Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:33:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Putin 'killed' by Femen activist  (Read 2573 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:13:35 AM

Femen activists do crazy stuff.Funny thing is that nobody needs it. Putin also doesnt give a shit.

Putin has almost eliminated the Femen Branch in Russia (Pussy Riot). Some members have been imprisoned (and since released), while some others were forced to flee the country. Good riddance, I'd say.
Nik1ab

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:49:05 PM

It depends, if we're talking about the real feminists, I would actually argue that pussy riot fall into that category, because all they were doing was fighting for free speech and basic rights like that which I can agree with

Either you don't know much about the Pussy Riot, or you are having some real issues with yourself.  Grin

You might classify the video (given below) as an example for the Pussy Riot fighting for free speech and basic rights, but most of the people would classify it as a sign of mental illness.

(NSFW)

http://rutube.ru/video/cf2ef300b1874c7d3da8f5d8f6a50ae8/
What the fuck? I have never seen something like that before.

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:03:35 PM

Well... I didn't wanted to post this. But Lethn posted here that they were fighting for free speech and basic rights. In his country, this is called free speech and basic rights. In my country we call this as mental illness.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 02:05:51 PM

Well... I didn't wanted to post this. But Lethn posted here that they were fighting for free speech and basic rights. In his country, this is called free speech and basic rights. In my country we call this as mental illness.
Have you considered it is perhaps both? Insane people are also free to speak.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:18:58 PM

What country is that?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:33:26 PM

Have you considered it is perhaps both? Insane people are also free to speak.
Yep, but basic rights doesn't include the necrophilia and animal sex on the public. This child had a right to childhood, and his rights were cruelly violated. Only God can say what will happen in the mind of a child after seeing a dead chicken in the vagina. Who knows what will happen to him in the future because of this?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:49:05 PM

Yep, but basic rights doesn't include the necrophilia and animal sex on the public.

lol.. in the Western nations, when they refer to the term basic rights, it includes necrophilia, animal sex.etc. If you oppose to this, then you are a supporter of the fascist dictator.  Grin
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:27:32 PM

Yep, but basic rights doesn't include the necrophilia and animal sex on the public.

lol.. in the Western nations, when they refer to the term basic rights, it includes necrophilia, animal sex.etc. If you oppose to this, then you are a supporter of the fascist dictator.  Grin

Since you're a constant critic of the western world , care to answer the previous question ?

In my country we call this as mental illness.

What country is that?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 04:15:32 PM

Clearly I don't think either of us finds this behavior acceptable. Making claims like necrophilia and animal sex are equivalent to freedom of speech only harms our common goals as human beings. Being heard and doing acts are not equivalent. Just because I support the right of an insane person to speak does not mean I support their ideals. The price of having free speech means you will occasionally be offended by the speech of others. I don't have to support her acts to support the right to free speech.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:45:20 PM

I had always wondered why it was called 'Pussy Riot'. Never thought I'd see a woman trying to put a chicken in her vagina.

Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:35:41 PM

I hate femen activists. They do only dumb things which is not connected with politics but they are in every freaking magazine or newspaper. =_=

lol.. they are just like those retards from the Pussy Riot. During the Sochi Olympics, they tried to provoke the Cossacks. This is what happened after that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrkM84jsx1w

in the end, these guys are only giving pussy riot what they want - now all you will hear about is pussy riot saying how oppressed they are and they will keep pointing to this footage
smashingpumpkin

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:15:56 AM

Ive seen 2 girls from Pussy riot on Colbert Report
They looked.. weird... like those mentally ill people with obsessions, especially the brunette one , her manners are creeepy!!!!
bananaeater

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:22:12 AM

Ive seen 2 girls from Pussy riot on Colbert Report
They looked.. weird... like those mentally ill people with obsessions, especially the brunette one , her manners are creeepy!!!!

Damn,  i remember watching this, i AGREE. And then they showed that video of them provoking the Cossaks. Obviously, cossacs didn't take shit from them!
And i thought this is just so stupid, it doesnt deserve to be discussed so widely.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:31:45 AM

That's exactly what I posted earlier.  Grin

The Pussy Riot supporters here found that very offensive.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: