Bitcoin Forum
December 07, 2016, 10:33:19 PM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Easy Wordpress Bitcoin Price Widget Using PHP Script  (Read 8504 times)
bitcoinpreneur

Activity: 31

BitMate.net

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 11:43:58 PM

Thanks for all your early work in getting these widgets out there. We are in the process of releasing a suite of Bitcoin Plugins for WordPress and will definitely consider learnings from these earlier plugins in our best practices. Also just sent out a couple of tips Smiley

Get a Sneak Preview of the New WordPress Plugin That Lets You Accept Bitcoin Payments & Donations - BitMate.net

Like my posts? Donate 12z5y3WcZgHKKp4M4beMLwKSyL8pGWwwQF

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
JessyMatt

Activity: 161

I'm alive, therefore, I live!

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 06:15:32 AM

Can anyone tell me how to display latest prices for the top currencies in that one script like USD, CAD, Pounds, UR without having to have many copies of the script?

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 11:23:17 AM

Can anyone tell me how to display latest prices for the top currencies in that one script like USD, CAD, Pounds, UR without having to have many copies of the script?

I think you will need one curl call for each currency, which can get pretty taxing on your server if you get the tickers on each page load.
Unless you can find a ticker which displays all currencies using one call only, ofcourse.

EDIT: Found it: https://api.bitcoinaverage.com/ticker/global/all

Tell me which currencies you want and which value(s) to show for each currency and I'll see what I can do about it if you can't do it yourself.

JessyMatt

Activity: 161

I'm alive, therefore, I live!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 03:31:52 AM

Can anyone replace Mt Gox with another on this? Mt Gox is dead. Maybe Blockchain or something. I'm using this on my site http://www.bitcoinvalues.net but the prices are useless now cause Mt. Gox no longer exist.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.