benefits of the days.

This HYIP is born months ago (maybe years? don't reallt know) and is one of the safest actually. We can't never know if this is real trade of fakes one... we the only sure things is that they are paying for months.

You don't earn any profits the weekend, because they don't work. So, that's said, you can expect 5-8% weekly. It's much more than your 12% annual interest, ok. So you will probably don't trust them. Whatever... there are some opportunities in HYIP to earn money, and to loose money. The real question is how to choose the best plans and don't enter in fakes one. That's the only key to generate profits.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: