Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2024, 02:24:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KNC Titan Miner Batch #1  (Read 551 times)
BitShopper (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:02:57 PM

Hey everyone, thought I would take my concern here as I don't seem to be getting very far with KNC at the moment.
As we all know, batch #2 of the Titan miners are now available for pre-order and batch #1 has mysteriously disappeared from the KNC website (without warning).

A day before batch #1 was replaced with batch #2 product listings, I added a Titan to my basket to secure my order whilst I arranged the necessary amount of BTC required to make my purchase. I then returned to the KNC website to complete my purchase only to find that my basket had been emptied (without my permission) and the batch #1 listing had been removed. Though some may just put this down to the item being out of stock but it wasn't out of stock at all.

Here's how I check the stock levels of KNC's products on their website:
1) Choose your product.
2) Add 10,000 to your basket (I know it sounds crazy).
3) Go to your basket
4) Now you will notice that because you've added 10,000 of the same product to your basket this clearly won't be available when it comes down to the amount of stock available so the KNC website kindly spits out a message similar to this:
"there are only 268".
^^^
This is EXACTLY what my basket read when I placed a batch #1 miner in my basket, not even a few hours later they disappeared. I have since then e-mailed KNC to express my concern and interest in making payment for the miner which I rightfully added to my basket which was then removed without my permission or pre-warning.

I'm now in a situation where KNC are telling me that "the batch 1 titans are out of stock" and "management decided to take the listing down" and that I have the relevant amount of BTC to make my purchase.. They weren't out of stock, they were just taken off for some bizarre reason.

Is there anyone out there selling their batch #1 pre-order (legit sellers ONLY), or is there a more indirect approach I could take to KNC to get this issue resolved as I'm a little upset in the lack of support I've been given in this situation.

Thanks for reading guys!
- Bitshopper
RobFordWotWot

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

time

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:18:47 PM

I don't have answers to your questions but merely stating Q2/Q3 is really dodgy.

Ordering from batch 2, one would wonder if it would ship before even September. One month after batch 1 could turn into 2 or 3 or...

By the time they get into people's hands values could fluctuate wildly.

That said their advertised price for performance is killer.

Horses in midstream.
CycleSurfer360

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:07:01 PM

If Batch1 remains at 300 MH/s, you'll likely find a seller.  There are plenty of Batch1 customers peeved about Batch2 being 33% more powerful at 2/3rds the cost.  You can try to arrange a swap with a Batch1 customer by purchasing Batch2.

BitShopper (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:43:31 PM

Anybody selling? lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: