Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:55:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bidcoind.com Merchant Mining Proof of Trade, a true innovation, Bidcoind.com  (Read 1485 times)
marine4u (OP)

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:44:49 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 07:24:06 AM by marine4u

CPI - The Consumer Price Index for all Crypto Currencies, what will say more about a crypto currency when there is more quality stuff for sale in exchange.

The API for true trade volume based on actual goods and services. The real economic indicator for a crypto currency.

"user wsxrfv made 1375 MTC at the current exchange rate of 0.55 USD per MTC just for listing an item for sale in exchange for Bitcoins."

Casper just listed an item for sale on this new thing Marinecoin invented, he is selling his old laptop in exchange for Darkcoins,

like that is not good enough he is mining 1 MTC block after block at the same rate as the Marinecoin network speed just for listing it.

if someone else does not list an item soon after him, Casper is going to be the richest man in the World.

Who's to stop Casper selling more items in exchange for 300+ Crypto Currencies that is supported on this new platform by Marinecoin.

Just days left for official launch. Get your new or used stuff ready for sale and choose your coin wisely.

Merchant Mining, No hardware required, mineable for the next 1000 years just like the Marinecoin Network Mining.

Launch Imminent....All coins will skyrocket in price.

Marinecoin Dev

Merchant Mining Solutions, No mining hardware required. No need to sell for Marinecoins if you don't wan't to, your mining still counts, minimal site fees paid in MTC to prevent SPAM listing this fee you get back in much more MTC after successful listing by your mining streak block after block at the same block reward ratio and speed as the network.

Members Area to manage everything from user info, feedback and 300+ wallets

Real Time Converter Support from Major Exchanges

Sell like a pro and make more coins also support Paypal payment for USD to sell your coins direct to fiat currency

List your items within minutes to any 300+ crypto currency of your choice.

Who said managing multiple coin wallet addresses would be complicated, 1 drop down menu, 1 text box, 1 button, to manage 300+ coin wallets to accept your payments.
So intuitive it should be patented, no more scrolling down on an endless page with empty text box fields for each coin

ndrog

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 10:31:00 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2014, 05:46:55 PM by ndrog

This is awesome!!!!!!! When is this launching? 

marine4u (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:43:13 PM

I think I just launched it just before I saw this reply, set the reward 1MTC per block,Merchant mining

your accounts are credited 0.5 MTC as gift good for listing upto 5 items with basic settings.

make sure you enter a valid Marinecoin client wallet address during registration but not a mobile or web wallet,

no listings for illegal items,
no spam listings items with picture and detailed description ONLY
valid user registration, do not use fake names fake address your account will be suspended
this is as serious as Ebay
Lisitings of 14 days minimum or longer duration required to qualify for mining block rewards
No listings under crypto currencies category, exchanging coins is not a merchant activity.
You will get results within 120 blocks on the network, delayed 120 blocks payouts gives me time to delist unwanted listings and listers who spam the site just for getting MTC.

There is feedback area after succesful sale seller and buyer can give each other feedbacks the more feedback you have the more coins you make by selling your stuff more easyly.

if more than 1 person lists an item during the same block interval they share the block reward of 1 MTC, how ever if more than 10 people list an item in order for you not to lose your listing fee of 0.1 MTC, the reward auto doubles to 0.2 for each seller,

list an item mine block after block until someone else lists an item,

you can sell for any crypto currency sell your items for Bitcoins Litecoins Dogecoins peercoin Darkcoins.......300+ coins, you will still get merchant mined Marinecoins,

Mined coins auto cashout to your registered wallet when balance exceeds 5 MTC, but you can also cash out manually if you wish when your balance is below that.

goto www.marinecoin.org to download your MTC wallet to receive your Merchant Mining Block Rewards

then goto www.bidcoind.com register and list an item and wait for the MTC rewards to flood in to your wallet,

Enjoy
Bidcoind.com
Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:05:52 PM

Ok this is finally something from you all that looks interesting.  Congrats.  I really hope it gets the volume of MTC to go up.  It's hard trying to sell my MTC atm  Tongue  lol

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
marine4u (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:53:37 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2014, 08:12:14 PM by marine4u

Ok this is finally something from you all that looks interesting.  Congrats.  I really hope it gets the volume of MTC to go up.  It's hard trying to sell my MTC atm  Tongue  lol

Didn't know you had MTC, surprised to hear that. Smiley

the worst case your MTC is good for at Bidcoind.com, in the future MTC listings will %100 insured against fraud from verified sellers, it may not seem much now I will be involved in this for a long time so I am not focused on volume etc, those things will be a by-product of the things I will create.

Also implemented on site VPS server system for trying new stuff and experimenting to improve the bidcoind experience over time, this is just begining. currently running tests for over 10 other coins for extra features support.

I have only listed 300 coins, wait  for the voting area for the rest of the 700 or more coins who may wish to be included voting will be held paid only in MTC, also if you register to your bidcoind.com you will notice a few coins with their logos, that is exclusive to Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin and Marinecoin there will 16 more coins with full support with automatic blockchain payment  fetch technology just like Marinecoin "check-out payment area" is now, that too will be voted and replaced with the lowest volume coin it won't be static.

Thanks for the support
Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Lol, if you remember a few of my older posts, I had mentioned I was getting sick of all the alt coins popping up and then being forgotten by the devs or worse.  And the fact your coin is probably the most hated coin here, and that you should have been gone a long time ago, but you had the fortitude to keep marching on.   And that I was thinking of jumping.  Well I have been mining MTC with a few of my miners ever since.  Trading MTC is a bit rough with the volume being so low, but maybe this will kick start it a bit.

Believe it or not, I even pop on your website and read the forums.  I never registered though, as I figured it might give you a heart attack.

I don't have enough MTC for a ticket on the yacht, lol, but I am floating somewhere in the Atlantic on the pirate ship MTC.

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
ndrog

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 09:43:46 PM

Site is looking good  Wink  I haven't tried it out on my smartphone yet, is it responsive html?
The MTC project is definitely a keeper in the cryptosphere.

P.S You should upload a tutorial on how to get started (save time & have people using it in no time)

marine4u (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:22:42 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 02:57:42 PM by marine4u

Site is looking good  Wink  I haven't tried it out on my smartphone yet, is it responsive html?
The MTC project is definitely a keeper in the cryptosphere.

P.S You should upload a tutorial on how to get started (save time & have people using it in no time)

I have prepared a step by step guide how to use the bidcoind.com and get mining going will post it soon,

both IOS and Android work well visiting the site,

Merchant Mining Listing Requirements:
a picture
some details and shipping method
14 days minimum duration
Not under crypto currencies category,
No trash such as out dated magazines or news papers

just list something that you don't use around the house, it only takes two minutes
you should be receiving coins after 180 blocks.

120 Blocks to confirm validity of the listings
60 blocks later the payout cron to run.
marine4u (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:10:10 PM

Important notification, about merchant mining payouts

I have previously stated that you will be receiving your merchant mined coins within 120 blocks, 120 blocks is the duration of the validation period, however the payout cron will run 60 blocks later so its 180 blocks total 6 hours on ideal network speed of 2 minutes per block. I have forgotten to mention that previously. it does not change the amount of rewards only the time you see them on your mining account balance.

Also in around 200 blocks the difficulty of the network will drop and re adjustment can be drastic sometimes leading to 1 second per blocks, during these periods of extreme temporary low difficulty where 180 blocks fly by in 3 minutes, during this time the Bidcoind's MTC block chain database analyser cron will run in turbo mode however this even may be insufficient to keep up with extreme network block speeds but will catch up after the difficulty re-adjusts and there may be lags of 500 blocks which takes around couple of hours to get things back to ideal delay of 180 blocks until payouts. rest assured your listings will always count and you will get the block rewards no matter how fast or slow the network is.

feel free to ask any questions about bidcoind merchant mining by email: info@bidcoind.com

truerue

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:47:28 PM

Great shop, with an increase in sales it may become cryptocurrency ebay. And it's not necessary to use Marinecoin if you don't want, you can pay with many other cryptocurrencies and PP.
marine4u (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:20:16 PM

Please correct me if I did not make myself clear about Bidcoind.com,

the platform pumped over 3000 MTC past 12 hours during temp low diff, at .17 USD exchange rate per MTC only 4 listings during that period

just one seller made over 1500 MTC during this period, what is wrong with you people? it is giving away money in MTC for free without any effort, for just listing used stuff, I truly don't understand,

I would be glad to help explain if I have not made it crystal clear so far, how simply and efficiently system pays out and its free to join and list stuff. You can sell your stuff in any currency you would like BTC, LTC, DOGE you name it it still counts for merchant mining block rewards..

Bidcoind & Marinecoin Dev
marine4u (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:35:40 PM

I also want to call out for the coffee sample seller guy on Bidcoind he made 200 USD worth of MTC he did not even enter a valid MTC address and does not respond to his emails, please enter valid MTC wallet address during registration not a BTC address to receive your payouts automatically. You enter BTC or other coin addresses to the wallet management area to receive payments if your stuff is sold.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: