Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:33:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Putin 'killed' by Femen activist  (Read 2573 times)
ShibaWow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 11:05:09 PM

It depends, if we're talking about the real feminists, I would actually argue that pussy riot fall into that category, because all they were doing was fighting for free speech and basic rights like that which I can agree with

Either you don't know much about the Pussy Riot, or you are having some real issues with yourself.  Grin

You might classify the video (given below) as an example for the Pussy Riot fighting for free speech and basic rights, but most of the people would classify it as a sign of mental illness.

(NSFW)

http://rutube.ru/video/cf2ef300b1874c7d3da8f5d8f6a50ae8/

my eyes are bleeding

beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:21:12 PM

i don't know how pussy riot shoving dead chickens up their vaginas is any different from lady gaga. maybe they're just into doing provocative things for the attention.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:37:07 PM

i don't know how pussy riot shoving dead chickens up their vaginas...

This stuff still disgusts me. A combination of necrophilia and animal sex. Video link should have a word of warning (other than NSFW)

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:08:06 AM

i don't know how pussy riot shoving dead chickens up their vaginas is any different from lady gaga. maybe they're just into doing provocative things for the attention.

The important thing is that they forced a small kid to watch everything, while the retard was shoving dead chickens up her vagina. These sort of things may be common in the Western world, but much abhorred elsewhere. No wonder that the pussy riot is hated by much of the population in the ex-USSR republics.
EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:48:34 AM

I smiled at that photo
I recognize Obama there not sure who the other two were besides Putin
Femen girls provide a service lol.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:05:37 AM

On the left, it is François Hollande, the president of France. Don't know who is the guy on the right of Obama. As I have posted earlier, these radical feminist groups such as Femen and Pussy Riot are just a bunch of attention seeking whores.
immeraba

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:21:19 AM

Cheesy

plateex

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:10:18 AM

On the left, it is François Hollande, the president of France. Don't know who is the guy on the right of Obama. As I have posted earlier, these radical feminist groups such as Femen and Pussy Riot are just a bunch of attention seeking whores.

the man to the right of Obama - not sure, but couldn't it be David Cameron, UK Prime Minister?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:19:19 AM

the man to the right of Obama - not sure, but couldn't it be David Cameron, UK Prime Minister?

The pic was based on another pic, which was taken during D Day anniversary. So it could be Cameron, but I don't think he is partially bald headed. Plus, he is much taller.
plateex

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:32:49 AM

The pic was based on another pic, which was taken during D Day anniversary. So it could be Cameron, but I don't think he is partially bald headed. Plus, he is much taller.

good remarks.
so I've done some searching and it seems that the figure to the Obama's right is Spanish king Juan Carlos
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:35:51 AM

good remarks.
so I've done some searching and it seems that the figure to the Obama's right is Spanish king Juan Carlos

Yeah... seems so:

Juan Carlos, Obama, Hollande, Merkel & Abe.
ShibaWow

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 01:29:32 PM

good remarks.

Yeah... seems so:

and they're all just standing there while she's killing Putin Cheesy

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 01:47:49 PM

and they're all just standing there while she's killing Putin Cheesy

Probably taken from the Madame Tussauds' wax museum in London. Very creative piece of work in photoshop image modification though.  Grin
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:21:21 PM

It is just a silly publicity stunt but I am all for the public display of titties.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 11:18:55 PM

It depends, if we're talking about the real feminists, I would actually argue that pussy riot fall into that category, because all they were doing was fighting for free speech and basic rights like that which I can agree with

Either you don't know much about the Pussy Riot, or you are having some real issues with yourself.  Grin

You might classify the video (given below) as an example for the Pussy Riot fighting for free speech and basic rights, but most of the people would classify it as a sign of mental illness.

(NSFW)

http://rutube.ru/video/cf2ef300b1874c7d3da8f5d8f6a50ae8/

..... Holy shit I didn't know about that, for fucks sake, where have all the real feminists gone?! >_< God fucking damnit! Fucking western propaganda >_<

Seriously, don't look at that video everybody LOL Tongue
Feminist ideology and activist groups have a long history of having been hijacked via state run intelligence networks.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=a1M9EAly2hog
www.portland.indymedia.org/en/2005/02/310075.shtml
http://www.henrymakow.com/inside_the_cia_with_gloria_ste.html
www.bcrevolution.ca/marxism_feminism.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCpjmvaIgNA

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:57:04 AM

Feminist ideology and activist groups have a long history of having been hijacked via state run intelligence networks.

99% of the funding for Femen comes from the radical feminist organizations in the US and the UK. So it is not surprising that their political orientation is shaped through the Western agencies.
Welcome to the machine

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:42:09 PM

What was the point in shoving a whole chicken up her nasty HUGE hole?  Feminists are insane.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:57:25 PM

What was the point in shoving a whole chicken up her nasty HUGE hole?  Feminists are insane.

There is no point, other than to shock people.

EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:47:44 AM

Thanks so François Hollande and I guess David Cameron were the ones there.

Nice I guess it was the more the merrier in this case

Watermelondea

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:51:15 AM

Femen activists do crazy stuff.Funny thing is that nobody needs it. Putin also doesnt give a shit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: