Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:18:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] KNCMiner Titan Batch 1  (Read 628 times)
BitShopper (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:38:36 PM

Does anybody have a pre-order they're willing to sell? Feel free to hit me up.
Regards,
- Bitshopper
JRFrogman

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:50:43 PM

You are not likely to get anything. KnC is screwing their customers. I think they must have a cash flow problem. They went from being very magnanimous to tricky dicks. They are using any loophole to get out of fulfilling their obligations.

I was in batch 2 and they offered me a second miner. I think they realized later that was not possible or they hit some major snag in their production. So they have a scam to screw people out of the second miner. And now I have my hardware but it does NOT WORK. I sent the non working parts back and they immediately replied with, "it works here. We are sending it back." I got the equipment back but still not working. I have tried everything I can.

There is partial function. So I can see that some things work but swapping the parts around clearly shows the non functioning parts don't function. They are ignoring my emails now.

I would say that KnC is a dangerous company to do business with. When I see a company start to do these kinds of things, they are usually about to go out of business. I would stay away from them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: